Vibrators

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Annwyn'Bri, May 19, 2014.

1. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I did a search on this topic and everything I found was pretty old, so I'm starting a new thread...

I'm looking for suggestions on internal vibrators, especially with a remote control function, and that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

There are so many out there, it gets confusing.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ehhh I'm very vocal on vibrators. Being les I do have certain preferences and I've used a fair few so I know what I like at least but from experiences I wouldn't get one with a remote control and wires and stuff that looks like it should be flying into orbit somewhere in a distant galaxy. What you want is a nice albeit expensive slick modern design that's discreet looking but has the several+ functions.

I forbid anything that resembles the male form any way, shape and form so I get my enjoyment from this:

http://dnok91peocsw3.cloudfront.net/product/444749-610x610-1375455297-primary.png

I found it's shape curious at first but really liked the slick design. I have purple of course. And this is waterproof, no remotes or wires and can travel anywhere.
    But if you want the intense orgasm you can try a magic wand. I have a small version and omg. It has the electric chord but it's also just a really good massager. Mine was at the high end of €100 when I bought but much popular now and a lot cheaper.

3. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thanks, this was the kind of information I was looking for... I have tried the phallic shaped ones and at first they were okay. I wasn't sure about bullets with the wires, and I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I wasn't sure would work or I would like.

Someone recommended the remote controlled, panty attached kind, but never having used one, I wasn't sure.. I may just have to bite the bullet, so to speak, and get one and try it.

Do you have a favorite vibe that use the most?

4. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Oh, and the one you linked is very much like one I have been thinking of, so thank you for the recommendation.

5. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just find the external clit buzzers to be a turn off for me. I have a mini bullet vibe for increased stimulation there.

I have the purple version of this and it only has 3 settings, slow, fast and intermittent but boy does it pack some punch. Get the vibe and the bullet working together.. Good luck holding on. ;)

http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/406085/300.JPG

7. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Oh, great suggestions here, thank you so much!! This is exactly the kind of advice I was looking for!!!

8. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

There is so many vibrators for sale, it's all about personal taste you can get ones that are remote controlled that have no wires you just have a small control to put in your pocket, the vibrator and the controller both need batteries. The bullets are good if you put them in the right place but some are disappointing as they don't have a good enough range of functions.
    I personally would go for a magic wand, mains charged so no running out of batteries plus you can get different attachments to go with it, so if you mood changes so can the magic wand

9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thank you.. this is what I was hoping for.. suggestions based on experiences. I'm kind of thinking I may end up with several different kinds. I can see that each have their own pros and cons.

10. awfulbeautiful

awfulbeautiful Guest

I was a little hesitant about the wired vibrators at first, as I've had very little personal experience with them. However, recently my SO let me borrow theirs after we had played around with it for a little (That was fantastic, by the way.) and I have to say it's not as bad as I previously thought it would be. It's a silver bullet/kind of egg shape with a decent length of wire that attaches to a variable setting remote control. The wire isn't too long or short, and it's relatively unobtrusive if you happen to be playing with the "egg" inserted inside you. I couldn't especially feel the wires, but it's possible I could have been distracted at the time. :rolleyes:

I'm interested in some of the non-phallic looking vibrators as well. I don't have issues with the look, but I'm always intrigued by new toys and it seems like the design could be a little more enjoyable than my straight-up battery operated penis.

11. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thank you on this.. I always wondered about the wires on these.

12. Psycho3D

Psycho3D Guest

i think no vibrator is better than a huge realistic one that gives you a full stretch just when it get hurts use it with poppers and will be surprizes how big things u can take in with that aphrodisiac and how much faster u cum. i am using a very long more than a foot red dildo and i dont even turn the vibrator on cuz u cant feel when doing the fast pounding only turn it on in the start and after i cum
    get a big cock shaped with a vacuum base so u can stick it up on any flat surface and bang until u are tired because if u put the poppers in the room like a few minutes before u start ull get more lustful and horney eagering for a huge monster cock.
    im guy btw that loves young girls .and im not gay i just love the stimulation since i've discovered it and i use poppers frequent enough like once a week cuz on daily basis usage it has a much lesser effect and gives a hit on your health... its legal but a drug after all.

13. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thank you for your suggestion. I think I'm going to end up with a whole wardrobe of vibes.

1 person likes this.
  14. metime

metime Member

It's a different feeling entirely. It feels very good though and depending on you and where you use it, you can cum faster.

15. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I've just bought the Doc Johnson Lucid Dresm after watching a video of a woman getting off with something quite similar. It is phallic-ish in shape however the bend is really interesting and it delivers one hell of an earth shattering O.
    Also because of the bend the sensations are totally different depending on the way you insert it.

16. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thanks for the suggestion. The two I have don't feel very strong. Does this one truly have 14 settings?

17. Jah Wobble

Jah Wobble Guest

1 person likes this.
  18. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I like using a vibe on my ass, but what i'm looking for as one that can do a prostrate massage any recommendations?

19. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

A few of them seem to blur into one vague setting but the strongest two are pretty hardcore.

20. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Okay, just got this one today... whoa.. big and hard, seems pretty powerful. Feels very full using it which I like... felt strongest with a butt plug in. I think I'm going to like it.

1 person likes this.