Do you have a "signature" sex move?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by doreigirl, May 18, 2014.

1. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I have to say that one of the times that I remember the most is when a woman with huge tits "squished my face between her tits". It was awesome. I loved it!!!

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Nothing I can think of.

3. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Gaaawwd. :eek:

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah I agree, their music didn't age well.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha I used to listen to the Bloodhound Gang back in high school.

6. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Not so much a signature move DURING sex, more a signal before sex.....I touch myself then ask him to see how wet I am!

7. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Signature move makes it sound like a wrestling match more then having sex.

8. FredRockstar

FredRockstar Guest

I agree that I always get her off first orally and women like that! If you make her cum orally she will be so wet and ready for anything and will make sure you get off too!

9. birsha

birsha Member

I'm not sure if it's a signature move exactly. But while my boyfriend is on top I'll lick and kiss his nipples which always elicits a strong reaction. A few times he's lost control and come because of it and he always increases his pace during it. I understand that not all guys like that though.

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

The "Tony Danza" it is like a Donkey Punch except before you punch you scream "Who's the Boss!?"

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  11. Myvatn

Myvatn Guest

When fucking a girl doggystyle with her ass up in the air, I like to stop once in a while to give her asshole a quick lick (assuming she's clean, of course). The girls I've tried it on certainly love the naughty surprise.

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That'd sure do it for me, Karen. Especially if was you doing it!

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Dorie, I'm sure it's a typo, but read the italic and see why I'm saying "poor wrists!"

14. jill8

jill8 Member

Its rolling back my clit hood and exposing it to receive a lover's tongue that seems to do it.

1 person likes this.
  15. barnaba

barnaba Members

I don't know if I would call it a signature move, but if I'm going down on a girl, I will go completely wild down there, and then as she is about to come I will slow down or even stop completely to stop her from going over that edge, and I will do that several times. Since I absolutely love going down on girls, I do it as much for myself as I do for them, because the eventual full orgasm is always much, much stronger because of it. However, pretty much all girls with exception of maybe one or two that I have done this to, have at least mentioned it after the fact. Some went as far as jokingly calling me "mean" and "cruel", while still recovering from their orgasms ;).

If I we're talking about sex, then if I'm on top I will "routinely" switch to the cat position for the girl. Even though they seem to love it, I'm not a fan of it myself because I'm pretty tall - like 6,6ish, and if the girl happens to be like 5,5 and we start with her head on the pillow, there will hardly any room for my body to move up properly for the position and I will find myself too close to the wall.

16. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

My signature sex move is a boner.

17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mine involves a 32 Ford roadster, a popsicle stick, a 2 by 4, a pair of spats, a jig saw and a watermelon. I'm not at liberty to discuss their use at this time.

3 people like this.
  18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Donkey punch.

Works every time.

1 person likes this.