Spending all Summer nude

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by cuddlefart, May 11, 2014.

1. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

This year I'm going to attempt to spend the entire duration of the Summer 100% bare naked! :)
    There will be a lot of time spent indoors of course but I'll try to sneak out for walks and such.
    I'll try to update on how this is going if it feels necessary.
    I just took my socks off, here we go! :)

2. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I wish you luck! To be honest, I'd love to try this, but life really would get in the way!

3. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Absolutely. Thankfully I have nothing important going on this year. :eek:

4. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Just things coming off!!:):):)

5. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I would like to do this, but Canada is not the place due to low temps at night. I am going to attempt a 48 to 72 hour stint this summer in BC, though.

6. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

It's a lovely idea, but you'd have to be very free of responsibilities (i.e. you never need to go to the bank or the supermarket, let alone actually go out and earn a living). You'd also have to be willing to spend the whole summer in the same place, or at least only travel in a vehicle where you'd be hidden, or if you went by car, you'd need to worry all the time or only move at night. And you could never go anywhere that you'd be likely to meet the textile-obsessed population. So I'd say that it's possible, but you'd have to give up a lot to do it.

7. Gromit801

Gromit801 Member

Just curious about the food situation. How do you plan to get groceries, or will you be living off pizza delivery 24/7?

8. kp2640

kp2640 Member

Nice idea. Something to aspire to but I'll settle for a week on a beach!

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

why stay indoors.. ??/

10. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Sportsbet

Spends all summer nude - $17.00
    Doesn't spend all summer nude - $1.01
    Spends three days nude - $6.50
    Doesn't last a day - $1.17

11. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Living off of pizza would be fun for a few days at least. I have a couple of super awesome friends who are taking care of shopping for me through the Summer though. :)

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll wager €50 it doesn't last a day. =]

13. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

Before I went back to work, I would be nude for most of the year. I am a stay at home mom. So I only got dressed to go to my kid's school or to the store only.

louisiananudistcpl likes this.
  14. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

I spend most of the year nude. My husband tries to go to the store for me so I can stay nude. The longest time for me was 4 months. No socks, no nothing. I want to try for a year soon.

15. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Nice, spending at least a year nude is one of my life goals, just trying to break the 4-month wall for now though. :)

16. NatureDude

NatureDude Member

Staying nude all summer sounds easier said than done. Not an easy thing at all in my experience.

17. hardboy

hardboy Member

It's not impossible, it depends on your circumstances. I do most of my work from home doing tech support, so I wake up nude, take care of certain necessities so I can concentrate, and go about my day. I live pretty low on the food chain so I can make a lot of different meals and snacks with what I have here.

I've gone about a week and a half without ever once putting on clothes. I'm not saying I put on clothes go out driving though. ;-)

18. dragondenoir

dragondenoir Member

My husband told me to be naked until September. He has to go to the store more but he said it it worth it for me to walk around naked all the time.

19. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Getting pretty close to the first month of total nudity, I must say it's been wonderful. I'm so much more comfortable physically and emotionally like this, I wish I could just stay naked forever. :)