Sleep sex?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by mudlife73, May 10, 2014.

1. Gonzomonger

Gonzomonger Member

Some of the hottest sex I ever had with my ex-wife was when we would both be unable to fall asleep at night, look at each other, and without either one of us saying a word start screwing.

2. juicelover

juicelover Member

It takes sex to a whole different level! imo..I have been awakened to my wife sucking my cock.."she usually says..GO back to SLEEP!!! then laughs..as IF!!!!!!!

3. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

well the relationship didn't last long but I had to sit her down and explain that I was the type to want to please her and did not need a BJ every morning. We came up with a deal, when the other one wanted oral we'd just push on the top of the head....she always had her hand on my head. She did give awesome head but I just didn't need it every day.

4. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

My wife and I sleep naked all the time and once in a while when we spoon our genitals align just perfectly so that my morningwood just slides inside her. We're usually so sound asleep that it just stays there motionless until one of us shifts to a different sleeping position.

5. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I always find it a bit embarrassing and confusing to be told by my latest lover what a good lover I was and be unable to remember the event at all. LOL, it beats sleep walking!

6. Maui9

Maui9 Guest

Yep had a girl that would be a crazy freak while sleeping. She would let me do anything to her. Though she would never remember that we did anything the next day. It still baffles me

7. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

love sleep sex! love waking up to sex! love waking a man up with a blowjob!

1 person likes this.
  8. juicelover

juicelover Member

My kinda Girl!!! :2thumbsup:

9. happyMrsM

happyMrsM Members

I have never initiated sex with hubby while asleep but I have initiared while he is asleep and he loves it. I was hesitant to start a bj if he hadnt showered (I like it clean) but yesterdy, he was sleeping in he chair in his offie and I didnt want to wait so I went in there and strted oral and we ended up in the bedroom. this morning he texted me and asked... did that really happen last night? It wasnt as gross as I thought it woud be so it's happening again. : )

10. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I don't know if this counts as "sleep sex" but the last girlfriend I had before I met my wife would cum so hard during sex that she'd pass out for a minute or two. After the first couple of times that it happened, she told me to keep fucking her after she lost consciousness because she liked waking up slowly to the feeling of someone still fucking her. needless to say, I obliged her.

11. Smokey729

Smokey729 Members

My girl blows me in her sleep the first time it happened I was sleeping and I woke up to her blowing it wasn't like how she always did it and after sometime I finished and she was still going so was like ok I give stop and she didn't so I pulled her head up and she was sleeping I was like wtf just happened so I waited to she woke up told her what happened she told me I was full of shit so I had to wait till next time that was 5 weeks later so I took video and now it happens 3-5 a month the nice thing about it is waken up to a bj from a sound sleep by someone sound asleep

12. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I could see it happening on Ambien. Crazy stuff happens on Ambien, especially if you don't go to sleep right away. I had a nightmare my kids got killed on it though. It was extremely graphic, it messed me up for a week. Haven't touched it since. Lunesta on the other hand gives me a good night's sleep.

13. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Speaking of ambien, I broke one into pieces, I land I'm dissolving it under my tongue to get me to sleep faster. The keys are just now starting to move around.

In my mood right now, I could easily have sex but not remember it later.

14. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Haven't had "sleep sex" but my wife plays with herself in her sleep. She falls asleep early so usually happens while we're in bed and I'm watching TV. I love it.

She also has graphic sex dreams. She usually tells me about them the next morning. It's sad - she has more sex than I do.

We do have an agreement. Because she always falls asleep early I can start without her and she always joins in. She usually doesn't wake up until after I have her naked and am going down on her.

The best way she's ever woken me up was whispering in my ear in Spanish. She's Latina. I speak a little Spanish but not conversational. I had no idea what she was saying but it didn't matter. Spanish can be a very romantic language.

15. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

There's a lot of funny Ambien Walrus comics out there, and a lot of funny Ambien stories.

Whatever you do....NEVER, and I mean NEVER, browse Ebay on Ambien.

16. expanse

Haha. I can see myself doing that.

17. expanse

I have no inhibitions on Ambien and I would probably buy a fleshlight with my wife account. Why is fleshlight in my auto complete?

18. rudemarineboy

rudemarineboy Members

when spooning the wife seems to love my cock up against or just in her arse, would not dream of that when awake though :(

19. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

I am guessing you are not talking about having sex with someone to wake them up, but rather having sex while completely asleep. I almost made it there once. Was sleeping one night next to my wife, while sound asleep, I thought her hot friend was laying in the bed next to me. I was so shocked she was in the bed half naked, I could resist to start to rub her body, then leaned over and started kissing on her body. Stuck my hands down in her pants, playing with her. I took her panties off, climbed up on top of her, and I am not sure if my wife said something or did something to me, but I woke up confused. At first I could have swore I was about to get it on with her friend then a couple seconds to clear my head, and I realized what was going on. Needless to say, I didn't say anything, but I fucked the living daylights out of my wife that night.

20. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I find masturbating and oral sex to wake them sexually appealing BUT I find anal or vaginal intercourse while someone is not 100% aware and wanting and giving you permission extremely disturbing!