Sleep sex?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by mudlife73, May 10, 2014.

1. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

Ok I got to ask if anyone on here does have sleep sex or has a partner that does?

Before anyone posts that it's not possible I was in a relationship with a woman for 8 years and she did, it was like having a totally different woman in bed when she wanted some in the night.

The first two times she woke me up she ended up waking up while we were going at it and it kinda freaked her out but once she got comfortable in the relationship she would wake me up at least once every few weeks.

At first she didn't like to give oral or swallow but when she was sleeping she didn't mind at all.

I watched an episode of Dr Phil and they had this on there.

2. onepercenter

onepercenter Guest

I have done this. I would wake up during sex. I kinda liked it.

3. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I did just recently for the first time... I had masturbated before going to sleep. I squirted and had an orgasm which woke me up... I was stunned and really turned on.

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

5. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Wow, interesting topic. Can't say I've ever experienced this where the woman (while sleeping) initiated sex. Couple times I have woken up to my wife nudging me telling me I was boning the mattress which in turn woke her up. The first time I said "Well why did you wake me?" The second time I literally pulled down her jammy bottoms and boned her. That's what she gets for waking me up in the middle of the night!

Also I have woken up to my wife one time when she was fondling my junk as I guess she got horny in the night. And once I woke up to having my dick sucked by a gf I had years back. Boy that's a great way to wake up!

6. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

sexsomnia :D

7. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

KingWilly, maybe that's why she woke you up...

8. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

I've heard people talk about sleep sex while taking Ambien CR or Lunesta. I have taken both and not had sex in my sleep. I have walked in my sleep with Ambien CR though.

9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

This never happened to me when I was taking Ambien... all I did with that was sleep.

10. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

for the longest time we'd have sex for a while and then I'd massage her or rub her head to get her to sleep. I'd wait about 45 minutes and then I'd only have to rub her back/chest for a few minutes and she would "wake up"...it was not hard to tell if she was out or totally awake. Her kissing was different and she spoke a little differently, it was like having two woman.

11. canon71

canon71 Guest

Never had this experience but sounds awesum. I find my Mrs most horny early in the morning but she is always wide awake or when its a really hot day especially on holiday, maybe it her watching all the young studs with their budgie smugglers on.

12. juicelover

juicelover Member

My wife was having a restless night one night..I reached over, and found her pussy sopping wet..I went down and started softly licking her..she immediately clamped my head between her legs, and started fucking my face...all the time moaning..she orgasmed, with a great deal of noise, and promptly went back to sleep??..no words spoken between us..that was my experience..

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  13. Tudexo

Tudexo Guest

This is usually how I signal my husband. Toss around a bit, a few deep breaths...I do just enough to wake up him. His hands start roaming and then off we go. I sleep the best after!

In our earlier days, I'd wake up to him molesting me as I used to say. That's the best way to wake up.

14. juicelover

juicelover Member

Best way in the WORLD! to wake up! I have wakened my lady up a few times like that..and she has reciprocated ...starting the day with a smile on your face,,,what's better??

15. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Oh, I am so jealous!!!!

16. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I've definitely had my share of people telling me I masturbate in my sleep.. and one of the most awesome sex experiences I've had is when my boyfriend at the time and I were both having sleep sex and woke up at the same time from it and realized what was happening and were so turned on and continued having sex.. I'm a sex sleeper.

17. juicelover

juicelover Member

I'm a totally oral person..LOVE! eating pussy, and having my cock sucked..mornings were "MADE!" for oral sex....having your partner wake up with a face in or pussy, licking??/..the smile lasts all day...same as when I get my cock sucked..all day smile

18. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

I had a relationship with a woman that thought it was her job to wake up her man every single morning with a blowjob at 6am...EVERY SINGLE morning.....well at first it's awesome but it gets so old really fast. I work hard and like my sleep and loved waking up with empty balls for a little while but it became a real annoying thing.

Now before anyone throws up a fit you have to think that it's every single morning and some will say AWESOME but after the first few weeks it gets old.

PLease keep in mind that we'd go at it all night, get about 5 hours of sleep and I'd head to work so my balls were not anywhere near blue.....

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm a bit of a light sleeper and almost Anne Rice vampiric so when I feel a hand moving to me I do wake up and my first reaction is the good old elbow to the face XD

My gf and I have a rule where if she's going to cuddle me while I'm asleep she must take her whole arm and cover my top arm and hold tight so I don't elbow >.> it works.

As for sleep sex.. I've woken up a few times saturated wet and then like poke the missus to lap that all up ^.^

20. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hahaha who would've thought morning blow jobs could become annoying. What did you do about the situation?