Circumcision

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Fueled by Coffee, May 6, 2014.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

There's the endless argument of circumcision as to whether it's right or wrong, clean or unnecessary.

Personally, I just wish I could switch back and forth so I knew what sex felt like for both.

Niscro likes this.
  2. dastud

dastud Member

IT is certainly unnecessary in most cases if the penis is normal. If one can't get the foreskin back far enough it may be advisable.

3. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

genital mutilation is wrong, I don't care what the gender of the person is, my partner and I did not do it to any of the children she had (two boys and one girl). If something makes any surgery medically necessary that is different but it just being conformity, nope nope nope.

2 people like this.
  4. T.C.

T.C. Member

My penis is circumcised because of health reasons (phimosis), but, if I had been able to choose, I would not have done it, mainly because I hate surgeries (and, after all, who loves them?) and then because I found it more sensitive and it is not always a good thing, it depends.

Anyway, since it was a disease, I am very happy to have done that surgery to solve the problem.

5. 6-eyed shaman

My sister circumcised her first born. I told her not to do it, and that foreskin is there for a good reason. But her husband, who happens to be uncircumcised wanted to have it done to their son. Because he wishes he was circimsised at birth. The father has more saying power than the uncle, obviously. After they circimsised their son, they came home from the hospital to find a bloody diaper; they nicked an artery and he could've bled to death.

I'm sure I'd have been better off uncircumcised. I don't hate my parents for making the decision. It was a common belief that stuck in America after WWII. I can still have great sex despite being cut. But it would be nice to switch back and forth to really understand the difference.

6. 6-eyed shaman

So nobody thinks it would be cool to be able to switch back and forth from being cut and uncut??

You're all a bunch of weirdos, lol

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I would like to switch back and forth between big and small boobs so I understand the sentiment.

1 person likes this.
  8. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

I like my small ones since I never wear a bra, but you are right, might be nice to try larger just temporarily

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well i am kind of curious. but then, i assume getting sexually rejected probably feels about the same no matter how much skin is on my penis.

10. odonII

odonII O

-_-

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES...

**lowercase type to trick HF into allowing a capslock reply**

12. odonII

odonII O

One proper post is all I desire.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Oh great...another dick skin thread is just what this place needs.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I would think anyone who has had a conversation on the subject would like to have done it both ways so there would be nothing to discuss anymore. You would know exactly the advantages and disadvantages of both.

15. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

????? the problem with that is you are born naturally one way, the way homo sapiens evolved to be. If you then chop off a healthy body part there is no going back if you are not pleased

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm glad there's another female so strong on the topic. =]

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yeah i thought was implied to any intelligent person that it was a hypothetical situation.

18. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

I was circumcised as an infant.

In a way, I know what it is like to be both circumcised and uncircumcised.

I am a gay male, so I know quite a bit about the penis, especially considering that it is something I most enjoy about the partner with whom I am intimate.

I have been with uncircumcised men, and I do not like the appearance or feel of their dicks.

Yes, I will admit that i prefer the aesthetic of the circumcised penis. Most people do. Uncircumcised may be natural, but it is also unappealing to the majority.

I am glad that I was circumcised as an infant. I would not have it any other way.

Circumcision is GREAT!!!!

1 person likes this.
  19. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I have it both ways. I was circumcised at birth, but only the little "nozzle" was clipped off, and I still have 80% or so of my foreskin, which sits just behind the glans most of the time, making me look circumcised. But I can roll the remaining foreskin up over the glans, and it stays there most of the time. When I masturbate, I can roll my foreskin entirely over the glans, just like an uncut guy. When I am fully erect, I can pull my foreskin over two-thirds of the head, and I have a little extra skin left on the underside near the "inverted V" even when erect (the rest of my foreskin becomes part of the shaft skin) which helps to "twang" my frenulum when I am having intercourse, increasing my arousal. Lnly about 20% of circumcisions today are "loose circumcisions" like mine.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

This post goes out to odonII. You're welcome.