Check In: Over 50 Crowd

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by cbcrazy, May 5, 2014.

1. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Sadly, too many people don't understand that. Religion has done a nasty number on sex in general but on masturbation especially.

In many religions, sex is only to be used for procreation and never for pleasure... that's a sin. And yet, most people I know who "preach" this idea is fucking someone that they are suppose to fuck and it has nothing with getting someone pregnant.

I think the idea of self-pleasuring is finally starting to gain acceptance, but we still have a really long way to go.

2. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

Your ideas as posted on your journal are beautifully presented, Perhaps you have missed your calling in life - sex therapist. Well done !

3. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

Thanks Yorik.
    Yes you are so right . The hiding away and secrecy is what makes it so lonely .

4. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

Dont lets get going on religion ...

I believe that masturbation can have physiological as well as emotional benefits . It seems to be accepted that frequent male ejaculation can protect against prostate cancer. Yippee !

But I also have a strong suspicion that it can help preserve general health and promote longevity in both men and women:

In species survival terms our main role on earth is to spread our genes far and wide.
    What a pleasure !
    I suspect that when our bodies sense that we are no longer able to share our genes , then there is less reason for the body to survive and therefore the body will likely deteriorate faster.
    Of course a good fuck will normally beat a good wank ...but if fuck is not an option ....
    Use it or lose it !

5. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thank you! I am anthropologist, educator, and a writer.. who knows, maybe I'll do sex therapy next.

6. Stillactive

Stillactive Guest

I should have guessed ! I guess ...

7. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I'm making a point this year in losing my inhibitions as often as i can, I'm off to the nudist beach in August so i will experiment by first not hiding an erection if i get one and secondly discreetly masturbate but not actually pointing it at anyone. So far i've masturbated in my garden whilst sunbathing naked, i know one of the neighbours has seen me and has not made comment, so maybe just maybe theres a sliver of acceptance, In the past masturbating in public view was either a prison sentence or lynching.

8. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I went to nude beach last December for the first time. It was one of the finest in the world, in St. Martin. I really enjoyed it.

9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Oh, I love this... I'm trying to do the same thing. I've been comfortable being nude inside my house, but getting past the fear of being outside and naked is something I'm also working on. I did walk outside my door the other day and also sunbathed nude on my back deck. So that's progress...

10. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Making that first step is always the most difficult, be brave and make sure its a warm day. Only wish i was your neighbour, we could encourage each other :)

11. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I don't think I could walk outside on a cold day... way out of my comfort zone. I'd love to have you as a neighbor, Yorik... I need some nudists in this area...

12. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

Hands across the sea :2thumbsup: keep in touch you never know...

13. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Yorik, you will be proud of me... It was pouring down rain yesterday and went out side and dancing naked in the rain!! It was so wonderful.. I felt so free!!! And it didn't feel cold at all!!

14. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

In the southeast in summer we occasionally have days where it is hot, partly cloudy with rain, where the sun will emerge from behind a cloud for a few minutes while it continues to rain.

Being outdoors nude in such a downpour is one of the best of things.
    That's when you really know you're alive and enjoying your own existence.

15. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

If we had rain like that here, I'd be out in it all the time. But we're not that lucky. Right now it feels like October instead of July.

16. ronniewheelz

ronniewheelz Guest

17. Wait

Wait Guest

18. TheOrchardist

TheOrchardist Member

52 here. Being naked outside is a beautiful feeling. I don't do it often and especially not lately because its freezing here but in summer its nice to walk in the garden or sit in the sun.

19. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

What happened to your post? It was great!!

20. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Okay, all you horny people... what's happening in your sex life these days?