Genital Piercings

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Annwyn'Bri, May 2, 2014.

1. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Does anyone have any genital piercings?

Would you like to share where and what kind of jewelry you wear?

2. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I do not have one personally, no.

3. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I read somewhere that they aren't as popular as they once were.

4. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Currently, my piercings include four 6-gauge outer labia rings, 10g barbells in nipples, and 12g curved bb in navel.

Retired: VCH and Christina

5. Erica:)

Erica:) Member

Wow.. I totally would love to see that.. sounds cool. Not sure if I could or would do it myself....but would love to see and touch. haha. I have my nipple pierced, which was cool.

6. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

I have 3 genital piercings (2 horizontal hood piercings and 1 vertical) and my nipples pierced as well. I wear 14g titanium jewelry in all of them.

7. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I have thought about labia rings...

8. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

I currently have a 6 gauge Prince Albert. I have a 7/8 titanium CBR and 3/4 stainless steel circular barbell. I'll be gauging up to a 4 gauge by the end of summer.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I consider any sort of piercings to be a real turn off - I even find ear piercings as being borderline. Other facial piercings, such as nose & tongue to be even more gross, and as for genital piercings - WTF.
    Genitalia has a beauty all of its own, just as nature intended it to be. Any form of mutilation of such a masterpiece of biological engineering is, in my opinion, nigh on morally criminal (and that includes any form of circumcision when made for non-medical reasons). I mean, can you imagine the statue of David with dirty great Prince Albert?

10. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I well remember how much my ear piercings hurt, the thought of letting someone loose on my genitalia with a needle gives me the willies! I must admit though, that I quite like the appearance of a discreet ring through maybe 1 labia, I once sat opposite a very attractive young lady in a steam room with a single gold ring in one side and it caught my attention several times. Didn't look at all tacky or slutty.

11. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I don't think it looks tacky or slutty either. I would have a lot more problem with getting my nipples pierced than my labia.. I have pierced earrings and that didn't hurt at all.. I need to get three of the holes redone because they closed up...

12. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

My wife had her vch done and she said it was pretty much painless. No residual pain at all, as soon as the piercing was done no pain.

13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

None for me.

14. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Psh, I'll bite. Whatever.

I have the following;
    - One outer surface labia piercing on each labia.
    - One Triangle piercing.
    - One Vertical Clitoral Hood piercing.

Total: Four.

Jewelry: Not sure what it is exactly. But, I got them all from a piercing studio, so I'm assuming high or at least standard quality. And they are all rose gold barbells, minus the Triangle piercing, which is a horseshoe ring, but also in rose gold.

15. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I have avoided piercing and even tattoos. I know that my body will change and fads go away and I don't know or want any log term problems that might come of them.

2 people like this.
  16. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

a guy I know tried to get me to get my clit pierced, I just could not. I would be open to trying a clip-on.

17. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Yeah, I could get my labia pierced, but not my clit. I do have a clit clamp and that is fun.

1 person likes this.
  18. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

I have a 4g Frenum and 10g Nipples. I have also had 12g PA and a 4g Lorum. I only use 316L Implant grade Stainless Steel. It is a bit heavier than others you can use, but I like them better. My wife says it doesn't do anything different for her, so I like them

19. MsWontBehave

MsWontBehave Members

Let me start of by saying I have 3 earrings in each ear. The standard first pair in the lower lobe, and another pair just above that. In one ear I have a cartilage piercing (upper ear) and a conch piercing in the other. And five tattoos, three of which are on my ankles, one on my hip and one (my first) on my butt cheek. So I have some needle experience lol. I usually giggle during tattooing. The occassional ouch is about it. Getting my ears pierced hurt. They were red, throbbing and puffy for hours to days.

Now to address the topic... two years ago I got my VCH and it was a breeze after the first second of oh-my-gawd-why-did-I-want-this pain. Then it was over. I can't remember the jewelry gauge, 16g? Titanium barbell with J curve. A week ago I got my nipples pierced. That freakin well hurt. Stainless steel barbells for now. The piercer said during my initial interview of him that they used 14g but it doesn't look that big.

2 people like this.
  20. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Jess, what does your clip look like?