Loved 2C-i

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by peacegrow, May 2, 2014.

1. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I took about 15mg of 2C-i the other night and loved it.

I felt very euphoric and incredible physically. Very energized, but not jittery or anything.
    The trip was pretty meaningful, although I did spend a lot of time just enjoying how great I felt. I spent a lot of time looking at a painting I'm working on and others I recently finished.

I took two hits of some pretty weak and old acid about a week before, and was kind of unimpressed. The 2C-i experience (even at a relatively low dose) was much better in every way.

I've been feeling a little unhealthy lately...smoking and eating way too much. This probably helped bring down the acid the week before, and makes it even more impressive how great 2c-i made me feel. I had smoked tons of weed all day and during the trip since that's the status quo, but still felt energized.

I've had this 2c-i for a really long time. It's the first RC I ever got, along with some 2c-e. They were legal for a while after I got them! From a long-gone, but very high quality vendor.

A long time ago, I had tried the 2c-i before once and it happened to coincide with a nauseating virus. So, the trip sucked, and I was never sure if maybe 2c-i and me didn't get along. I was a little worried about it this time...but no problems at all. The opposite.

Now I wish I had picked up more 2c-i when it was simple to get.

Everything I read says they are very different, but this experience makes me want to try the 2c-e again too. I have a capsule all ready to go with 17mg written on it. Maybe I'll try that in a week or two to enjoy and compare. I took it a couple times when I got it, but don't have a lot of memorable moments.

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so this is your 2nd try of 2c-i?

how about 2c-e, you only tried that once before?

i have never tried 2c-i, but i have taken 2c-e many times. that chemical can get very deep, and i think it has "changed me" much like LSD has. meaning it changed my personality, hopefully for the better.

i kinda over used it though, and eventually liked it less and less. the bodyload seemed to get worse over time, and the good part of the trip got weaker. obviously, tolerance can make that happen, but i don't think this was tolerance as we normally think of it, because i usually spaced my trips out. it's just an overall lack of novelty i guess once you've tripped on something over 20 times. i never got that way with LSD though ;)

anyways, 17 mg 2c-e was my favorite dose, even though i never went much higher than 20 mg. i have written several trip reports on here if you are interested in the link.

haven't taken any in just about two years. saving the tiny bits of 2c-e and 2c-b i have for who knows when.

3. airski16

airski16 Member

enjoy 2c-i very much myself too. i do prefer E of the two. the 2c series is very enjoyable

4. SinisterBotanist

SinisterBotanist Member

I have a single 17mg dose of 2C-I sitting around somewhere. I trip sat a group of friends who took that dose of 2C-I, everyone was having a great time and the contact high was nice. One friend was enamored with visuals of shooting stars in the sky. A couple of them complained about their body feeling constantly agitated- they perpetually felt the need to stretch or something. Since I discovered 2C-B I lost interest in 2C-I, but I may eventually take that 17mg dose.

& 17mg of 2C-E will be more intense than 15mg 2C-I, that ought to be interesting.

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I used to enjoy 2c-i quite a bit. We would dose about 9-11mg in a capsule...that seems to be a good range, you can double or triple drop its all good. Haven't had it in years tho.

It's very nice visually and its almost on par with 2c-b in the body. It lacks the empathy of 2c-b but 2c-i is a very nice chem indeed :sunny:

6. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I am looking forward to trying the 2c-e now, but I already think I may like the 2c-i better. I remember back when I bought them, I was definitely leaning towards 2c-e since people said it was more "difficult," which appealed to me at the time.

Porkstock: I'd definitely like reading some of your 2c-e reports. (I wonder if that was where I got the idea to make the capsule 17mg in the first place.)

I wonder though, if the 2c-i worked out really well with my excessive smoking....maybe I would have had too much energy and been agitated physically if the weed didn't counter act and bring it to the perfect level. I kind of like that need-to-stretch feeling that psychedelics sometime cause sometimes, as long as it's not too much...so maybe I'd like it better if I was at baseline to start.

I was just thinking a few days ago that I have to keep a tripping journal so I can remember all this....I know I took 2c-e at least once when I first got it, and I'm pretty sure I tried 2c-i once before and it didn't work out well because I was sick.

So, really I never tried 2c-i well before this time, since it didn't work out the first time. I do distinctly remember a moment on 2c-e, sitting in my living room and enjoying this Brownian movement of some particles I visualized in the darkness. Not intense visuals, but little things flying around. I remember being really happy that it was working and that I was okay.

I think I'm going to go out and get a cool looking blank book and start recording some dates/substances (somewhat cryptically.) Maybe even a sentence or two about the experience. In some ways I feel like it's too late to start, but in a few years I'll be happy I started now.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah my list doesn't start at the beginning either.

there's a few reports in this thread:
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=334029&f=126

that's why i opted for 2ce as my first RC psychedelic as well. because it had a reputation as being more "difficult" or introspective. it was supposedly deeper and more immersive than 2ci. my vendor actually ran out of 2ce right after i placed my order. they offered to send 2ci instead, but i waited several months for them to restock the 2ce.

8. felix4life

felix4life Member

My 47 mg 2ci trip was absolutely insane. I prefer around 15mg, it brings out underlying anxiety issues and there is enough lucidity to work through them.

9. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

47mg !. i wanna hear about that lol! was this with a tolerance? i bet that was fuckin crazy! ive taken pretty big doses of 2c-i but it was mostly because of my tolerance. im not sure ive ever taken over 40mg tho, and those trips where i took huge doses were actually weaker than a trip on 20mg should be cuz i was doing it every day almost cuz there just happened to be huge amounts of nearly free 2c-i around all the time.

10. felix4life

felix4life Member

I wrote about it last year. It felt like some insect entity was trying to forcefully come into me and take control.