TomorrowWorld 2014

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by d0nny, Apr 30, 2014.

1. d0nny

d0nny Member

I went to Tomorrowworld last year for their first event and was absolutely blown away. I've never seen any event put together so well. It was a fantasy world. The decorations, music variety, and overall cleanliness was unparalleled.
    This year, They are going even more over the top. I didn't know very many of the artists last year but this year, They have partnered up with MTV and have the best line-up I have ever seen for any event. Me and my fiancé were so impressed with the event last year, we bought our tickets before they announced it. However, this year we bought a Saturday Comfort VIP pass instead of a 3 day GA ticket. We just can't believe how happy we are to have bought our tickets super early and getting VIP treatment on the biggest day of the weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KyVO1Mavug"]TomorrowWorld 2014 - Are you ready for the Madness? - YouTube - "Are you Ready"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYk8Jaglq8"]TomorrowWorld USA - First Artist Announcement - YouTube - Artist Line-up Vid

Did I forget to mention we 15 minutes away from the festival location. We can hear it from our house. lol.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

MTV makes me skeptical but it seems like it will be a good time. Enjoy yourself:2thumbsup:

3. Desos

Desos Senior Member

tomorrowworld is great but the tickets are so expensive! ouch!

4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator