My horror web-series!

Discussion in 'Art' started by lew82, Apr 29, 2014.

1. lew82

lew82 Guest

Hi all, not sure where to put this, I was just looking for feedback, been making this series for a little while, and this is my latest work :) hope you like it!
    [​IMG]

Episode 1

Episode 2

Thanks heaps guys! :D

Lew

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very interesting, indeed. I want to see what happens....Stephen King would be proud of you....lol

3. lew82

lew82 Guest

thanks Moonglow! :D I appreciate the feedback :D glad you liked it! Stephen King rocks!

4. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Banned

That's pretty slick Lew, is there a particular software you use for creating those? Looks like it'd be a lot of fun to play around with.

5. lew82

lew82 Guest

That is Maya, and yes I love it! :D Glad you liked it Ducati, thanks for the kind words

6. crewcut

crewcut Member

lew,
    did this start out as writing only? what other arksville stuff did you put out there?

I like it! potential for some good weirdness!
    all the creepy shits got to happen in PA huh? :)

7. lew82

lew82 Guest

haha yeah PA is good cos the name sounds like Transylvania. I wrote a 350 page novel in 2002 called the Arksville Homicides which was a backstory to an indie film I made called (simply) Arksville, from 2001-2004. I learned animation so I could make my own movies without needing sets/crew/lighting/cameras etc.

Glad you liked it crewcut! :D Lots more to come!

Lew

8. asellus

asellus Guest

Brilliant work, really. I work in sphere of web design and I sure it's very good. Don't you think about be professional designer? Composition is really ok.I created icons in horror style for aha-soft.com and thoroughly looked through horror movies and pictures. I don/t know how can I miss your work...