Once a Spanker always a spanker

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by sturry133, Apr 26, 2014.

1. sturry133

sturry133 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

For twenty years I have been a spanker of ladies. During that time I learnt so much about ladies bottoms and how to treat them that I have a FREE website whichishouldnotspamhere which tells of my experiences and offers advice and videos to assist.
    Although I have retired as a professional spanker I still enjoy 'keeping my hand in' with a few sessions.

There is nothing like the pleasure of a lady ,still fully dressed across the lap and then 'SMACK' the hand falls for the first time. Soon the dress is raised and smacking continues over the knickers. The knickers are lowered and now is the moment of truth - is this to be an erotic spanking or a plan spanking. A gentle feel of the inside of the thighs and it is clear. There is a wet discharge. It is eroti!. I massage the inside of the thighs, more spanking; the legs part as I massage now and soon I am able to touch the inside of her pussy, wet and warm. She is ready for more exploration - but still more and HARDER spanking - before my fingers find her nub. She crie ou and after a dozen more HARD spanks my fingers bring her to her first orgasm.

We rest and then continue[​IMG]

2. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Often wondered about "spankers" - Does one need to receive, as well as give to appreciate???