Bi guy wants the dick but not the rest

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by lyleleno, Apr 23, 2014.

1. lyleleno

lyleleno Member

Hello everyone,

I am a mostly straight guy, however I have experimented with men and found out I like cock. Problem is, I have no interest whatsoever in any other part of the man, both sexually and romantically. So I don't really know where to start when it comes to having sex with a man, as I really don't want to flirt with one or basically do anything leading up to the sex. Do I just have to "man up" (lol) and go through with it, or is there some kind of cheat code for skipping straight to the sex? I don't have many sexual experiences with either gender under my belt, and would love to hear some advice on where to start.

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

There are tons of "men seeking men" posts on craigslist. You can just be specific about what you want.

3. j17435

j17435 Member

Try A4A or one of the other hookup sites. Just mention in your profile you are bi/bi-curious and only interested in NSA recreational sex, not dating/relationship, etc.

That's how I have satisfied my bi-curiosity. E-mail/message a bit, exchange cell numbers, plan a meet, show up at their place (or public place first if desired), strip, have sex, get dressed, leave. No biggie. The guys I've met were all nice, middle-age professionals like myself - 2 were gay, 1 bi. There are some crazies out there obviously, so just be selective and be careful.

4. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

if you find some guy who has the same preferences as yourself you'll probably get away with just sticking to the cock part.

otherwise, a guy will want more, the whole package. stuff leading up to sex, the touching, kissing and everything else.

i wouldn't do it with someone who just wants a limited sexual experience like you describe. but neither would i want a guy who has to force himself to be with me. in other words guys like me don't have a sexual compatibility with guys like you. plain and simple. stick to guys who are compatible with you.

5. lyleleno

lyleleno Member

Thanks for all the advice. I didn't realize it was relatively easy to find guys who share the same preferences. I'm pretty young (21) but as I'm not too concerned about looks or age (within reason) it shouldn't be too hard. I really appreciate the no-judgment attitude on this site. Y'all are here to help, and I hope to return the favor one day.:afro:

6. Profezzor X

Profezzor X Guest

A lot of guys on Craigslist get hung up on face picks, height and weight requirements. Hardly any of them are in it to just play with your cock. I lurk CL all the time, and it's typically the same thing. I almost went as far as signing up with a bisexual support group, but they were strict on people not hooking up... Hmmf, go figure.

I don't mind the people that just want to get right to the meat and potatoes. Those are the best. It's finding a regular person to do that with that's the hard part.

1 person likes this.
  7. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

I know how you feel and I'm the same way. Just want to try a cock. But discretion and NSA. I came (haha) close chatting with a guy off CL once, but I couldn't seal the deal. I had a chat session with a guy across the country and we fantasized about him sucking me off to the point where I jacked off all over my desktop! I sent him a pic of that...

Maybe it's just the taboo factor as much as anything. And you know another guy can just treat it like sex. And I'd like to fondle a big hard juicy cock other than my own for once. Maybe get submissive and get down on my knees for him and suck it for him? Hear him moan, feel his cockhead tickling my throat? Cup his balls as he sprays his hot semen onto my face?

8. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

A4a is a very good site. Just say what you want and agree on a time. I met my current bf from a4a

9. Siga Creciendo

Siga Creciendo Guest

adam4adam is a great site for casual sex hookups. You can do a search for guys in your area and narrow it down the categories to what you are looking for. If all you want to do is suck cock, I would advise you search for "tops" (just let them know you're not looking to be fucked... unless you are). A lot of top guys will be ok with just letting their cock be your play toy. Bottom guys, and versatile guys (and some tops) will either want your cock, or they will want more out of a sexual encounter (kissing, touching, foreplay, etc.)

10. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

I feel similar. I'm straight, but bi-curious, just want to suck a big cock & receive a messy facial at least once. I've tried Craigslist, but the closest I came to meeting someone, the guys wanted me to pay them to blow them. Shouldn't they be paying me? Anyway, what's a guy gotta do to get a big cock in his mouth & cum all over his face around here?

11. al_s

al_s Guest

I'm the same. Love everything about sucking cock, the texture, the taste, the feel, the load. But I'm not interested in anything else with a guy.

12. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

bi guy you have a dick. Do you find it unsatisfactory after all...

13. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

I'm straight but also just love nice cut cocks. Never had the chance to play and suck one yet. I know I'd love it but that's all I want to do is play and suck them. Something about a nice cut cock makes me as hard as nails!

1 person likes this.
  14. sockfetish

sockfetish Member

Same here, just love sucking cock. Im having a hard time finding a regular guy to do it with.

15. sowhatsnew

sowhatsnew Guest

Yes, but are they the 'right' men?

16. sowhatsnew

sowhatsnew Guest

Try the webcam sites such as c4cam. You can display yourself if you wish and chat with anyone who seems to be what you are looking for. The draw back is that some go in for dissimulation and will try to meet you on your agenda when in fact they may have another.

17. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

I want to echo what others have said, haven't tried anything other than craigslist, but have found several guys that wanted just what you are talking about...all sorts of varieties and tastes even in my relatively small area. Depending where you are, you have a better chance of finding the kind of guy you are looking for. Make sure to be selective though, don't fall for the first guy that gets anywhere near your preferences, it's good to get what you are really looking for (based on my experience).

18. mattygroves

mattygroves Members

Craigslist definitely worked for me. Maybe I was lucky, but I ended up sucking the cock of the first man I contacted on there. And I'm meeting him again this weekend.

19. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Good for you, Matty. I know you're hoping that he touches you on this 2nd meet.
    I think you want to show off your meat.

20. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Awwww that's so sweet