Straight guys sucking cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ashdawkins, Apr 21, 2014.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Because In The Gay Scene Bi-Curious Men Cause Nothing But Grief...:(.

They Break Up Otherwise Stable Relationships In Both The Gay, And

The Straight Scene...:(.

Seen It Happen Hundreds Of Times, All They Do Is Create Destruction

For All Around Them...:(.

Cheers Glen.

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Still seems like a pretty large generalization but I can see where you're coming from.

The women get that too. I've heard it best described as 'Lesbian Los Vegas' where bi-girls go to play and then leave.

3. Guitar-Guy

Guitar-Guy Member

Deleted

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Technically, it would be a fetish.
    Mike doesn't seek male partners because they are male, but rather the experience, on rare occasion, of performing fellatio.
    So it isn't an attraction to men, just an appendage.

Live beyond the binary.

(Did I read you, Mike?)

I love it likes this.
  5. drumminmama

Also, see this thread for the anal play/cock sucking/ tickling trees/whatever and does it make a man gay.
    (The same could apply to women, but female sexuality fluidity is generally more accepted and doesn't cause much angst on these boards. Boys are another kettle of fish.)

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=476946

6. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I completely agree with you drumminmama, it does feel more like a fetish!

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes.

8. drumminmama

I've a partner who is a third for a couple on occasion, and he discussed fellation from a purely activity POV.
    It was interesting.
    I didn't get it because I have dual attraction, if not equitably distributed attraction.
    And I don't play without emotions.
    Others can, just not me.

9. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

I think I would need a Tranny to even think about it..Something about the breast's would make it more,, bearable???Thought about letting the GF Peg me but my ass is way tooo tight even for a small finger...

10. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Yeah, I'm not into the male form at all, or masculine men. If I ever tried cock, it would be a very convincing shemale basically.

11. mchip

mchip Member

I don't have any desire to have a relationship with a man and the thought of kissing a guy completely turns me off. That said I don't really consider myself straight but bi-sexual since I dig the thought of blowing a dude. I've never actually followed through with it though as I'd consider that cheating on my girlfriend and I dig her way too much for that.

I love the sex my girlfriend and I have. We use dildos all the time but just on her. Sometimes when she's not around and I'm feeling horny I'll use the dildos to suck on. This doesn't turn me on near as much as I think the real thing would as the dildos never blow a load. I'll also mount one of them to the toilet seat and ride it like no tomorrow. That's super fun.

Maybe if I ever get the chance to blow a dude but I don't swallow I can say I'm not gay?

12. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

By ride it you mean what exactly?

13. mchip

mchip Member

Lube it up, slide in into my ass and grind away like there is no tomorrow.

14. dark suger

So then this goes way past just sucking Cock for u. U want the entire experience

15. mchip

mchip Member

No doubt. That's why I consider myself bi-sexual. I really love my relationship and the sex with my girlfriend but also play out and love the thought of blowing and being drilled by a dude. Wierd thing to me though is that the thought of kissing a dude turns me way off. I also have zero interest in having a relationship with a dude.

16. dark suger

That's normal I don't like to kiss anyone it's too personal for me.
    Y don't u just have like a friend who is ok with letting u play with his dick.
    I'm friends with two guys like that they don't have a relationship but as long as I've known them they have sex occasionally. Like when there is nothing to do they just fuck to pass the time.

17. mchip

mchip Member

That sounds like so much fun but I would feel so guilty with my girlfriend. I really like her a lot and don't want to mess up the relationship. I look at it kinda like seeing a hot chick and thinking I'd like to do her but not following through with actually pursuing it because I'm in a relationship. Does that make any sense?

18. dark suger

Yeah I get it.
    Why don't u tell her about it and see if it's ok.
    My friends always have girlfriends but it never seems to stop them even when they are serious about the girls it still continues I dunno y I guess there is a comfort there

19. mchip

mchip Member

Man that's a scary thought. I'm already pushing the envelope with her on trying to get an MFM threesome going (me and another guy focusing on her). I figure one kink at a time :)

We are both coming out of long and sexually deprived marriages and since finding each other our sexual lives have exploded. Maybe one day....

20. mchip

mchip Member

Back to the OP's original post. Isn't having sexual activity with a member of the same sex the definition of gay (I'm equating the term gay to homosexual)? Maybe you'd be considered bi if you also enjoy sex with the opposite sex? But definitely not straight.