Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

It seems like that would take quite the person to do that kind of stuff. I bet you have it in you!
    Seems tough...yet rewarding?

Side note, I'm officially worried away from nbomes. I've hard too many stories now. Even in what would be considered in the normal dosage range.

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

being a social worker would be a very hard job. I can't imagine it myself. I've had a lot of experience with "the system" and it seems like social workers get put through so much shit on a day to day basis. At least they get a lot of vacations though.

...and yeah fuck nbomes. That stuff is garbage compared to real acid. I mean its an interesting chemical. If I was trying to design a psychedelic and that is what I got, I would be happy with it, but compared to the real great drugs there are out there, nbomes just have too many cons.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

4. Hedgeclipper

so this guys have pledged to make a handheld NIR spectrometer.... which will apparently be good for "authentication of medication & supplements". I wonder if it will be good for drugs...

I would love to be able to do field NIRS (in addition to reagent testing) on my drugs.... but it looks as if these guys want to make it so that it uses bluetooth to upload the results of the scan to a cloud server which analyzes them and then sends the results to your phone. IDK if I'd want to be analyzing samples of drugs with something that uses cloud. I fucking hate the idea of cloud servers -- I wish all these Google-type assholes would stop pushing it so much.... but that's besides the point. It would be really cool if we could get our hans on some technology like this that could just do handheld NIRS readings and send you the chart to analyze yourself. No cloud servers required.

Check it out. This is their kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/903107259/scio-your-sixth-sense-a-pocket-molecular-sensor-fo

pretty fucking cool either way

...I wonder how good NIRS is for purity... would you have to use pure (ish) samples of drugs?

http://www.antech.ie/microphazir.shtml

....this one looks more profesh. I wonder how good NIRS is for scanning street drugs. I would feel like such a badass if I could just analyze people's drugs on the spot :) (granted I have some idea of what they are and what their EM spectrum looks like.

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Yeah, they have huge buildings filled up with nothing but servers...PetaBytes!!!! of hard drives. But just as it's hard to pick one person out of a crowd on a busy street, I imagine it's the same with cloud shit...if ur smart.

Any kind of analysis is only good if you have a known pure sample to compare it too and I doubt many of these designer drugs are 100% pure, even a 0.1% impurity could throw things off if you don't know what the impurity is. It may be insignificant but it would show up in GC/MS or HPLC...infact liquid chromatography is a good way to purify things as well.

And just dropped 27mg miprocin....bout ten minutes ago. was goin for 25 but it said 24 then when I added a tiny bit it jumped to 27;)

I think somethings actually beginning to happen already.....I wonder how a little bit of dope would mix?

6. AceK

I tried to rep you hedgeclipper cuz that was a great post but I give out too much rep it says ;)

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

god damnit, ace....quit adding drugs on top of miprocin. enjoy it for what it is! :p

8. AceK

^i've got plenty of it this time. I'll probably give away some for free too cuz its just that good, maybe some good shit will come back my way, maybe not but I like making people happy!

I'm a drug user...i don't sell drugs...i do buy them tho;)

i didn't really plan this shit well to be honest, i really wasnt expecting it today ;) I shoulda gone to the glowstick store but by the time I got everything else done i had to do i remembered to check out the miprocin....and the glowstick store ain't open right now...they don't open till 10am;)

9. AceK

I need to sit the fuck down!!!! Lol
    omfg

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Bump for some LSD and MDMA this coming weekend. I am going to see Shpongle and the night before Simon is doing his old school Hallucinogen stuff. Goa trance is so rare to see in America. I am excited.

11. Hedgeclipper

I'm pretty sure the microphazr is used for quaiity control in pharm warehouses... so its meant to be able to interpret impurities. You don't necessarily need pure samples. You just need to know what the EM wavelength peaks should look like if you did have a pure sample.

I just wish I could have a magic star trek gun that could tell me exactly what is in any white powder.... and the microphazr NIRS gun isn't exactly that, but its damned close.

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for picking up some San Pedro, looking forward to exploring mescaline again.

13. Hedgeclipper

:sunny:

14. d0nny

d0nny Member

You guys are really peaking my interest in mescaline with all the recent talk of it. I don't speak much but i lurk here all the time as I love psychedelics and learning about them and exploring them. I've also noticed recent surge in mescaline analogues lately. I've always thought mescaline has a very long half life and trips can last 12+ hours. Thats kinda intimidating… I've heard a lot of bad things about Dox's which also half very long half lives. What if you have a bad trip? Thats a long time to be miserable. What if you have a bad trip? Does Mescaline usually give you a happier trip than other psychedelics (2cx,25x,led, tryptamines, psilocybin mushrooms, etc…) What is the body load like ? and how would you rate the nausea? is there a general unpleasant feeling of slight nausea throughout the whole trip (which I have found in some psychedelics)? Would any of you guys consider it a good festival drug? Like for example: TomorrowWorld, which will be my next psychedelic trip unless something pops up between now and then? Or would it be more of a small group/couple on a camping *trip* (pun intended)? Is the body load quite a bit stronger comparatively speaking to say 2ce? Is the nausea associated with the mescaline or the cactus soup some people use as their ROA?

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm not sure how much the other alkaloids besides mescaline shape the San Pedro experience but I find the experience most comparable to MDMA and 2ct7 with a sense of natural sentience and guidance like shrooms. I do find mescaline tends to produce fairly happy trips, it can be a good teacher as well and make me face difficult issues but the headspace is generally fairly easy to navigate.

I usually have ingested a tea and that is pretty foul going down but once I get that down, I tend to have very light nausea during a common dose trip. The nausea has been noticeable enough on a heavy trip to where I have had to sit down for awhile but I've never had to puke from San Pedro. I don't really get the body load that I tend to get on a lot of the 2cx's, it's more flowing like MDMA but less forced, like no jaw grinding or eye wiggles and stuff. I may go for a scenic walk for a part of the trip but I generally spend a lot of the trip relaxing.

Music can be kind of weird on it, sometimes it sounds amazing but sometimes it sounds kind of dissonant and overbearing, I've found this can happen within minutes of the same trip even. I tend to get auditory distortions on mescaline which are pretty unique and perhaps one of the only aspects of it which may seem more daunting compared to the other traditional psychedelics. On Shrooms and LSD I may get some mental chatter but the audio distortions on mescaline tend to be more coming from exterior objects. I've never tried it as a festival drug due to the preparation and nature of the experience, I've considered it more of an intimate experience and not really a festival/rave type experience, however I am slightly considering trying love flipping and mixing it with MDMA at some point.

I think Peyote, which has a ton more psychoactive alkaloids in it causes a lot more nausea than San Pedro, although some people may eat some of the skin or core and stuff which may cause more nausea. I haven't had the trip from San Pedro last more than about 10 hours but it can elicit a significant afterglow throughout the following day.

16. d0nny

d0nny Member

Do you have any experience with the analogues GB? Such as isomescaline, thiomescaline, escalate, thioescaline, proscaline, isoproscaline, buscaline, thiobuscaline, thioisomescaline, phenescaline, symbescaline, asymbescaline, thioasymbescaline, allylescaline, methallylescaline, metaescaline, and thiometaescaline. Sorry I just copied and pasted all the analogues from a bluelight thread. But have you tried any of these and were any of them better than the organic soups made from sand pedro or peyote.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have only explored San Pedro

18. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Ah, I miss San Pedro and Peruvian Torch. Have yet to go on an adventure with some Peyote. Bump for escaline, proscaline and allylescaline (just arrived). Will report my findings and comparison to San Pedro and Peruvian Torch very soon.

19. Hedgeclipper

I would say that the 12+ hr duration of legit mescaline is a pro. You can get euphoria at MDMA-like levels, which you really won't want to let go of right away (you get 3x the duration of MDMA!)... And people only say 12+ because it lets you down softly. Like after about 10 hours you are no longer really tripping hard, but the residual visuals do kick around for a while and the feeling kinda smoothly eases you back into sobriety. I find mescaline has a very good afterglow.

I would recommend the dough method over the tea, as it is easier on the stomach and you don't have to risk losing actives by purging. try grinding dried peruvian torch/san pedro into a fine powder and then slowly adding watter and folding it. It makes a green doughy paste, which you can eat in little pellets with ginger ale and lemon juice.

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

mmmm, mescaline.

i'd like to have a trip on mescaline one day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.