Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

I ended up just taking the other half and I'm quite surprised how much I'm tripping here lol, attention span is like a goldfish right now and damn my stomachs in nots but yeh it's still quite fun, twitching like mad too haha

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so does LSD always put your stomach in knots, GreyGoo? i sometimes get really bad "acid gas" near the end of the trip, which only has my stomach in knots until i am able to let it out :)

i also sometimes seem to get muscle spasms or twitches as you called them. either during the trip, or several days after the trip they seem to occur more often than usual. i wonder if we are talking about the same thing, and if it is really caused by the L...

anyways, it's nice to see a new member around here! welcome to the forums. it always brings a smile to my face to hear about perfect strangers on the internet eating good ol' fashioned LSD :)

the other weekend when i dosed on Thurs. night and again on Sat. night, i had really bad gas cramps only on the first night. it was supposedly family fluff the first night, and needlepoint the 2nd...but i highly doubt that is the difference.
    i think it's more likely to be based on other circumstances, like what you ate that day, etc.

3. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

That whole sentence seems kinda silly in retrospect now haha. I really underestimated the power of LSD last night, that was by far the most intense psychedelic experience I've ever had to date. I'll probably do a TR later but Jesus Christ !.....that was something else. The stimulation on this trip was nothing like I've experienced before, I really started to tremble after that second post and I must have been someplace else for a good couple of hours, The trembling started in my thighs but worked it's way up and this might sound a little weird but it seemed almost sexual. At one point I wasn't sure if I was a man or a woman or both, if I could imagine what it's like for a woman to have an orgasm then this is what I guess it would be like but magnified.

The trembling turned into a very powerful vibration to the point that I could only feel nothing but raw universal energy, I felt like some kind of nuclear reaction was going on but on the scale of the big bang, My bro's xbox had been left on so the whirring noise was completely intensifying this aspect, the sound of it seemed to warp round my very being like some kind of singularity was about to occur. Eventually I couldn't contain this extreme energy and then things started exploding in my mind into vast matrix's, I don't know if you guys have ever saw that experiment when a bunch of sand is put on a flat surface and then put on top of a speaker then high frequency's are played and the sand morphs into geometric shapes ? Well when these explosions were occurring the frequency giving of by them was having a similar effect so it made absolute perfect sense how during the big bang matter can seem to come from nothing because the whole fabric of reality is actually pure energy and hence it could be manipulated into anything including matter just with frequency alone, the higher the frequency the more intricate the resulting manifestation is.

I'll do my best to give this experience justice in a TR later but I'd doubt I'd even get a fraction of what occurred into words. Absolutely amazing.

1 person likes this.
  4. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

5. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

Oops sorry I put my reply into your quote lol I'm still getting the hang of this site....any here's my reply >

Hi porkstock, yeh I usually do get some kind of stomach issues when I'm tripping but I think you're right about circumstances, on this occasion I wasn't expecting to trip so hard so my diet for the day was just like any other day and in fact I had a chinese takeaway a few hours before I dosed haha. If I had knew that was gonna happen I probably would have skipped dinner altogether and eat healthy a couple of days prior. Though I'm not entirely certain it's all to do with food, I've heard the stress hormone can have some impact on your gut and I guess when you're tripping you are under some kind of stress and although I don't ever usually feel stressed during a trip I wonder if the body is still releasing these chemicals as the fight / flight response. Also I don't know much about this and I may be wrong but I'm sure serotonin effects the gut in some way ? I wouldn't say it's the chemical LSD having the impact on the body but you're own endogenous chemicals playing havoc as a response to the LSD.

I also had an operation on my stomach so I dunno if that has a part to play too.

6. porkstock41

well there are in fact serotonin receptors in your gut...so LSD and other psychedelics that bind to serotonin receptors could affect your stomach through those.

but i meant to say that it is variable for me, even with the same batch of LSD. sometimes one hit will give me an upset stomach or the "knotted up" feeling, other times the same dose doesn't seem to have any side-effects.

that sounds like one hell of a trip, man! those hits could for sure be 125 ug (or more, if you only took one hit)

they didn't have any taste did they? hopefully you are familiar with the effects of LSD, and the fact that it is tasteless. blotters that have a strong taste or numbing sensation are almost guaranteed to be an NBOMe chemical (nothing like real, good LSD)

7. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

Yeh I defo agree with you that it's variable, I don't have a hell of a lot of LSD experience to draw on here but I also think any discomfort could be purely psychosomatic, last time I had a good solid LSD experience it was my back that was giving me issues but I think these feelings could be just manifestations of the relationships we have with our body's and how these issues tend to come to light during a trip that force you to confront them and possibly experience it as discomfort or pain yi know.

Yeh I'm pretty positive it was LSD the blotters had absolutely no taste at all and I have had bitter blotters in the past to know the difference and yeh it was just one hit but I took half then half around 45 mins to an hour later, the come up must have been 1 - 2 hours and then I was pretty far gone for a good 4 hours or so and when I was finally able to compose myself lol It was a gradual come down classic of the typical LSD experience. It did kinda have an MDMA vibe to it I must add during the time that I was pretty mangled I had slight jaw clenching and when I snapped out of the intense part pretty fast it was not unlike when you're on MDMA and realize you've hit a comedown but without the crushing depression that comes with it lol it was pleasant.

8. porkstock41

yeah i have nearly zero experience with MDMA, but i do tend to get pretty bad jaw tension on LSD, especially as of late.

9. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

10. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

LSD always my back kinda achey. not a big deal generally and it's toward the end of the experience.

11. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  12. AceK

those are really cool! i love fractal.

13. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

Those would make very cool trip toys =-) theres lots of 3D fractal tours on youtube I found one that links to the same site you shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW5RnrlTeow

1 person likes this.
  14. AceK

i have a few screensavers that make 3D and 2D fractals. also have one that displays different 3D drug molecules along with the name of the drug and full chemical name :D .. it's called molecule in one of the xscreensaver packages

http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/

15. GreyGoo

GreyGoo Members

Have you ever heard of electric sheep ? maybe this is the same thing you're talking about but if not you should check it out it's pretty neat, I use it for my own screensaver http://electricsheep.org/

1 person likes this.
  16. porkstock41

i start my new job on monday, so i'm probably gonna drop some acid sometime this week :)

i'm going to see PINBACK tonight in buffalo! and i'm debating whether or not to take a hit or two for that. i have to remember that with acid i'll still be tripping pretty hard like 6 hours later, when the concert is long over, and i'll have to sit in the car for an hour and a half on the way home. so i might just save it for another day this week, and just chill at home and go for a bike ride or walk.

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Just spent an hour or so tromping around a cow pasture - the only one I have access to (without getting shot). Found puffballs, and just as I was going to leave, mushrooms on cow shit.

Of course, they don't bruise purple. How could I see THAT coming. Look like they opened a while ago, they're a bit past firm - but I think they should still bruise some semblance of purple, not brown.

I guess I had fun anyway. Found some neat shit. All manner of bugs, and old equipment, an old trash pile with very old bottle parts and stuff. And cows, but I stayed far away from them, I'm not edu-micated in the handling of large animals, and the last thing I want is to be a mile from a fence, with an angry bovine.

1 person likes this.
  18. porkstock41

i can't imagine a cow doing much damage, as long as you don't place your head near her back legs, or your hand in her mouth. a pissed off bull though...

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I've seen some less-than-happy cows.... I generally wouldn't worry about them, but ya never know. Or at least, I don't know, in a sure enough way to want to mess with them. And I don't know for fact that there are no bulls there, I know they don't have any fancy genetics that need preserving or anything.

I don't know what they were doing, but they were all a long way from the trough and surrounding area, which is where I wanted to be, so it worked out. I got the lower wetter area, but found nothing (that I'd put in my mouth). Maybe I'll go back after it's been a bit warmer for a while, it's been very rainy but also quite cold.

I've found this type of mushroom on manure in this area before - so I'm sort of thinking it's all I'll find, either way.

20. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I see what you did there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.