Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

hopefully methox*ine comes this weekend, i got a "used" tab of lsd to take with it, don't expect the tab to do anything, but i do expect some sortt of psychosomatic response ..

2. davaro1

davaro1 Member

Hi guys,

I've been following this topic and I learned a great deal about psychedelics in general thanks to most of you here...Porkstock, GB, orison..only to cite a few of you! And I get the impression that you guys must be very fun to be around on them as well.
    Now, I'm usually lurking around, never posting as I've always been a bit paranoid about my drug-related webposts...anyway now I'm trying not to be so anal about it and ask a question if I have one.

Here's why I'm posting today : I have some extensive experience with shrooms as I used to grow them for a while and I've dabbled with pretty much all "classic" psychedelics except for mescaline ( a bit harder to come by in Europe) and a few of the Phens (2C-B being my all time favourite for recreational use) etc...
    After trying a few new things I'd love to go back to basics : Psylocibin!!! Except I can't take the taste of shroomies anymore...I've had them in all forms and unless they're wet, I'm done with them...BUT I've heard very good things about 4-aco-dmt and miprocin...

Which one do you think gets closer to the mushroom experience? I know this is always a very subjective question, but to describe a bit the feeling I'm looking for is how mushrooms make me feel like a primitive being, very primate-like...careless and only able to focus on one thing at a time.
    I know this may sound very precise, but musrooms have this insane "reset" effect on me that gives me an afterglow for days where I can even feel healthier in every way...It's like catching a break from your brain/conscience...

I'm with you Porkstock...this thread was rocking not so long ago! Come on guys, let's exchange some ideas again!!! I'm joining you this time if you'll have me...

Cheers,

Davaro

2 people like this.
  3. AceK

@davaro1

I think 4-aco-dmt would be closer to shrooms than miprocin. I've done all three, though not withing a close period of time to each other. Miprocin feels more synthetic to me i guess, as well as lighter and more shimmer holographic visuals (probably a very poor explanations, but what can you expect when describing a psychedelic;)). 4-aco-dmt is quite similar to mushrooms, some people tend to say they are almost indistinguishable. I think they are very close, though I wouldn't say indistinguishable. 4-aco-dmt still feels more synthetic to me, as well as shrooms having a heavier body load than 4-aces.

If you're down to try something new though, try out miprocin or 4-ho-met .. you will enjoy any of these chems i'm sure :D

1 person likes this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for going to see Mark Farina, going to bring some 5-MAPB and miprocin

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

mxe + lsd is a little bananas tbh . . . recommend caution with that combo

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

davaro, i honestly don't think 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-mipt (miprocin) are all that similar to mushrooms. they are more "mushroomey" than they are similar to LSD or other psychedelics, but i find all three to be quite distinct.

....but, if i had to choose one of the two that was more similar to shrooms, i would choose 4-aco-dmt.

you've eaten mushroom chocolates? what about ground up and stuffed into gel caps? you shouldn't be able to taste that.

i'm glad you've enjoyed some of my posts, and to see a new member in the psychedelic section of HF. welcome.

ditto :daisy:
    so did you dose multiple times? what did you do on this trip/trips?

the purple pig music festival was fucking amazing. probably the most fun i've ever had at a music festival, even though i wasn't there with any close friends (one friend/acquaintance plus all of his friends that i was just meeting).

on thursday (the first night) i found the main guy who was selling doses (they had names like haha) and asked him a few questions about if it was real L, etc. he got sick of those questions real fast and said "here, just take it now for free" as he shoved about a hit and a half of blotter towards my mouth. i accepted :)

i had planned on tripping on friday evening, but the dose on thursday kinda threw that off. so i ended up taking some more acid on saturday night instead :sunny:, two hits that time. i was worried that tolerance would be an issue, but it didn't really seem to be. or the fact that i took 2 instead of 1 compensated for it.

turned out to be some really good acid, i have always been skeptical about things like the grateful dead family and "family fluff," etc., but after this weekend, i'm pretty sure it's for real. the stuff i got was supposedly mostly needlepoint, with one strip of family fluff (i guess that is one "grade" less pure than needlepoint). he said they were 90-100 ug each when i asked, which felt about right in my humble opinion.

and the music at this thing was SO good. i hadn't heard of most of the bands playing and some of them that i had looked up online didn't seem all that great...but i was pleasantly surprised with the live music! i was flying from the two hits of needlepoint for about TWELVE HOURS. like pretty much fully tripping for that long. and dancing like a maniac! i had so much fun. i got major jaw tension that felt kinda like lockjaw or something on the first night. it was probably just from smiling too hard all night long, but the superstitious side of me wonders if it was because the fluff isn't as pure as the needlepoint. but let's do ourselves a favor and not get into all of that again :)

might update later with some pictures - one of which will probably make your mouth water.

here's one of the bands i enjoyed a lot (video is not from this fest though)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8IO9t-6KrY

some more of my favorites from this weekend are The Moho Collective, The Big Mean Sound Machine, Maybird, Capital Zen, and Axis Armada, if you care to look any of them up.

2 people like this.
  7. AceK

i can only imagine .. mushrooms plus ketamine was nuts. i did say it was a "used" tab tho

think i'll go check the mail again .. maybe i missed something yesterday or the mail got delivered late. if theres nothing there then that means i'll have to wait till tuesday when the mail gets delivered again

1 person likes this.
  8. porkstock41

here are some pictures.

our camp site:
    [​IMG]

they grow sunflowers here:
    [​IMG]

main stage:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. porkstock41

view from the top:
    [​IMG]
    (we are camped way down past that silver semi tanker)

wagon stage:
    [​IMG]

mouth-watering, magical goodness:
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Planning to dose again for the second time today. I have been seeing Phish play their end of tour shows. Just 20-30,000 people gathering on a soccer field to get down. :guitarist:

11. porkstock41

that's cool. the friend i went to this fest with is a huge phish phan (haha see what i did there?)

he said he's been to a couple phish "festivals."
    the vibe at these kinds of events is so overwhelmingly positive that it feels like a shock to re-enter normal society.

driving home, i felt like i wanted to wave to everyone on the highway and become their friend.

after i bought that L, i told the guy that i "really, really appreciate it" and instead of just saying "you're welcome," the dude gave me a hug.
    i'd love to go next year, but that might not be possible with an 8 month old daughter

12. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Awesome stuff Porkstock, love the "Purple Pig" name too, very suitable! Thanks for the pics too, looks like it was a grand old time!

Tried about 6mg of DOM or so the other day. The slow comeup is mildly like amphetamines (cognitive ability seemed increased and conversation with strangers came on with ease). After the second or third hours, it became extremely erotic and almost uncomfortably stimulating (alternating pulsating boner and simulation of "ladygasms" lol). It also had a disturbing knack to make things pleasant no matter what (orgasmic shaking from puking?), but it wasn't something to complain about. It just felt like it could certainly be used for whatever purpose, good or evil. The introspection felt almost detached at some parts, sort of "observatory". You could see every one of the positive and negative traits in life before you, but from a position of barely knowing yourself or the situations at all. The visuals weren't very pronounced at that dose with eyes open, but they were certainly powerful at times. Lots of blanketing water-like fantasy scapes that draped everything. Didn't have fractals so they were very hard for me to describe, but lots of "swirling projections" that reminded me of paddling in a canoe. After many hours with friends, I realized I was processing a bunch of information without much "human emotion", but then it all came back around and flooded not only me but the entire situation with feeling, beautiful warm feelings! About myself and especially about my friends around me. Lots of hugging, it was great how it all comes together and you suddenly know how you feel about most things in your life at the time. That was very profound, and I instantly fell in love with this substance's ability to help you contemplate things in such an interesting way. The amphetamine-like effects wore off after a good 12 hours but the psychedelia remained for a little longer. A friend of mine convinced me to smoke some freebase DMT at that point, so I prepared for the void...

I had smoked DMT the day before, and I nearly had a breakthrough, but this time was different. On this night, the DOM must've had some crazy mind-blowing effect on the trip. I enhaled two big tokes after heating the vaporizing pipe up just enough and that was the magic number! I swear to gods and goddesses the entire feeling of Salvia began buzzing throughout my body, and it was very unlike the distinct buzzing of DMT I had on my previous trip the night before! I breathed heavily as I felt it rather forcefully taking me this time. Unbeknownst to me, I started chanting in a very low, growly voice something like: "Oooo, Caleighlough. Mobatobasaunu, Go-bleaki Nutooke". To me, it was sort of an entry password for the spirits or something. Then I felt extremely giddy and could not contain insane, high-pitched laughter and screaming (also did not know that was out loud). I saw my friend's living room become a completely futuristic society with a blue art-deco feel at first with lots of sky-high monorails and floating cars that made that classic "hoverboard" sound as they flew by. It was strange, though, because the style also had very ancient tribal statues that fit in with it. This place had come back to its ancient roots, making a Utopian society where nature was perfectly in tune with technology. Everything was rapidly changing as I looked at it, especially in colour, and this stepper work-out machine was the town square statue in the middle. His blue arms looked like they were crossed holding bars like ancient Egyptians laid to rest, while it impossibly switched them from side to side, while producing more and building himself up as if a spirit of some pleasant ancient god was playing a very complicated "find the pea under the shell game" with these bars of his statue. The computer on the front of it reflected his emotions by blinking orange and white lights, and it changed throughout time. It remained happy and positive most of the journey (except for when a temple got zapped by a ship and fell down, but it was promptly rebuilt). There were multicoloured beings of different sizes that made up borders of walls, and each step up to the buildings. They paraded along endlessly in different colours to make blotter-like streets that continued to grow it into a bigger city at the edges. Each of their limbs could phase through them to the other sides in order to walk in all directions, defying gravity. I could tell it was totally mimicking Salvia at that point, as DOM seemed to be a "simulator" of sorts. It was, however, much easier to see what was going on, like a mellowed out version. Amazing how it was so strong, it gave a wink and nudge to one of the other strongest hallucinogens known to mankind. I'm still having trouble finding exactly what it meant, but it totally gave me hope for the future of the world, at least a little.

Sorry for long post.

1 person likes this.
  13. porkstock41

thanks for the long post. everyone else should be sorry for not making them :)

pretty weird that your DMT trip felt more like salvia. i've only broken through on salvia once, but the way you described your trip did remind me of it (more so than it sounded like DMT)

i took some DMT to the festival this past weekend and thought about vaping some after my 2nd LSD dose wore off...but we didn't get around to it.
    my friend had eaten ~150 ug of LSD + ~1.5 grams of "old" mushrooms, and had a bit of a rough time during the peak. he had a hard time catching his breath, which was probably influenced by walking up a hill in the sun and heat. but maybe DMT wouldn't have been a great idea anyway.

(woah, the song i'm listening to said "anyway" at the exact moment i typed the word above. synchronicity - it feels weird.)

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

I notice that happens sometimes too.. I feel weird about it also.

15. AceK

synchronicity is strange, and somewhat alarming at times. i have had multiple chat rooms/irc channels open before and a message would show up saying the same words, or talking about the same things, at nearly the same instantaneous moment. then i hear it on the tv or someone texts me about it .. weird

it's even weirder when it happens when you were just *thinking* about it, but didn't say anything .. then this whole chain of strange events gets set off. a chain reaction in the gears of reality :D

1 person likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

I used to wonder if i actually heard it first on the tv/radio and then thought of it. like maybe the mind plays a time trick. you want to believe it happened after but maybe it happened first.

When your turn signal is blinking the same rate as another car, wonder if that person thinks about it when looking in the mirror..

17. davaro1

davaro1 Member

Allright!!! Thanks to you both! I will make my choice this week-end, maybe after sampling some...
    @Porkstock, ure they taste much better in chocolate, but you don't always have time, or even an oven for that matter, especially when in nature...I think it's a pain in the ass to go through all that.
    And have you ever tried stuffing 3 or 4 grams of ground up shrooms in gel caps? Man, you need a lot of those caps...not a good idea imho!

I still need to try azurescens or even copelandias, maybe my stomach would agree more with those...who knows?

BTW festival pics look really good! the weatehr is always so bad around here, they only do this kind of festivals/raves in the summer...and sometimes even the summer sucks, like this year...

BUMP for a very nice kratom tea (green malay)...for some reason the heavy weed smoker didn't need it after the tea for almost the whole day! Interesting...
    Anybody uses kratom to get pumped up during the day? I'd love to know how they go about it? Dosage/ recipes / strains/ etc...

18. AceK

bump for checking the mail and wondering WHERE IN THE FUCK IS MY MXE!!!

19. porkstock41

yeah we really lucked out with the weather at this fest. it did start raining at 4 AM sunday morning (which is still saturday night IMO, because i was still awake, partying). it started out as a sprinkle while i was way up by the stages. then it POURED and we all gathered under the barn stage which had a roof, and i realized:
    "FUCK! i left my tent windows wide open!"

i wasn't about to run down to my tent in the pouring rain, so i waited until it let up a bit to go check the damage. well...it got pretty damn wet. but it was only the foot area of my air mattress and blankets, so it wasn't that bad.

but anyways, it rained a lot more at this fest last year (i wasn't there). so like i said - we lucked out this year.

it kept raining all through sunday morning, but mostly light sprinkles. i had to tear down in the rain, and i still haven't gotten a chance to un-roll my tent to let it dry out. raining here again today...

i ALWAYS confuse kratom with kava kava. i think my friend took some kava before dosing his LSD and mushrooms. and he smoked a LOT of weed the whole time. so i'm not all that surprised that he had a bit of a rough time. it wasn't a big deal though (from what i could see) - he held it together pretty well.

and i hear you on the inconvenience of shroom chocolates and stuffing mushroom material into several gel caps. that's why i just eat my mushrooms plain, although i rarely dose them. i was offered mushrooms several times and even mushroom chocolates at the fest, but i guess i decided to just stick with L.

one advantage of 4-aco-dmt or 4-ho-mipt over mushrooms is that you can accurately weigh your dose of psychedelic drug. yes, you can weigh mushrooms, but the alkaloid content of them can vary widely, even in the same batch i guess.

so it's nice with RCs, that you can weigh an accurate dose to try and attain a certain level of psychedelia. doesn't always work..but it's better than a crap-shoot

20. porkstock41

i was pretty faced when they played this cover on the first night of purple pig
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQjcnE3RO3o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.