Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i should look into a more efficient way of vaping DMT, as i've mostly tried it in my bong via the sandwich method. i might just try it again by the same method though.

2cp seemed interesting, and i am grateful to have come across as 25 mg sample. but after reading about peoples' experiences with it...it sounds less appealing.

if i end up going to this festival in two weeks, i'll likely take miprocin. maybe 2ce, or MAYBE 2cb or LSD (both very low in supply)
    if i don't go to the festival, i think i will take 37.5 mg of 4-aco-dmt in a more private setting.

by the way, i used the term 4-aces over at BL, and someone kindly asked i not use abbreviations, because he knew 4-aces as 4-aco-somethingelse

1 person likes this.
  2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

4-aces in my book is always 4-aco-dmt...4-aco anything else needs to be specified ;)

pork: if given the choices u mentioned, i would choose probably 2c-b .. idk, 2c-p was just a little (the auditory hallucinations were disturbiing) much, idk. never tried 2c-e, i would try 2c-i if you have never, and can find it, its really wonderful. Also, 4-ho-met is very nice.

3. porkstock41

^^guerillabedlam has described 2c-i as somewhere in between 2c-b and 2c-e. i have never tried -i

somehow i am surprised that you never tried 2c-e, aceK. it was my first RC ever and the one i've probably eaten the most of.
    i was in love with it for awhile, but eventually it seemed that the side-effects outweighed the benefits. that has kinda seemed to happen with 2c-b and miprocin as well - the more often i dose them, the more prominent the side-effects start to become.
    in the past 4 years, i've taken 2c-e one time...over 2 years ago.

have you ever tried 4-ho-mipt, aceK? how does it compare to 4-ho-met?

4. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I feel the same way about 2c-e. I think it's the one I've tried the most but I'm not intrigued to take it any time in the near future. The body load makes it seem like a toxic chemical to me now. I don't know how I put up with it in the past, but I still do see it as a beneficial chemical today.

5. felix4life

felix4life Member

Does plugging 2ce reduce the toxic bodyload feeling? Is it actually alot healthier to plug? Any pros and cons?

I'm contemplating tripping this weekend, maybe 4-ho-mipt, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, mxe or a combo.

6. felix4life

felix4life Member

bump 7g Kratom red sumatra

7. felix4life

felix4life Member

I don't see how ketamine is evil at all. It's used on infants and animals for very beneficial purposes. Perception creates reality.

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

well, ive done a decent bit of dissociative myself, and while i do love them and think they're wonderful .. i can tell that being full blown addicted to that type of drug would be horrible. People start to develop some pretty strange beliefs and can't tell them from reality because they are constantly under the influence. I've had some pretty strange delusions myself, but i always eventually came down.

9. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

When I plugged 2c-e once it was a very uncomfortable feeling. It was a real pain waiting for that sensation to go away. It didn't change anything about the bodyload though but the trip came on very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LMMOBIcIY4

Also I just wanted to post this^ for any EDM fans. I happened to tune in to that mix live a couple years ago during a MXE + aMT combo and fell in love with it. The last 11 minutes are too crazy and awesome. I've listened this thing too many times.

10. porkstock41

i have read at bluelight that plugging can reduce the negative bodyload on some substances.

but it is certainly not healthier than oral dosing - it is actually more dangerous because the drug now bypasses first-pass metabolism.

1 person likes this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

4homet is pretty nice.. love the vibrations on the come up. last a little while too..

12. felix4life

felix4life Member

Thanks Doc, this is what I wanted to know :)

13. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Checking in, real quick-like.

Congrats in advance.

14. porkstock41

bump for not tripping. both this weekend and last, i had been planning to trip, but when the day came the weather was kinda bad, and i was feeling kinda tired and not fully into it...so i decided not to trip. i think the fact that i am considering 4-aco-dmt makes me way more reserved than if i was just eating some miprocin. no big deal...the stuff will still be there when i decide that it's a better day to trip.

some excellent red wine with cannabis tonight.
    it's apothecary red - winemaker's blend
    smooth and velvety

15. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

One of my wife's friends loves that wine.

16. porkstock41

i actually just learned about it from my wife's friend :)

pre-bump for a possible dose of miprocin (22 mg) or 4-aco-dmt (37.5 mg) today....we'll see

17. porkstock41

suddenly i can't find the edit button...
    i went with ~22 mg miprocin :) now i'm off to take a shower while it comes on, then probably off for a bike ride to the cemetery where i will sit and "meditate" with my CEVs

(edit)
    that shower was NOT relaxing
    felt more like a war-zone. hopefully this mellows out a bit..

18. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

It's used on animals and infants simply to totally knock them out, that's the beneficial purpose.

My head tells me Ketamine is the greatest thing on this planet, yet I know that to be false. It's a very destructive substance and it closes you down, it doesn't open you up. That said if you can use it within safe doses, not often, it won't do you much harm.

I can tell you from my own experience when I was sniffing grams+ in a dose, and it wasn't doing anything, and I didn't want to be doing it but felt powerless over it, that spells out to me an evil substance. Incredibly addictive, I spent 7 years obsessed with the stuff.

My view that Ket is evil is in hindsight, while I was doing it to myself I thought it was the best thing to do. The reality is it's a very cunning and sneaky drug which can trick you into falling in love with it. Use with caution, I know a lot of people who've fucked up on it, the physical aftermath is quite scary.

19. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

apothecary red is one of my favourite wines man

1 person likes this.
  20. porkstock41

^^^mine too, now :)

awhile back i bought a 10-strip of "acid" from a guy, and it turned out to be 25i-nbome...
    he also game me a free 500 mg sample of "molly." since his "acid" wasn't legit, i didn't have high expectations of this molly, and i've planned on testing it for awhile now.

so on sunday, i made some marquis reagent in the lab (you just have to mix sulfuric acid with a tiny amount of formaldehyde) and tested some of this "molly."

as i suspected, it looks like it's methylone. it gave a strong yellow color change, as opposed to the dark purple/black that is expected for MDMA.
    i'm not really all that interested in trying it. maybe at a festival or something when i'm in party mode? i dunno...doesn't seem too appealing.

i also tested dextrose, since i saw that sugar was supposed to turn dark brown. dextrose didn't seem to react, but in a separate test (not shown), i was able to observe a brown color change for raffinose (another sugar we feed to yeast).

dextrose on the left, (unknown sample) or methylone on the right:
    [​IMG]

mmmm, i just poured a glass :)

my miprocin trip yesterday was pretty fun. not as strong as previous trips at the same or even slightly lower doses. and i got a back-of-the-head headache on the comedown, as well as that hollow stomach feeling. nothing too bad, like 2ce or 2cb can do to me...but certainly noticeable. not as "clean" feeling as miprocin was in the beginning, or as LSD still remains. think it might be time for me to put miprocin on the shelf for awhile.

kinda sucks because i am about to have 4 weeks with no job, so i really wanted to plan for one more trip during that time. i'm sure it would be a good one if i took some L, or maybe i'll actually give that 4-aco-dmt another try...but i better try to wait 3 weeks or so before i trip again.

i may have had slight tolerance when i dosed 33 mg 4-aco-dmt (i had tripped on other stuff twice in the past month before that...so three trips in less than a month) and the 2nd time i took that dose was after 150 ug of acid, so i certainly had some tolerance. i'm wondering if 37.5 mg might blast me away if i take it with little to no tolerance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.