Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

fucck yes.

It wasn't really the best festival I've ever been to but I really made the best of it :) It was a 3 stage psytrance festival, kinda poorly organized, but with a sweet campground. The fest was on a beautiful lake and all the camping was in a forest instead of in the middle of a field like most of the festivals I've been to. A lot of my friends were being kind of negative. They were doing lots of cocaine and ketamine and whining and not really partying very hard, but I managed to organize things so that I would have a good time.

I just got drunk and did a lot of kava kava the first night and got a nice night's rest, then I ate one beautiful 2.5g mushroom my from my buddy's grow op in the morning and drank the "spirit opener" tea they were selling at the festival's tea booth (mushroom tea, amongst other entheogens). The big and flashy psytrance stage kind of scared me at that point, so I went to the "healing tent", where staff were burning a small fire for the entire duration of the festival and drew a mandala. After that I went and checked out a crystal bowl meditation session, while trying to help out some scared and teary-eyed trippers, but I got a bit paranoid and I somehow thought that the meditation was some sort of cultish indoctrination magic and I ended up leaving (fortunately, though, it managed to help relax the other trippers).
    It was a strange ceremony. I've been to crystal bowl healing sessions before. Usually i dismiss it as new age hullaballoo, but it is definitely a trippy experience nonetheless. Normally, the frequencies they use are supposed to "tune your chakras" or something like that to help you open yourself up, but this meditation was different. About halfway through the session, they produced a certain frequency that made about half of the audience jump up and disappear really suddenly; and during the confusion the remaining audience members quickly and simultaneously assumed a sort of religious kneeling position and started to chant something that reminded me of the hari krishna song. At that point I got a little frightened and began to believe that I was being brainwashed into some sort of cult, so I stood up and announced " I leave with my will" and walked off. The rest of the trip mostly consisted of dancing and running around.
    I did a lot of kratom and got good rest. I managed to do a good job of keeping healthy throughout the festival. I did a lot of dancing, didn't smoke too much, didn't do the wrong drugs excessively and mostly ate sprouts. I think I probably got more fit overall from all the dancing and healthy eating.
    One of the main reasons I came to the fest was because I was told that the booth that sold the mushroom tea also provided a san pedro brew, and I had been really lusting after a dose of mescaline for a few months at that point. I almost ended up not going because the forecast predicted thunderstorms all day long, but when my friends told me about the mescaline, I felt that I had to go. Unfortunately, the guy who told me about his "hookup" was doing lots of cocaine and seemed pretty uninterested, but he did introduce me to someone who told me to talk to someone else, and that guy sent me to another guy who told me to find a man with a waxed handlebar moustache and a baby. It turned out that they had not brewed the san pedro tea that year, but somebody had some pure mescaline HCl on the scene. All in all, I spent about 5 hours walking around the festival and talking to people, but eventually all the hard work payed off and I managed to obtain about 750mg of mescaline between me and another friend.
    At this point I got away from the negativity that seemed to be present in my group and started chilling with my other tripping buddy (and awesome awesome dude to trip with) and we took the mescaline and went for a walk to call our girlfriends before we started tripping to hard.
    It kicked in and the phone calls never happened. That morning there had been a sky full of ominous greyish black thunderclouds, but, as we were looking for cell reception, the wind had pushed them all the way over the horizon and we found ourselves in the most beautiful field of sun, looking up at some of the strangest clouds we had ever seen. Half of them were extremely tall, towering things, and the rest were perfect stripes of cirrus clouds. We sprinted around until things kicked into full swing and a mood of perfect calmness and serene bliss set in.
    After this point we basically walked around really slowly, as if in a dream, and hid a bunch of kiwis around the festival. Once we were done hiding kiwis, the first actual band showed up. There was a woman playing violin and a man playing the african harp by the beach and it was the most beautiful hippie scene that I had ever seen. It would keep raining mist for 10-15 minutes, and then the sky would open up into the most beautiful rainbow. There were people playing with their children and women spinning hula hoops and everybody was getting naked and going skinny dipping and the sun was golden and pure and all was well in my mind. It felt like months of anxiety was being washed away and I was making many of those "obvious" realizations that trips tend to bring us.
    My buddy went skinny dipping and helped give me the courage to join in on the experience. It felt amazing to strip down while peaking on mescaline and just swim in the nude with all these people, listening to beautiful music. I found a floating raft and swam out to the middle of the lake and lied there naken, staring up at the framework that holds all things together and I was utterly content. The best thing about mescaline is that it feels a lot like the feeling of an MDMA peak, but you don't have that fear that it might leave you at any minute, because it won't. It just lasts.
    I took lots of yohimbe and more "Spirit opener" and danced and tripped the day through. At one point I drew another mandala to compare to my first one, and left them both as an offering to the fire in the healing tent. I made many good friends and felt healed and good, and I packed up early and got out before the lines. I caught a nap and then went to take my final exam of the summer a couple hours ago, and now I am in an amazing mood and I know that I have my time entirely free for the next month. :) I haven't been this happy in a long time :sunny:

Mescaline is the drug of the Sun.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Sounds like a fun festival to me! Fun location, fun people, good music and good intoxication, what more to wish for :cheers2:

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

sounds a lot more intense than the small festivals i've been to.
    i can't believe there is a booth that sells mushroom tea and mescaline!
    and there were never people swimming naked at the fests i've been to :)

4. Hedgeclipper

well the booth actually didn't have any mescaline this year. I had to go on a 5 hour adventure of looking for "the guy with the waxed moustache and the baby" in order to find the mescaline. It was my first time trying the pure stuff actually and it was GREAT!

The booth had a lot of cool stuff though: many herbs and flowers, kratom, kava kava, yohimbe, mushroom tea...

Small fests can be really fun too. They have more of a communal vibe a lot of the time.

5. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Yeah, the bigger ones lose the intimacy. Too frantic for people to really relax and open up in.

6. Hedgeclipper

idunno man. I had a pretty amazing time at Shambhala. If there are enough different areas and stages, I think the intimacy can be conserved.

7. felix4life

felix4life Member

I'd love to try some Ket. I feel a strong urge to trip real soon, can't believe I have been in the grind for so long without a proper release. I used to trip every weekend.

8. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Mah, I'm being too analytical :p There are definite differences though, I still prefer the smaller ones for the majority :)

9. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

if all goes well some mxe should be coming sometime soon ..

thing that worries me is that the vendor also has some extremely potent fentanyl analogues, stuff that's active at like 1/3 of a mg. what if they send me the wrong chemical? of course it would be a good idea to try an extremely tiny allergy test dose, but fentanyl chemicals are so potent i think even a little bit would be too much ... anyway i hope that doesn't happen

im ready to get dissocossociatiated .. did i get my dissociated spelling right ?;)

10. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

wow. how did you find out it was a cannabinoid? did you dose it?

Congrats Dr. Pork! That's a big accomplishment. Remind me your major...

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

yes, if i had taken a lot i would have bugged out. i tried like a milligram or two, the cananbinoids are really potent. it turned out that last year some chinese vendors were selling one of the cannabinoids as 3-meo-pcp. I ordered by CAS# and somehow they were associating the CAS# of 3-meo-pcp with that other chemical. I did eventually find out what it was but I was right, they were wrong. I also specified the full IUPAC name as well, but when i emailed them about it, they said what they had sent, and listed the CAS# that is supposed to be 3-meo-pcp but then the IUPAC name of (i don't remember which)cannabinoid. I didn't expect it to be the wrong chemical either, i just dosed low because 3-meo-pcp is active in single milligram doses and started on the low end of that incase it turned out to be really potent or something. If i had ordered a chemical that took 100mg or something i might have started much higher, even 10mg of a cannabinoid would be a bad time.

Shit can go real wrong even taking a single milligram of a potent fentanyl analogue :eek:

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

thanks! biochemistry

bump for making cannabutter with 2 oz. of vaped bud. i just made a batch of chocolate rice krispy treats, and have enough butter to make two more batches...and another almost 2 oz. of vaped bud to make another 2-3 sticks of butter!

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 250 mgs MDMA for the opening of this new venue spinning EDM. Free tickets Woo!

I'm contemplating dosing something for the comedown. Debating whether to go for the profound and dose Salvia Divinorum, in past explorations one of the most amazing and spiritual combos I've explored. I might go the opposite route and dose something like Kava Kava or Kratom to chill out on. I'll be in the city so my initial choice has me leaning towards just chilling after but Sally flipping really is something else.

14. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Damn! What do you vape out of? I've been vaping for over a year and a half now, almost every day until recently, but use such a small amount that I've only gathered up a 1/2 oz. I'm going to try using my vaped weed in coconut oil.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yesterday was fairly standard, yet extraordinary at the same time. I've seen many of the djs spin and the venue was decent but not my favorite. Dr. Bonzai, the HF Chat mod went as well, so it was good seeing him again.

The MDMA came on pretty strong and I didn't really get comfortable until about an hour in. The bass on the systems reverberated throughout my body and mind, sending waves of tingling sensations throughout my being. The main dance floor had speakers on all sides so it was a much more encompassing experience than the rest of place. I went up to this secluded side part and I meditated briefly and got some interesting closed eye visuals, undefined amorphous shapes kind of came and caressed my being and there was accompanying tactile sensations.

I mostly danced and chatted for the rest of the evening, got some light shows from Dr. Bonzai's friend and another girl. I brought these kaledescopic holographic glasses with me, to kind of boost the open eye visuals of the MDMA to emulate more of acid-type visuals for a novel thrill. I did some liquid dancing with them and felt like I was creating interstellar pathways or something, probably looked half crazed to anyone who was watching me at that point but it was very interesting and I enjoyed dancing with those on. After I took the glasses off I did more of the typical dancing I do on MDMA, the beat centering my legs, the melody and rhythm influencing the rest of me. It's so amazing to feel so locked into music that way, the influence the music can have on me is beyond words.

I chatted with a vocalist who I am hoping will do some vocals on a couple of my tracks, she seems like a very cool person. She gave me some good tips as well about getting music out there and stuff.

One thing I enjoyed about this venue was the dj area was accessible so I went to the upstairs part where they were spinning and closely watched some of the djs do their thing. The live decks look a lot more complex then the digital decks I used to do that mix I posted recently, but it is something that I would like to try.

Although I was definitely more social and outgoing then normal, I wasn't overly 'happy' on the MDMA, I didn't get the kind of sweeping "If only people were this open all the time" type thoughts. I think there was a decent amount of coke going around and I kind of picked up on that vibe.

The roll was good all around and lasted quite awhile, although I did feel there were some moments where I wasn't as engaged with the effects as other moments. However it ended really well and those moments where it was REALLY GOOD kind of stuck with me and so I didn't dose anything else the rest of the night and woke up with those high points kind of in the front of mind, practically shivering thinking how amazing MDMA is.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

thats cool you meet other forum members.. :D

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Bump for some LSD. Enjoying the soundboard feed of the Disco Biscuits show. If I can't be in DC this is the next best thing.

18. transducer

transducer Member

That sounds great man, what venue was it?

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

9:30 club. I have tickets to see them when they come to Colorado in a few weeks so I am not too bummed.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.