Psychedelic Bump XXXIV

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Octopus.Tenticals, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

hi guys. I'm chainsmoking hashish. I rub the ashes into my skin. feels soon good!

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

man, mxe is getting hard to find online. is everything migrating to darknet >_> . . .

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

if anybody tried methoxyphenidine, or "MXP" let me know. Supposed to be the new MXE but it's not an arylcyclohexylamine and is probably more like DXM than MXE ... And I don't like DXM that much as a dissociative.

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

BLEHHHH, DXM :ack2: Thoroughly didn't enjoy my experience with that. Somewhat interested in trying an other disassociative. I didn't too much like Ketamine either (mainly because I didn't understand its effects before taking it the first time), but it was certainly interesting. Would you recommend any others that I may find interesting and worthwhile?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ Get some better Ketamine

6. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I think it was the opposite when I tried it, actually. It was really potent, and a large line floored my ass. Silly me thought it was going to be a milder, typical "sedating" feeling but I ended up floating from my body as if I were being put under against my will, which was terrifying at first. Even moreso when I couldn't react to being terrified, just held my tongue out like a fool :p. Having puppet strings attached to my body and having a third person perspective on the room was the neat part, although it still had a creepy dream vibe to it and I just wasn't ready for it at the time. Perhaps the only way to tell is to go there again, but I'm scurred. :bigcry:

7. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Lol yeah, K's weird. It took me a while to "click" with it, but I gotta say it's one of my favourite drugs.. unfortunately a lot of my friends in the UK have fallen into a K habit, I'm not sure to what extent but it doesn't sound healthy. It's an amazing drug to escape reality.. short onset, completely detaches you and you can just keep on bumpin' till you wanna call it bedtime.

8. AceK

Try 3-meo-PCP or MXE.

I can understand bein freaked out if u didn't know that was gonna happen.

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Familiarity with the Ketamine space certainly helps as it is often beyond description and can be cold, mechanical and impersonal. I have found Kitty Flipping or taking Ketamine on the comedown of MDMA really amazing. This works two-fold, the acute anti-depressive properties of the Ketamine wipe away any post-MDMA crash and the softened, opened MDMA headspace provides a warmth and allows for greater degree of accessibility in the Ketamine space, which I find Ketamine sometimes lacks on it's own.

Is Ketamine still really popular in the UK? The crackdowns in Mexico and India have made it less available in the US it seems. I would really like to come across some.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

K is never been abundent for me in the USA. If you find the right people you can get it but in the UK it seems as easy as finding weed. I can see how people get addicted. My first time I did 500 mg because I was not patient. I thought I was dead and didn't really like it. But when I was over I wanted to do it again. I do it every now and then but it's not my favorite psychedelic.

11. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

same problem here. I think that the problem with K is that it can be used really casually. I find the experience is only really valuable at high dose, alone in a room with music, but people around here have gotten into the habit of taking k bumps from vials to feel a little loose at parties. It's too convenient, since it doesn't last that long and is sold in pretty little vials that are easy to bump inconspicuously. Plus it is pretty effective at making you forget about whatever you're unhappy about.
    Now , it seems like hyalf the ravers I meet have the K speech impediment. It's funny how K makes you sound like the stereotype of an acid head, but acid doesn't really do that.

12. MeatyMushroom

As far as I know GB, I know there was a serious drought just before I left but from what I've heard it seems to have picked up again. No idea what the qualities like though..

There's very little K over here too, and the shit that is here is ridiculously expensive since we have to pay tourist prices thanks to all the european supermodels and other shit. Highly inconsiderate.

Edit: Lol yeah, my most recent trip has actually improved my language.. or at least given me the framework to understand how words are meant to work together. I wanna do a TR actually, can crit my lingo :p

13. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Has anyone else noticed the thing with ketamine and language? I find that there's a very specific pseudo speech impediment associated with ketamine.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Certainly while on it Ketamine can affect speech, I notice an anesthetized drawl to people who have taken sub K-hole doses and still have the powers of speech somewhat entact . However I haven't noticed that to persist beyond the trip and most the people I've done ketamine with have actually been some of the more eloquent speaking drug users I've met.

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

all this talk of mxe and ketamine while my LSD trip report gets no love :(

16. MeatyMushroom

Sorry dude! I did love it :D I've just been very stoned for the past week so my interactions have been limited to my attention span :p

Did you add onto it? Can't remember the gorge bit.. but yeah, so radiant :sunny:

17. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yeah i added some of my thoughts during the trip (in purple)

and i was just kidding about "no love" :daisy:

18. AceK

Porkstock:
    I've thought about all that before ..many times ..
    that part was particularly interesting, never really quite thought about from that angle .. it's hard to even wrap your mind around the scales involved of time and distance.

i've thought about how would we know if some radio signal out there, even if its had time to reach us, how would we even know it's alien communication and not just noise? CDMA signals are rejected by GSM phones and vice versa, they appear as noise and get filtered out, even though they use the same frequencies the way they multiplex information is different. Even though we created this technology, the only way we can receive the signals is because we know what method is supposed to be used, and what frequencies to tune to. It's encrypted too, so you have to have the proper keys.. encrypted data looks like garbage, or random noise in the clear ;) We would know nothing about how aliens might encode their communications, and these signals would surely be much weaker than the natural radio signals coming from galaxies and stuff ..

The only signals we would have any chance of deciphering are ones that would be encoded in the most simplistic of ways possible, analog signals, and even then, there's many ways to do it. PAL signals come thru as noise on NTSC tv's (if you try to process one as the other you get garbage), and like you said .. the time frames involved, they would likely only use a certain method of communication for a relatively short period of time ... crazy shit to think about :)

Any technology aliens would have would be impossible for us to understand, because it would be developed completely independantly of anything we're familiar with.

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I tried to rep your report , it said must spread more rep. :p

20. AceK

I repped it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNniIwphJdM"]Rank 1 - LED There be Light (Full Version) - HD - YouTube
    one of the most epic trance tunes ever IMO

sampled in a lot of modern stuff, been tryin to remember the name of it for months!
    there's a remix that's better than this one, but i can't remember

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.