Psychiatry's Political Impact

Discussion in 'People' started by Eleven, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Eleven

Eleven Member

Anyone ever had a psychiatrist who viewed anything counter-culture as sick? You know, the shrink who grew up going to a high school owned by a conservative, patriarchal religious group. (Where pedophile employees were enabled?) A shrink who wore a uniform to school. Who then grew up to view

anarchists
    atheists
    radicals
    and likely,
    liberal Democrats

as maladjusted, and in need of pacification?

Hmmmm?

2. Eleven

Eleven Member

woops, I meant to post this in POLITICS

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

No. My last counselor was a very liberal. atheist, ex junkie who I had a crush on. (which I've never even told anyone, lol)

I'm sure the type you describe exist... cause all kinds of things exist but I've never had one like that and that is, quite obviously, not very professional.

4. LustfulDarkWriter

LustfulDarkWriter Member

I had and still have a bad habit of forcing my Therapist, CSS, Nurse and various other psychiatry staff to wear black leather lol as form on control and safety with me.

I can't tell sometimes if they even like wearing black clothing or just trying to appease me.

To answer your question.

Fuck them. Like they fuck us. The Doctors and Nurses' earn about $40000 to $80000 more then us. So some of them better damn well do as I say if their making that huge of a profit off my blood.

5. Eleven

Eleven Member

6. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Psychiatrists are licensed medical doctors that have gone through extensive education and training.
    They don't diagnose atheism and affiliation with the Democratic party as mental illness.

My diagnosis is that you have a persecution complex.

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I think that a good portion of the posters on this site have a persecution complex.