Coachella

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by wyldwynd, Apr 15, 2014.

1. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Weekend One 2014

I wish these images weren't soo large...im posting thumbnails if you click on them they will open into larger images

2. wyldwynd

3. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhiTjuiixx8&sns=em"]chellaa - YouTube

4. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ3iv8lSqIs&sns=em"]coach - YouTube

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

cool pictures..

6. wyldwynd

Thanks orison going to add more as I upload in the next few days :)

7. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Those are really cool pictures. I am not going to lie, I wish I was there.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I wouldn't mind going to see some of the groups perform, but I must say I am a bit put off by the douchebaggery surrounding the event. Seems like nothing but a bunch of spoiled rich kids living off mommy and daddy's wallet that attend, as well as the more annoying elements of hipsterdom and self-important pseudo-celebrities that nobody cares about. I mean, I see articles on my Yahoo! hompepage about Kendall Jenner (whoever that is) wearing her "bizarre nose ring" at Coachella, and it just kills any desire I once had to attend this festival.

9. wyldwynd

I have been five times and with every time I go it becomes more and more crowded...it keeps growing, with that being said...the vibe is good at coachella....it is a arts and music festival and there is plenty going on for any age group not just young kids...i think celebrities go because they get ignored no one cares if they are there or not......you're just there to enjoy a weekend of non stop music and art. ....yet as it keeps growing the vibe will probably change....so yah you should of went already cuz it was better when it was less crowded :)

10. wyldwynd

11. wyldwynd

12. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Nice pics. I kind of miss festivals but I stopped going when it seemed obvious that the one I was going to were being turned into something I don't care to see very much. Google the first three years of Bonnaroo line-ups and then compare to the last three years.

Edit to say that I actually have no idea who was playing the last three years because I didn't bother even checking based on the direction it had been going for years.

Edited again to say I just checked last years line-up. There actually were some good names but not enough to make me drive that far and go through that madhouse again.