Married guys tell me about your first time

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by xyzniloc, Apr 11, 2014.

1. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

Sure tell me more. I have cruised CL and chatted with a couple guys. I wonder if I would get that same bad feeling afterwards. I'm really not sure how I would react, but I'm pretty sure I would want the other guy to get nice and hard too! If we are going to do this, I want a big stiff boner. What to do with it would have to come down to the moment...

2. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

I had a plan, or at least an image of what I wanted. I wanted to kneel down in front of a manly man, pull down his underwear, watch his fairly thick cock plop down. I would lean in and lick his shaft a little, suck and lick on his nice full balls...watch his shaft start to lengthen, and harden and straighten. Lick up the shaft, over and over, lick up to the head and taste it. Ever so slowly open my mouth and slide that hard ready head into my wet awaiting mouth....

...funny how real life is not like fantasies....

he started off sucking me. I was laying back on his spare bed, totally naked, he was kneeling between my legs still in his socks (seemed odd to me...ha ha)

I came quite fast, maybe in 2-3 minutes. He was just so hungry for it...I had shaved it all smooth too which I think he really liked. I got very hard and there was a lot of pre-cum and he loved all of that. When I was going to cum, he never hesitated and sucked me right through my orgasm, and kept on sucking while I came in his mouth and he clearly swallowed it all...and kept on sucking.

At some point he was on top of me, and he started sucking me some more only we were quickly close to 69 and with a quick move of his legs he was straddling me and I opened my mouth and just started gobbling his soft cock. I sucked very hard, years of hunger and curiosity going from my tongue, lips and mouth into his cock...and it stayed soft. I was actually pretty disappointed!

3. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

Well that's a bummer, have you found a more exciting friend?

4. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

So far that has been my only experience. I'm trying to figure out if I want to go through with that again. I did not like the fact that as a married man I was doing that, but reasoned that it was something I should have done years ago before being serious with a woman...and yes I told my wife years ago about my curiosity/fantasy and she was totally put off, I mean like screeching brakes sound in our conversation, so were not the couple to bring a man into our bed.

5. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

Yes, my wife would not get it either. Although it would be wrong, a one time experiment or even an occasional meet-up with another safe married guy just for sex, might not mean the end of your marriage..

1 person likes this.
  6. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

I know what you're saying xyz, it really depends on the person. If my wife ever found out my relationship would be ruined I think and it's just not worth it really....at least not for me personally...like I said, I wish I'd got my act together when I was single and 23.

7. McGillicutty

McGillicutty Guest

Well I'm not married but I can tell you about my experience with a married guy. I was in my early 20's and he was in his early 30's. We met in a chat room. I didn't know he was married at the time. He told me he had a girlfriend. He was too paranoid to send me a face pic but I took a gamble because he sent me a picture of the most beautiful cock I ever saw which turned out to be a fake pic. I didn't call him out on it then and there but I did call him out afterwards when we chatted online the next day.

Anyways, he showed up and my apartment and I was wearing nothing but sweatpants with an obvious erection. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit and I could tell he was nervous but he eventually figured out that my huge erection meant I was happy he was there so he started playing with it. Then I started rubbing his through his pants. Got on my knees and unzipped him. Pulled his cock out and started sucking and he came in my mouth pretty quick. Then he said he had to go and left. I was kind of disappointed because I didn't even get to get him in bed fully naked.

Several months later we met again and it was incredible. I made sure to get him naked and in my bed this time. I blew him again, and he came in my mouth again but this time he stayed and chilled with me in bed. The when he got hard again I asked him if he wanted to fuck. OMG, he fucked me so good. I jerked myself off and came while he was fucking me then he came into his condom while he was fucking me. We were really hooked on each other after that and had lots of sex and eventually started bare backing.

I was always upset that he could never stay the night and he eventually came clean and told me he was married. I didn't believe him at first but he did prove it to me. I was a bit weirded out by it so we didn't hook up for a while. But after some time passed we did hook up again. My best friend told me it was bad karma to fuck around with a married guy but I couldn't help it. I was just too horny for him. He was so good in bed and was the only guy I ever bare backed with at that time so he was special to me. I moved kind of far from that town so our hookups became few and far between. Then I moved even farther so it ended.

8. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

That karma thing goes around, but if you think of it another way, he was choosing to be with you and clearly you offered him something he wasn't getting another way, and something he decided it was worth risking his marriage for...that was his choice, not yours. He would have probably found somebody else if he wasn't with you.

I'm very glad that you guys found something that worked, at least for a while. I will admit also that my jaw sort of dropped when you mentioned that you just started to have it bareback...I wasn't expecting that for some reason...love to be surprised.

9. ricsant8

ricsant8 Guest

I had my first intimate experience with another guy two weeks ago. We're both married and met online. We massaged each other naked, then all of a sudden he was sucking me. He moved into 69 position and I had no choice but to suck him -- and that's when I realized that wow, I really do like this. Plus he had an amazing cock. The head was beautifully engorged and sprang back slightly at the touch of my lips. He precummed a little and I tasted it, and that taste was so much better than I thought it would be. My mouth actually waters thinking about that as I write this.

We didn't cum through oral but instead jacked off together, first me on his hair forearm (hot!) and he on his belly. This was to stay totally safe, but I will admit I am thinking of how it will feel to have him cum in my mouth.

He went home to his family and I remained in my hotel (I was traveling for work). Now I am back home with my own family.

I now have this problem that completely shocks me. I have a total man crush on my new FWB. I think he enjoyed it and will do it again, but not sure he feels the same about me. So here I am thinking I was just going to try something once and get it out of my system and instead I'm missing him, sending texts just to get a response and feeling kind of emotionally connected.

Still love my wife, including sex, but can never tell her about this. It would be over in a heartbeat. So I will keep all this inside, but I sure am grateful to have this forum to see that I'm not alone. Also to read all of these awesome stories.

Spudz and ModernDayCaligula like this.
  10. McGillicutty

McGillicutty Guest

Well, we had been having sex for a while before it got to that point (over a year). The first time we barebacked, It was not planned. It just kinda happened in the heat of the moment. And then we didn't want to go back to condoms after that. We did get tested periodically so we weren't being completely reckless.

Spudz likes this.
  11. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

Wow, heat of the moment bareback anal sex with a married man...I think I can say you just got a lot of readers' attentions!

12. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

Well done ricsant8, it sounds like you had a wonderful first time experience. I'm sure if you get a chance to be with that man again, you will take full advantage of your desires!

13. ricsant8

ricsant8 Guest

Yeah I hope we get together again. I think he may be freaked out.

14. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

thanks for the hot stories. I think finding another married guy who's been thinking about cock for a long time and finally getting up the nerve to try it and then discovers that yes, he's really wants it and goes to town on my cock with a lot of passion would be hot...

loftyc likes this.
  15. wankluvr

wankluvr Members

I have a few mates who are also married and we just get, high and spend the night jerking and sucking each other off. We all find it really nice and something different.

16. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

The married guy fucks me until he cums then sucks me off or I jack off. The larger guy fucks me too. It hurt the first couple times but not anymore. He can make me cum from fucking me. Best orgasm I have had was from him. He had me doggy style pounding me and made me cum while I was limp.

Pratt, Biandluvit and xyzniloc like this.
  17. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

wow you get a lot of cock! Seems like your more into that than pussy.

18. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Yeah I am. Never thought I would be either. I went from being insanely horny and fooling around with a guy and then afterwards feeling ashamed like I shouldn't be doing it to realizing it's ok and natural.

19. wankluvr

wankluvr Members

I was the same, I felt guilty but then realised I just enjoy it so how can it be bad. My Mrs went to bed an hour ago, already have my mate coming over to hang in my man cave to jerk and suck each other off. We just enjoy getting each other off so the guilt is gone and fun times begin

1 person likes this.
  20. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Wow........my dream.

loftyc likes this.