Death of a pit bull terrier.

Discussion in 'Animal Advocates Support' started by Bilby, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Some years ago in Oz, a teenage boy stabbed a pit-bull terrier to death after it has mauled his pet Labrador to death. I say good on the kid for doing so. As a breed of dog, pit bulls have no worthwhile purpose at all.

2. d0nny

d0nny Member

3. d0nny

d0nny Member

You my friend, are an ignoramus.

4. blasphemousvegan

blasphemousvegan Member

I concur!! Pitbull breeds may have a bad reputation, but that is because people like this give them that reputation!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I am not sure about the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5. OddApple

OddApple Member

Really? I've known several that were sweet. I think it is more about the human that owns them. People who treat and train them as aggressive are the thing needing shot that has no use in the world.
    Kinda sad that you think "good for the kid" - Probably kinda scarred him twice? I mean, a non pos person that cared about dogs or boys much might think that anyway...

6. crewcut

crewcut Member

I know a bunch of pit bulls that are just big dumb goofballs, complete pudding w/o any real mean tendencies. Any big animal is capable of being a killer if they're taught to do so, hurt or threatened.

7. OddApple

OddApple Member

No I get it. He's the boy that got scarred twice and is trying to tell somebody that.
    A double tragedy that clearly no one cared about.

8. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Oh this crap again...Pit bulls are probably the most dangerous breed when they go off, they simply have the potential to do more damage than other breeds and many people buy them for that exact reason, they think they are bad-ass. Of all the breeds out there, pits are one of the ugliest, and they are rarely good around other animals. I still have no idea why anyone would want one. Keep your pit tied up because when I see one on the loose I don't look for the owner I look for a shotgun. Seriously, don't try to defend them to me, I've heard it all. Fuck pits

9. OddApple

OddApple Member

They aren't ugly gong. At least not as ugly and stupid as you act. Fuck people like you. (There)

Blaming an animal for stupid trash pos people. Wow....what a "shaman" (joke!)

Take shaman off your name. It's an insult to the real thing. Oh...insult is you tho isn't it gringa chinga?

10. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Does anyone feel any empathy for the poor Labrador that got mauled to death?

11. blasphemousvegan

blasphemousvegan Member

:) too right!! OddApple

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I agree with the OP. The only good Pitt Bull or Rotty or any of those mongrel dogs is a dead Pitt Bill or Rotty or any of those mongrel dogs.

13. OddApple

OddApple Member

Well, that's kinda what people think about viscious german mongrel dogs too right? I wouldn't talk too loud ~

14. OddApple

OddApple Member

Of course. Some of us are twice as human as you. Three times if I was exactly right about you being the fucked up kid.

15. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

My understanding is that pits do not attack at an abnormally high rate but that when they do attack....their jaws lock and they have a hard time letting go which results in what looks like vicious head thrashing. I've read that the breed most likely to attack is the cocker spanial and I was actually once bitten very badly by one.

I had a rot from the time he was a tiny puppy until he had to be put to sleep as an old guy. He was 145 lbs full grown and the nicest, most gentle dog you could ever meet. For the last few years, one of our dogs has been a golden retriever/yellow lab. You don't hear much about them being mean and ours is great to people and female dogs but there is a nearly 100% chance that he will attack other male dogs and he is capable of seriously injuring or killing them. He was like that when we got him and we didn't know it. So I think it just depends on the specific dog. We also have a tiny Yorkie (which you can see on my profile pics) who makes our big dog her bitch on a daily basis. He is vicious to other males and totally owned by a tiny female dog.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah and? Put them down too, I don't care where a mongrel breed comes from.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's really the attitude of the mongrels I don't agree with.
    Take a good shepherd or something with a little more brain capacity, it runs along the yard having fun, sniffing,exploring very inquisitive.

Mongrel breed mentality - oh what can I destroy today? Oh look a fence, I'd better chew it to pieces.

18. OddApple

OddApple Member

I meant you. Your shallow, flippant heartlessness and empty headed babbling when german shepards were created by germans to be attack dogs - but, people understand you're a total euro-bot and pretty empty headed anyway.
    This thread was about a triple tragedy that occured and is still occurring. Your whole posting in this thread reflects exactly the flippant, falsely arrogant heartless euro-bot I was talking about.
    Nobody cared about any of them then and it's clear few do now - just look at the thread.

Most of the time I just think you're a half witted-head full of vanity and fruit salad but on this one - yew! "Lady" you really stink.

19. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Pits are actually really intelligent but they need a strong owner and a lot of exercise and mental stimulation. Any dog who doesn't get enough exercise or is neglected will turn destructive.

20. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php

The combination of molosser breeds, including pit bulls, curs, rottweilers, presa canarios, cane corsos, mastiffs, dogo argentinos, fila brasieros, sharpeis, boxers, and their mixes, inflict:
    • 81% of attacks that induce bodily harm
    • 76% of attacks to children
    • 87% of attack to adults
    • 72% of attacks that result in fatalities
    • 81% that result in maiming
    • Embody 9.2%+ of the total dog population

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.