Balls are so under-rated!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by NikeGirl, Mar 31, 2014.

1. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

Hardly anyone talks about guys balls... they are so under-rated! I love to play with guy's balls. They have a really unique feel to them. I especially like long saggy balls that swing around... they are soooo hot!

JammerJames, Meg75, Comic85 and 3 others like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"I need a bitch that'll suck my dick and twist my balls at the same time oh that's a must"

unshodone and scratcho like this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you would love the men's locker room at the gym. full of old balls dragging across the floor.

1 person likes this.
  4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes they do get accidently bumped & it can hurt. Takes a while for pain to ease off. But they are better looking appearance wise with no hairs on the scrotum

5. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

lol

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

What he said^

:mickey:

7. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

I have a nerve in my back that triggers down to my balls. When my back aches, my balls ache. When my gut aches my back aches my balls ache. When my balls are held tightly, my back aches and my stomach aches.

8. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I agree. Balls are underrated. I give attention to my husband's balls when I'm giving oral. I think he has beautiful balls and I love sucking them.

But in the past I've been with men who didn't like me to suck their balls.

unshodone likes this.
  9. dwight78

dwight78 Member

Next to the old dick itself, my balls are the only official erogenous zones I have. I get tickly and stop some hapless girl trying to give me a good time when they suck my nipples or put their tongues in my ear.

10. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

My balls are overrated, have you been hit in the balls really really hard? Have you had a baby on accident? Have you cam too soon? Yeah my balls are overrated lol

11. lovemround

lovemround Guest

Hard to find a woman like that likes that! I'm fairly young but have over average, low-hanging balls. Wish there were more women like you around!

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I have a friend who had to have one removed. He has a brother that was born with one. Thier father used to make fun of them. "Thats my boys i had to have two sons to make a pair"

13. UltraFreakishStuff

UltraFreakishStuff Member

I agree! Balls are just as important as the dick. ;)

My ex WOULD NOT let me touch his balls. It was disappointing :(

14. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, balls are fascinating and do feel neat. I find myself massaging the balls of guys I'm with and while I enjoy playing with them, I havn't found a guy that enjoys them being played with. They will usually guide my hand back to their penis. There has to be some guys that enjoy having their balls played with though, right? I'm guessing that most don't like it. I think I kind of see guys balls similar to how men view women's boobs..I don't have any myself (figuratively of course I do) so I want to touch them..

15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I love my balls played with but I have to be turned on first. They are way too ticklish otherwise.

16. RainyDayHype

It seems guys don't trust their balls to be touched. Maybe they think they could be hit at any minute. Guys have told me their balls are very sensitive. I imagine they're about as sensitive as women's breasts/nipples, which is very sensitive, or at least mine our. I don't think guys realize just how sensitive a women's breasts are. I really, really enjoy having my boobs played with, just please be gentle. I'm gentle with men's balls, but they still seem to not trust it..

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

no no no no, tisk no.

You get whacked in the nipples, and you aint going to fall in a heap in the fetal position and cry like a baby

Hurts like a muddafooker

18. RainyDayHype

If I got whacked in the nipples, I would be in a lot of pain...... I think women's nipples are extremely more sensitive than men's nipples. So that's why I compared them to balls. I guess men really can't speak for women's boobs though and women can't speak for men's balls since they don't know what it's like to have the other..

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

true one cant speak for the other, but like VG said. i have seen women get hit in the breasts before and not once have they crumpled to the floor/ground.

sure if you compare man to woman breasts mens nipples are only a bit more sensitive than the rest of our chests. but a finger flick to the balls and all a guy will want to do is sit and protect them till the pain goes away.

it isnt the worst pain but it is by far the easiest severe pain. any man can recover more quickly from a hard punch to the face, stomach or chest than they could from a simple swat to the groin.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Childbirth, we'll give you that, that sounds like a world of ouch

But nipples vs balls, nup not even close

1 person likes this.