Oral sex issue - your thoughts please

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Joanie01, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Joanie01

Joanie01 Member

Hi ladies. I'm a girl and I'm with my first ever girlfriend. We had sex a couple of times and I loved performing oral on her. I have absolutely no problem with the taste/smell, I love that. However when it comes to the texture of her "juices", I do have a problem. I really wish I wouldn't, but I do and it makes me a little sad :( It just feels like mucus in my mouth and I can only think about spitting it out. I feel pretty alone in my situation because every other lesbian doesn't seem to have this problem and so I wanted to know your thoughts on vaginal lubrication when giving oral sex. How do you honestly feel about it and if you have a problem with it, how do you deal with it?

I know dental dams would solve this but to me they just cut the fun for both partners.

Thank you so much for your thoughts, I really appreciate.

Joanie.

2. mideastveg

mideastveg Guest

Any possibility you can suck on a sweet in your mouth and lick at the same time or something? Maybe you can explain to your partner and put food on her and lick it off so it all mixes together? :)

3. Beca012

Beca012 Member

Oh god the only thing I could think of when you said "suck on a sweet" was a mint and how that would freaking suck for her girlfriend during the act. ;)

If my partner wanted to spontaneously put food on me it would make me really self-conscious. Just explain how you feel about the female self-lubrication system and you can figure it out together.

4. Joanie01

Joanie01 Member

Thanks for your replies. I tried lube but it just doesn't help, it stays the same. It sucks that I can't 100% enjoy oral sex because of this and I'm always nervous about gagging too much.

I was just hoping to hear from other women who kind of feel the same way. Anyone? I would feel less alone...

5. halfpint1227

halfpint1227 Guest

interesting to read your thoughts....I have issues with the smell sometimes...and it's from her getting wet/excited....since it's the same even after she showers. I love her so I am able to get past the initial "turnoff" of the smell and then can actually get into it. But I don't notice a consistency issue so much? Nothing really there to gag on ? (besides smell perhaps?) Must vary greatly between women....maybe over time you will become less sensitive to it?
    Or maybe if she drank more water it would become less thick? Could also vary during different times or her cycle (during ovulation the mucus is def a different consistency).
    good luck...hope you can work it out!:daisy:

6. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Try Whipped Cream.

Or a food or beverage you like.

The two Bi-Sexual Girls who live next door to me take a cup O.J....boil it down with a bit of brown sugar and a teaspoon of honey and a shot glass full of good brandy.

It renders down to a sweet slightly acidic not as sticky as you would think syrup.

I personally have tried it on one of them and it was good but I prefer ala natural.

TooReal

7. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

did not realize it had been so long since I logged in

for me personally I love everything about the experience I have noticed though that everyone is different taste, smell and texture. Some things that can certainly affect it are hydration (just get her do drink more) , diet (even fairly minor changes will make a difference) and also the point in her cycle. If you carefully communicate with her your concerns and try to work these out it might help. :)