Girls, if it were up to you, how often would you have anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Steve-Zap1430, Mar 26, 2014.

1. -CT-

-CT- Member

It's not really necessary to "prepare" for it every time, from a male point of view. My girl and I have spontaneous anal often enough, and there really is very little difference compared to taking an enema; unless you want to have oral sex afterwards. If your guy is such a wussy that he can't handle anal without making you go through a really difficult cleansing procedure, then maybe you shouldn't do it in the first place - unless that's how YOU really want to have it.

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

It is up to me, and I can get it whenever I want. Usually once a month or so.

bijuana and TAZER-69 like this.
  3. myttia

myttia Member

I do daily sometimes depending on the week/month/schedules, etc. Dont need that much cleaning really - a quick clean up is a small dildo in the shower, slide it in, wash off, relube, several times til it comes out squeaky clean :) Also lubes you up deep, and leaves no water like from an enema which can make things further up flow too much as it were.

I use a smaller dildo than my guy so I get to feel him open me up ;) Love the intensity.

A few times i've done multiple times per day (weekends! lol) a few times... feel a little glowy back there after that! :)

4. Steve-Zap

Steve-Zap Member

Oh Myttia, your posts drive me crazy. In a good way.

5. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I must have missed the anal sex pleasure ability tickets when they got passed out.
    I just have a hard time believing that a woman could ever really like this...I can understand doing it to please your man...I like the feeling of vulnerability...I remember a time being turned on during anal sex, I just can't remember if it were the act or the position or him liking it....but I do remember the discomfort most of every time.

And honestly the whole shower thing, is just unbelievable...If I'm going to pleasure myself in the shower, the last part of my body I think about is my butt....

So, I'm just going to sit back and continue reading these 'stories'...
    :lurk5:

6. _summer_

_summer_ Member

Its not something that brings me much pleasure

But I do it to please my guy.. he loves it
    and that's a huge turn on

TAZER-69 and juicelover like this.
  7. *MAMA*

Everyone finds pleasure in different things. It may not feel good for you, but that doesn't mean anyone is telling "stories." Hell, I'm into a number of things that most people would never be into. That doesn't mean it doesn't feel good for me. ;)

8. cookiegurl

cookiegurl Guest

Not frequently but not sparingly either. Somewhere in between.

Will someone help me out with my questions? Reply to my post, please. :)

9. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I understand and agree with you...but I'm thinking...come on, it's anal sex...what women is sitting around thinking about sex in their butt...when we can have so much pleasure else where...know what I'm saying?
    It just seems like people write stuff so it will turn on men, just like they would just have anal sex with their guy to please him. I was thinking that some weren't really being honest.

...but then...there are woman who like their breast tied up until they are purple and look like they are going to pop off...so maybe I'm all wrong.

10. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I see it like you do. I wouldn't do it to please my man, I pick em knowing they wouldn't think it, and by the time we are in the sack he knows it isn't ever happinen. Not for him, not for money, OR the purple tits either. If something would sound uncomfortable or not desired by me he ain't gettin it.
    Lucky for me guys I have dated and lived with said after joking about it,,, "No Feckin way!" my current BF said he'd put a finger near there and that's it, good enough for me, and he does that, I don't mind at all. I don't need him to suck my ass either, nor will I suck one.
    After reading all this prep and shower/dildo stuff now I am even further from ever a slight possibility if there was any. I read on another thread where a guy said "She should push her anus out a bit so he could get his tongue in further but beware she could fart or poop in his mouth, motherfuck, that would end my sex drive, and maybe even kill me right there.

11. myttia

myttia Member

practical hard won knowledge? :) Im here to help all the other girls out there, this isnt for you, close your eyes! :)

Just kidding, just try not to short out your keyboard.

12. myttia

myttia Member

Everyone is different. Thats the first thing to realise.

Second is that sex is MOSTLY in the mind.

Third is your body, a distant third :) Women who were sufficiently neglected or restricted could sometimes come with the touch of a man's hand in them old days of knees-being-obscene or whatever, or so it is said (was that Kinsey or Masters/Johnson study or something, that case? Too lazy to look now..) Obviously it was all in her mind (if it wasn't i'd never make it to work, id be brushing up against guys on the way.. lol!)

My body has pushed me in a certain direction because Im kinda small up front and it hurts, and well, i got into a kinda hot playful game with my guy as we got to know eachother better, and got into alternatives to up front, first caresses of my butt, then fingers on my hole, then in, tongue etc. We turned eachother on with little teases about it, and well, it built up over months and years and now we just love it. I now have a lot of pleasurable mental history that I associate with it, and i've learned how my body works, and it doesn't hurt at all, and makes me feel naughty and full, and feels really good being connected with my guy that much.

So, it's mostly in the mind, which has tons of control over the body (ever see people put hooks through their backs for 'pleasure'? ya, thats mind over body, and anal is way less intense than that - its not like I am overcoming the pain of major damage by being 'convinced' or 'in some kinda trance' - there's just no damage at all to begin with (just to stave off the claims of it being an abuse of the body - the body would respond to it, if it was - and if it does bleed or get too sore, then dont do it! I dont do vaginal for that same reason.)

If you dont like it you dont have to do it, but ill suggest one thing:

you are here reading these posts for a reason! :Angel_anim:

TAZER-69 and paula_sweetcheeks like this.
  13. *MAMA*

I'm very picky about anal play. My favorite thing is having my guy in the back door while I use a toy on my lady parts. We both feel the vibrations and it's so extremely intense. Idk about women saying the have it every day, multiple times a day though. Sounds like a recipe for a health issue. Not sure I believe that.

Oh gawd, I remember the first time I saw a pic of boob bondage. :puke:

I could never do that, but a lot of people are really really into it.

14. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I hear you Sally. The way you word stuff has me laughing though, lol.
    There are some things I would do, I love sex.

I condensed your post -- to reply to it. Everyone is different, yes. To that I agree.

I'll also note, that I am vaginally tight. In saying that...my thinking is NOT, ok, just use my butt! ...that's even tighter and is going to hurt more. That's stupid.

Sex is mostly in the mind refers to being mentally stimulated with sexual attraction, words - flirtation, pheromones -- all things leading up to the physical act. Now the physical act is PHYSICAL - I can feel it and it's not just in my mind at that point. And a penis entering my butt...and how it feels is NOT in my mind.
    I remember that feeling of anal penetration -- it shuts down everything else, it's not all in my mind.

The thread topic is "if it were up to you, how often would you have anal" and if it were up to me, I said never. If my lover would want it, that's different, but that's not the question.

I'm reading these posts for a reason? -- I'm reading these posts, posts after post like "Bitch-- ya lyin!!!" ...bunch of liars or someone rare who actually does like it. I've met too many woman, who being honest, say it is a feeling you have to get used to or deal with -- read the same. But here it this thread, most everyone is saying how much you love it. :rolleyes:
    I've always kept my posts real.
    I noticed that some women around here write things, and anything to get attention. Could be that some like it, could be. I believe Mama. I know she's sincere.

Yes, now I could work with that....using a vibrator or some sex toy while he does it.
    Yeah some of these women ...get real...every day, a few times a day..
    I'm not buyin it.

15. juicelover

juicelover Member

My wife is not interested in anal at all..but she is willing and approachable to try 'anything' else sex related, which is great for both of us :). Anal is such a small part of the whole sexual experience with your partner, the whole idea is to give each other as much pleasure as possible.I can't see how it can be mutually beneficial, if one partner is being coerced into doing something she doesn't want to do, for the other partners pleasure only..maybe it's just me, but I like mutually pleasurable experiences.

16. Naughtykat

Naughtykat Guest

Thanks for the tip but I am not so sure I can do it like that,any kind of mess and I get grossed out. Its funny,I can take the mess from other people as I am a nurse but the moment it comes from me I cant deal,lol

17. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

That's a one way street! Ok, if I'm honest I like a bit of anal stimulation during foreplay & again as i climax, but a finger tip only. Why would anyone want to put a dick in there when an orifice that nature intended for that purpose is only an inch away?!

18. Naughtykat

Naughtykat Guest

Because I have had some very intense orgasms from doing it and I enjoy it.:sunny:

TAZER-69 and paula_sweetcheeks like this.
  19. Steve-Zap

Steve-Zap Member

Ha, ha, well even if it's just practical hard won knowledge, I still appreciate it. (I'm typing this with my eyes closed by the way)

20. wildcat18

wildcat18 Guest

Much better blowing that hot load in a wet and twitching kitty that the back door