I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, Mar 23, 2014.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When my wife & I were trying to conceive our 2nd child about 22 years ago, that was the 1st time I discovered her clit. I never knew there was such a thing as it wasn't talked about in sex education at school.

What do you know now that you didn't know before about your partners body how much has it changed your sex life for the better ?

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I'm sure she wishes you would have found it sooner.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How old was your wife?

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

About 33

5. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

So how old was she when you were trying to Conceive your second child?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

A lot more aroused after I started stimulating her clit.

7. Sallysmart

Sorry, how old was she when you were trying to conceive your second child?

You said she is about 33 now and you discovered her clit about 22 years ago,,,

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

She was aged about 33 when we were trying to conceive our second child but my wife is now 56.

9. Sallysmart

Ok, you seem much younger by your posts so I was imagining you were both in the early 20s.

So seriously, you didn't know how to please her and she never told you once?

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

It a compliment to know I seem younger than I am - thanks for that. I know how to get her aroused but she doesn't tell me how to - I do what gets me aroused & sometimes I go to far out of comfort zone.

11. TheCaptain77

TheCaptain77 Member

I've learned over the years that if you can proof to be good and giving back rubs, it's easier to get a girl to let you do her doggie style when you ofter to also rub her back.

12. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I have said so many time I wish I could be young again and know what I know now. I’m taking early teens, after puberty. The confidence I have now, what I know about sex, and how to seduce/please a girl. Wow life would have been so much better and fun.

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When I lost my virginity I thought (quite logically, I suppose) that the physical act of having sex was just the same as masturbating, but with using a real vagina instead of the hand acting as a simulated one. Moments after I began pounding away in the same way I would have done had I been masturbating I discovered that this was not the case when she screamed out to "take it easy". I did as I was told, slowing right down to as slow as I could, thinking that there was no way I would possibly get anywhere at that pace, only to find that slower is much, much better.

The first & probably most important lesson I learnt in technique.