looking for business partner

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by BlUeCHAoTIC, Mar 18, 2014.

1. BlUeCHAoTIC

BlUeCHAoTIC Guest

im looking for a partner or more to help with my websites if the websites are a hit and we make some money i will split it between my partners please message me if your intrested

2. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

As a general rule, reputable business people don't need to start threads on message boards looking for partners. ;)

3. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

sounds cool to me

4. HM1119

HM1119 LIFE IS GOOD: BUT GOD IS GREAT Lifetime Supporter

Business partnerships need to be entered with care and caution. Greed breaks partnerships up.

5. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

This sounds sketchy as hell. I'm getting the sense that this person either has a site that is hemorrhaging money and can't keep the profits above the expenditures, so needs "Partners" to inject new cash sources and give him a scapegoat if it still fails. Or! it's something so NSFW, that hosting platforms won't let him run it, and he needs money to setup his own server.

Even if it is something different all together, @Wizardofodd is right. Legitimate businesses don't normally log onto message boards, unrelated to the business and ask for a new partnership.

Tishomingo, 6Sailor9 and kinulpture like this.