Butt Plugs in public.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Essef, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Essef

Essef Member

Ever worn a butt plug out of the house?

Post your experience.

What kind? Stainless? Silicone? Something else?

Was it on a date? Or just "out and about?"

Did you wear it because you were asked to? Or did you surprise your partner? Or did you just do it "for yourself?"

If asked to, was that "weird"? Or a turn on?

2. Essef

Essef Member

ARGH.

Supposed to have 4 options - yes / no and man / woman.

You'd think i was a rookie.
    <Groan>
    Oh well. Since I can't edit, ignore the sex specification.

3. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Yes, about a gazillion times. I typically wear a princess plug out of Friday date night. It absolutely drives my fiancé crazy (in a good way!). I've also surprised him by wearing larger glass plugs while out on the town. I even wore a larger glass plug on the plane from Seattle to SF once.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Gender issue fixed.

5. mideastveg

mideastveg Guest

Nope, but perhaps one day I might find a kinky girl who forces me to wear one outdoors ;).

6. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I have a hard time believing women who say they enjoy or willingly do this sort of thing.

...I'm thinking if a man I'd be involved with asked me to wear something like that and...walk around in it...when it comes to this, I probably would fake it out and say I did "yes baby, of course i have it in. mmm yeah, turns me on so bad" ...really thinking "HELL no I don't have that shit in, it hurts and i hate it." ....and I'm a very honest person and don't like to be fake or anything, but...butt stuff hurts...and is uncomfortable.

7. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Just goes to show you, there's always one...

8. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

Yes, it's unbelievable - in every sense.

9. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

For me, it's quite the contrary - it doesn't hurt nor is it uncomfortable. I happen to really enjoy "butt stuff", and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there who does.

10. myttia

myttia Member

You said you wear larger ones out in public - arent you worried they'll come out? How wide is the shaft on those? (I see 'large' plugs quite often with tiny necks... doesnt seem to be anywhere near as much as one with a thicker neck of course!)

11. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

My wife enjoys anal very much. She asks me to do it quite often. My wife told me even when she masturbates, most of the times anal stimulation is included.

Even if it does ache a little sometimes, she says she actually enjoys it. Kinda like spanking or hair pulling, lots of women like that.

12. mideastveg

mideastveg Guest

Well I think it is less pleasurable for women because they lack a prostate, unlike males who get that added stimulation.

However, pain seems to be another factor and can affect both man and women. This is most likely because of insufficient practice... If lots of lube is used and gradual size increments follow over a long term, pain can substantially be mitigated.

Perhaps you should try starting really small and working your way up ... use lots of lube! ;) :sultan:

Also if people use anal toys and go larger they can stretch the asshole quite a bit - some huge toys can be as much as 4 inch diameter! I have personal experience of 3.5" diameter toy (more of a problem tackling length for me). But the build up was gradual (even though it was within the same session/day) from small toys (dildo and lots of lube).

But if you dont keep it up and neglect anal play for weeks/months your asshole will shrink back and pain will return - you will need to practice again though this is not the case for everyone.

Hope it helps.:love:

13. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

Yes, but I can't leave it in too long, it's stainless steel so it gets a bit heavy after a while.

14. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

My friend wears one, it is cute, looks like a big jewel.
    But I have never seen a guy use one.

15. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

What she wears one like a pare or earrings kind of wears???

I can't say I'm surprised that no guys have come forth and said "Oh yes I wear a rod shoved up my ass just because it feels great!"

16. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Butt plugs are lovely but don't think I would wear out in public. I would be worried about it a lot and constantly go to the bathroom to lube up probably.

17. Monty_barefoot

Monty_barefoot Guest

im a man and I have worn one so many times. I have used a silicone one and a glass one. I do temperature play with them and I either heat them up or out in the freezer and get cooled down. I quite enjoy the cold because it makes me tighter from the cold. I do wear thongs too so it helps keep them in. but I have had one drop out on me.

18. Kametrixom

Kametrixom Guest

Yes I have, but it wasn't too comfortable. It gets dry very quickly down there. But if you got a good lube and a good material, then I would definitely recommend it. I used a silicone one, not a small one, but it wasn't too big either. I just have beed doing it for myself and I liked it even though it got uncomfortable after a while.

19. Naughtykat

Naughtykat Guest

I enjoy wearing out in public it is really a great feeling having it inside of me and everyone I walk past is oblivious to it,makes me really horny. I use a silicone one that isn't too small or big.

20. myttia

myttia Member

how big are these things (bulb and neck) thickness?

and wow, 3.5" someone said? thats nuts (even for me hehehe) - how many years that take? (certainly well trained enough for dap!!)