Giraffe tattoos

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Withmine, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Withmine

Withmine Guest

Hey!
    This is not a thread about asking others to give me tattoo ideas. I have an idea in mind already, also some pictures (from the net). Most probably I will get this tattoo because I'm thinking/researching for it for some time.

Any of you have giraffe tattoos? If yes (hope someone has some), where is the placement? Any tips?

P.S. I want to get a giraffe tattoo because it means something for me. Here are some other meanings for the giraffe tattoo I found interesting while browing the net. :devil:

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

That's actually pretty cool. Giraffes have been one of my favorite animals for a long time. I guess I didn't know all of those thing about giraffe tattoos though. Go for it! If you do it, make sure you post a picture. I'd love to see it. Are you planning on doing just a head or the whole body? I think that would change placement. I think it would be cool if you did the whole body to do it down the side of your leg or somewhere like that. Then you can get the long skinny body of the giraffe stretched out nicely.

3. Withmine

Withmine Guest

I will post a picture once I get it. I was planning to do the whole body. Most of the pictures I found on the internet are with the whole body, so I was planning to go for the whole thing. I never though about only getting the head.

Thanks for the post :)

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I think it would work your sides too. on your ribcage.

5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

:iagree:

6. Bunnielight

Bunnielight Member

One of my friends who's husband is a tattoo artist got a giraffe tattoo. Although it's a more animated look, she did her's up her arm at the bend of her elbow.

7. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps something like my sig pic.