Terrible Evil People

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ginalee14, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Yeah, I'm sure .. but the vast majority of YOU aren't sure. And, that's sort of interesting. I wonder what would've happened if I had placed it in another section.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So call the cops then....and tell them you are concerned.....Why mad at me? I did not do it...am just trying to help you out.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It Is To Me.??? You Tell Us You Have Issues Sleeping, But You

Won't Follow My Simple Advice, So Here It Is Again IN CAPS......

PULL DOWN THE BLINDS, AND CLOSE THE DRAPES...:).

PROBLEM SOLVED...:2thumbsup:.

I Hope...[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

4. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Why, you work for the cops? How do we know you didn't do it? How do we know you're trying to help? Why are you trying to help? What's yoir motive? We don't trust this shit.

5. Moonglow181

Nope, don't work for the cops. No motive....what is yours?

6. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

lol why would I (or anyone?!) call the cops? lol

I'm not mad at you, Moonglow.. I don't need help, didn't ask for help, didn't start this thread for help. But I am getting annoyed by people's inability to comprehend something SO very simple.

Why can't people figure it out? lol

7. Moonglow181

The simple eludes me sometimes, I guess....lol

8. lunarverse

My motive? Clearly is to shine lights through the op's windows. I mean, if I can't sleep, why should they? That and I want to keep them alert for when the commies attack us during the next cold war.

9. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Well it's not you personally, most ppl who responded in this thread would rather believe I don't know what I'm talking about when THEY are the ones who don't get it (despite how painfully crystal clear and simple it all is). I do admit though, I probably should have put my shout out in another category. But then again, nah... I put it right where it belongs. Not on account of myself, but the sort of people who go around messing with people ... either on the internet or ground-level reality.

It's just SO RETARDED!

10. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

She's fine. It certainly wasn't anybody from this website who decided to travel to my neighborhood to introduce themselves in the most retarded of ways LMAO

11. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Now that might be paranoid. If there were any real goal, it's just to get me to run my mouth (since it's so easy to do). Stir the pot, watch me shout...

12. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

13. lunarverse

That sound's exactly like something a commie spy would say. We don't know that. We don't know anything. I say prove it!

You know... People started having too much fun with flashlights only after the space program was cancelled.. These things are NOT a coincidence..

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED......:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

15. lunarverse

Hmm.. You can't buy those here so I got a girlfriend instead. One was 80 bucks, the other free.. :D

Ayoh!

16. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Is it something a "commie spy" would say? I wouldn't know that because I know next to zilch about commies or spies. But yes, I DO know that nobody from this site has anything to do with it, and yes, I can prove it.

I've been chillin' at this website for less than 2 months but retarded human behavior is stuff I've known literally all of my life. I've already explained my definition of retarded but I'll do it again: people who SHOULD be mature adults but actually have the mentality and behaviors of over-grown kids or teenagers. There's just something about grown-ups acting like they're stuck in 6th grade that seriously turns my stomach. But hey, maybe that's just me and I'm the oddball.

I'm doing that "serious" thing again.. or maybe it's just an "adult" thing, who knows. I mean, who REALLY knows?

I like a good laugh too but I don't have to be a total RETARD about it, nor do I have to resort to "trolling" or "harassing" people, for any reason whatsoever.

Sigh..

17. lunarverse

Really big shoe!

18. lunarverse

I was just having a bit of fun. Don't worry, don't take it seriously. I mean, sorry about your window invasion, that sucks. Seriously, but I was just playin. Of course that sucks that there's people out there juvenile enough to fuck with you while you sleep.

People are shit. This is why I stay indoors.

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If I Have To Read The Word RETARD Once More On Here,

I'm Going To Commit An Act Of Self Harm...:banghead:

Cheers Glen.

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I'm far from worried, but thanks for your ingenuine sympathy lol

People are retarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.