Terrible Evil People

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ginalee14, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

What about shiny happy people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j02B6q4GPE"]REM SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE - YouTube

or maybe furry happy monsters are more to your liking;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoc8_aJLpes"]REM and The Muppets: Furry Happy Monsters Shiny Happy People [HQ] - YouTube

2. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

I could go for some jalapeño chips.

3. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Thanks, happily. There's obviously something about me that people just don't like. Oh well. Contention everywhere I go, maybe I'm too free (too me). Or maybe it's not about me at all, but about .. them.

4. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I tried that once. I gave them carrot sticks though, for to help them with their eyes. They have monsters in their eyes, arrrggh!

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Similar claims have been made in the past and later debunked

Back in the 1950s people reported seeing lights in Lubbock, Texas, then later in 1990s people reported seeing lights in Marfa, Texas, and then again people reported seeing lights near Brown Mountain, North Carolina - each of these cases have been investigated and later debunked.

Now are you willing to retract your statement :toetap05:

Hotwater

6. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Certainly not. I'm not making a "claim", what the hell is the matter with you people?

I sit directly next to my window, in the living room. Somebody was driving by (regular middle of the night traffic is normal around here) and SHINED A LIGHT DIRECTLY INTO MY WINDOW.

I'm not asking for anybody to "believe" me or "debunk" a very simple, straightforward instance of stupid people doing stupid, immature things. For the third time now, I hope they get my response: GROW THE FUCK UP.

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Gina, I am lost with this post, too. Do you think it is someone from here or something?

Fear that some people can create is very real. I had similar feelings from the last place I was at...not this forum....as they would call my numbers....both phones, and I never gave them my number.....or anything...and they would not talk....I tried to avoid them....I felt stalked by them, and was more hurt by it, though, as someone I considered a friend was giving them all my info, as she was the only one who had my information....so I was hurt and afraid. Am less so now, though....as I have moved on from that whole scene. I still feel they come here, as I saw a fake name on the bottom here one night with two names that only were personal to me, and the one friend I told. I never could figure out that they wanted from me.

8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I'm not sure why anybody is lost or confused, it really couldn't be any more simple than it is. Some people (don't know who they are) decided to shine a light in my window while driving past my house. Could they have been doing it to every house on the street? Who knows, maybe. The only people doubting and questioning it are .. everybody else. I'm not the least bit confused about what it was. They had some sort of light but I don't know what it would be, I just know it wasn't a flash light or a glow stick hahaha

I've been through a LOT of shit with a lot of people in my lifetime. I don't hide anything, not my name or date of birth or location.. seriously, fuck that. Why would ANYBODY live that way? It doesn't make sense to me. It's not like I'm a classified human on the witness protection program, lmao

They only thing they want, I think, it just to get their kicks from utilizing their clever skills. I just wish they would GROW THE FUCK UP!!! lolllol

oh yeah, and yes ... they do stalk / follow people on the internet. Trust your intuition, if you think somebody is messing with you, they probably are. They're retarded.

9. Moonglow181

So you are just spouting anger out here to get it off your chest? The GTF up confused me, as you said it a few times, also that you hoped they would see this thread.

10. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I was definitely annoyed by it and I suppose this "shout out" is my way of talking to those people, whoever they are. I would LOVE for them to get the message, and know exactly what I think of them. What are these people, ZOMBIES? I'm awake in the middle of the night because of a sleep disorder I've had all my life, not because I'm prowling around town looking to mess with people.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Didnt even notice that this was in the paranoid section. Was thinking about the post i quoted and happened to think of the nirvana song at the same time. That was while reading you go on and on about some jokers that just have bad senses of humor.

12. Moonglow181

and they do it every single night?

13. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Hmm... Here, we make our retards farm. They grow all sorts of shit for us.

They grew that extra chromosome, they better put it to good use! Garlic, cucumbers, tomatos, mushrooms.. Yeah.. We put our retards to work...

Canada is a hardcore place. Not for the PC of heart...

14. Moonglow181

It would definitey creep me out, if some car stopped just to shine a light in my window..... it would...

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'll Repeat What I Said In A Previous Post..........

Pull Down The Blinds, And Close The Drapes...:).

Problem Solved...:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

16. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Territorial Pissings, right? One of my favorite songs by them.

When I was a little girl, the neighborhood kids (who were known as "hellions") literally terrorized at least three people (two of whom were elderly). They were called hellions for a reason. I was deeply compassionate for those people. Now I understand what it must have been like to be them.

R.I.P. Old Eddie G.

17. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

No, I think it was pens who asked about that though. I've lived here for years, had my place broken into, had the joke-junk mail but last night was the first time they decided to light up my night ...

I just wish they'd have the balls to actually face me.

18. Moonglow181

Could they have been shining a light on your home looking for an address or numbers, if it was just one time?

19. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Are you sure you’re not just being paranoid, because this is the right place :2thumbsup:

Hotwater

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

The window is upstairs, so no... they weren't looking for a house number. Why are people trying to figure out what is SO simply stated?

Do people think that nobody on Earth would EVER do such a thing? jeez. People pull stunts and pranks all the time, this really isn't a mystery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.