Terrible Evil People

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ginalee14, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Have Said What I Was Too Polite To Say, Thank You VG...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I think after reading through this post there might be a few folks who disagree with that.

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

hey just because she's paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after her.

4. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I don't know what you mean by chill out.

I'm awake in the middle of the night so it isn't a matter of waking me up. It's a matter of retard people messing with me in a way that I can't face my attackers. If only they'd be pillars of the community - mature adults - just ring the bell and face me. But there's no ghetto-tastic fun in that, I suppose. Maybe I'm cursed with a bit of class and maturity, and they're jealous. Who knows.

It's been a while since they've sent jokes-in-messages via the United States Postal System.

5. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I'm far from paranoid but I put it in this section because of the nature of the ATTACK OF THE RETARDS.

6. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

How is somebody shining a light in my window in the middle of the night MY fault? What if you're the screwy one, who obviously can't make sense of simplicity?

I seriously think people are just jealous of me. Too retarded to approach me for friendship so they'd rather secure their place in my life with their version of comedy. Totally retarded.

7. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

You're right noxious, and I know the few (they're all on my ignore list). You, Glen are two of them! haha

But I'm fair, every once in a while I view the hidden comments. Staying on the ignore list, however. :D

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So you feel this harassment is methodical? That you're being gang-stalked?

9. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I obviously think it's retarded (VERY). Like, you know .. what should be MATURE adults are mentally and behaviorally stunted, acting like over-grown kids. Maybe they're so pathetically bored and depraved that the only intelligence they have is being clever. I just don't think "gang stalking" is the appropriate term for retarded people being retarded. They're psycho puppets. And retarded.

10. Pressed_Rat

Yikes.

11. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Well, what am I supposed to say? Thanks for all the laughs? It's actually not that funny.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

You hope they "see this post"... hmmm... interesting.

13. Pressed_Rat

I would just leave out cheese sticks on a platter dish in exchange that they leave me alone.

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Assuming you're not just paranoid... and people really are doing things to you--- maybe it's because they know you talk and act like a 5 year old?

15. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I don't think she does AT.How do you know how Gina talks and acts from reading a few posts on a forum?

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

It takes more than her posts on this forum to know how she talks? It just takes this THREAD to realize the girl is cray cray... quite a few screws loose. Did you just come off your meds, Gina? I mean, seriously. Get a fucking grip on reality, chica.

(to fairlight... I think repeatedly talking about people being demonic and "retarded" is talking like a crazy person or a five year old.)

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

So sometimes when people drive by my house their headlights will reflect off something or they'll turn around in my driveway and their headlights will shine through my window.

There's usually a logical explanation to everything if you only try to find it.

18. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I don't have the least doubt or question about it. They shined the light DIRECTLY at my window, intentionally. It had to have been a laser-light or something. It wasn't headlights or a flashlight.

Anyway, my point for this thread is the hope that somehow, magically, the retards will be aware of my response to their retardation: GROW THE FUCK UP.

19. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

American Terrorist, I like you girl. But why bother going round and round with gina if you don't like her? I mean, go enjoy your life! You do you, let her do her. Thats to everyone who has such a big issue with her opinions.

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I don't know what AmericanTerrorist had to say, but there's some sort of disagreeableness between herself and I. We just don't click. I know she's not the one driving by my house in the middle of the night shining a light in my window, hahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.