I love being naked

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Cassandra66, Mar 7, 2014.

1. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I totally agree..

I totally agree..

I totally agree..

I totally agree..

No, do not hitch-hike.....

Did I make my point ???

2. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

I'll buy a gun...no wait, I hate guns!...~sighs~..someone come pick me up then!

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cool people always live so far away from me and I have so much to offer them. For instance, girl! You should totally come with me on some of my forest and woods adventures. You meet German nudists all the time out there just being naked or having a swim especially around heathen grounds.

4. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc Member

My hatred of wearing clothes is only equaled by my love of being nude.

5. Georgia Naked Guy

Georgia Naked Guy Member

I have to echo RickIsHere's suggestion of going to Serendipity. I LIVE there and I love it there. It is quite friendly towards singles, and I think you'd find it a welcome place to visit. Always something going on especially on the weekends. Think about it.

6. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

The people there are some of the best you'll find anywhere.
    The atmosphere there is totally relaxed.

And as a single male I was made to feel welcome.
    The website home page reads "Singles welcome - Your behavior is your passport."

7. Georgia Naked Guy

Georgia Naked Guy Member

I cannot agree more! I loved it so much, that I moved there!!

8. Joe skin

Joe skin Member

I hate the feel of cloths on my skin, but I don't mind a robe if I am cold. I now have a nice tall fence around the back so I can be naked all I want in my back yard and garden. I only have to cover up when I go out the front. there are some holes in the back where neighbors can see me but they would have to look and they don't.

9. Onyourmarks

Onyourmarks Senior Member

Today, thousands of people on the nude beach here at Vera in the south of Spain...beautiful to see people of all ages; from the very old to the vey young enjoying the hot Sunday. I don't usually sunbathe as I get bored quickly, so I have my walks and listen to some music. At the end I have a shower on the beach before I go and then back home to be nude on my terrace.

10. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

We used to go to a nude beach called Devil's Slide just south of San Francisco at the bottom of high sea side cliffs and we would laugh at the long haul truckers who would pull over and get out with binoculars to stand and watch us playing Frisbee but to shy to join us.

Another place we used to go was in Marin County at a small lake that was kind of kidney shaped with small trees and bushes at the narrows. As you walked in and came over the last rise the end of the lake you faced was the clothed end and the end obscured by the trees etc was the nude end. By that I mean the clothed folks put their blankets at their end of the lake and we nudists hung out at the other end. However we all walked around and mingled in the lake itself but seldom socialized ashore.

Folks can be a bit strange!

11. raulperuvian

raulperuvian Member

I love waking up and knowing that I'm naked

12. nudist60

nudist60 Member

As I live alone on a smallholding which is out in the countryside and have no neighbours I live my life naked only putting clothing on when I go to work or into town when at home it is totally nude everything I do is naked inside and out I simply hate having to wear clothes

13. jill8

jill8 Member

This is what I miss so much about European nudism. I have lovely memories of the South of France and sharing a nude day at the beach with a pair of German women, so relaxing and liberating. No awful men 'oggling' just happy relaxed families and no one thought our group at all out of place.

1 person likes this.
  14. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Even here in "conservative" Britain there has been a growing acceptance of naturism, we frequent Budleigh Salterton and Slapton beaches, they are getting ever more popular. But I have to agree, the attitudes on mainland Europe are even better, a single woman can be naked & relax in the knowledge that she is unlikely to be pestered by creeps or guys trying to hook up. I have been alone on Hendaye beach down on the Spanish border while Phil was out hill walking with our sons & have been able to swim/sunbathe naked in the company of other naturists of both sexes without feeling in the slightest bit vulnerable. A wonderful experience.

15. nudist60

nudist60 Member

my feelings entirely wish I could live in a world where there is no clothing

16. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

With Oil dropping from $120 to $46, I will be Spending MORE time this Summer being Nude ! To Hell with the Nomex Coveralls, anyway!

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Good Im glad you can enjoy living naturally!!!!

Naked is g00d!!!!!!!!

18. kdubb

kdubb Visitor

When I'm home, I'm naked. Always have been (since I got my own place 30 years ago) and always will be.

19. bernicebran

bernicebran Members

I am always naked when I can be.

1 person likes this.
  20. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

I prefer being naked than to wearing clothes.

1 person likes this.