Houston, TX - Los Angeles, CA April or May

Discussion in 'Find-A-Ride' started by ThePsilocybeVibe, Mar 6, 2014.

1. ThePsilocybeVibe

ThePsilocybeVibe Member

Wow, it's been years since I've posted here on Hipforums! I hope there's still life on these forums! Looks like there's at least a little!

I've never done this before but I'm feeling a little adventurous right now. I've been living in Houston over the past two years while I was in school. I just graduated and am making my way back to California. I was planning on renting an RV for a one way trip. I was thinking about having someone along for the ride! Conversation, spontaneous stops in interesting places along the way, plenty of sticky green nugs, something like that. Won't need hotels since I'll have to camper. We can just do whatever, whenever. I'm not set on an exact date but I'm thinking between mid/late April to mid May. Since I am moving, some of the RV space will be taken up by my belongings but it really isn't much.

I am:
    30 y/o male
    Raised in Los Angeles
    Former Paramedic of 8 years (handy travel partner to have lol)
    Work in Radiology now
    Soft-mannered but enjoys company and conversation
    Don't let the hospital attire fool you... I'm serious in surgery but I have my fun when the time comes!
    I have pics and am willing to meet before trip to make sure you feel comfortable!

You:
    Between ages of 18 and 45 so we have something to relate to lol.
    Of course, heading the same general direction I am. (One way trip, so probably best for someone heading west for an extended period of time.)
    Smoker/non-smoker
    No drama
    Crazy colored hair, piercings, tattoos, and general weirdness are awesome!
    Or just someone that has to get from point A to point B and wants to relax and enjoy the scenery.

Hope I hear from someone!
    Laurence