What happens when tickled.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by monkjr, Mar 4, 2014.

1. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I know a lot of people hate this.

But think about it...are their similarities to the sensation of being tickled and experiencing orgasm?

I think the sensations are similar in terms of the wave or pulse feeling you get throughout the rest of your body other than the sex organs.

What do you say? Do you agree they are similar or do you disagree?

--

If you were tickled in the middle of a strong orgasm what happens? Does it enhance sensation, or ruin the orgasm you think?

2. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

There is nothing I enjoy about being tickled. It makes me want to throw up and it really pisses me off, like REALLY pisses me off. Those aren't typical orgasm reactions for me. If I were tickled in the middle of an orgasm I would be PISSED. It would ruin the whole thing and chances are it would be a long time before he experienced sex with me again.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wife has sometimes tickled my scrotum during intercourse & it made me thrust myself further into her suddenly.

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I can't handle it, makes me laugh and could spoil the mood. Some areas are to sensitive when my mind is on Go. I like being rubbed in some areas and pinched but tickling could kill my orgasm. The mind doesn't get it I guess and laughing during sex for some guys is a mood killer too.
    I don't mind being tickled tho when we are just playing around, it's a totally different sensation and I love playing around.
    Sometimes BF tries to tickle me in the groin by my legs, that's really sensitive and he knows it so that's where he goes to win a wrestling match.

5. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

oh man. I would be super pissed off to be tickled in the middle of an orgasm!!!
    (the thought is upsetting) It would put things to a halt....
    Tickling doesn't give me any sexual feelings at all...and I'm very ticklish.
    There's no correlation within my body with tickling and stimulation.

I could see playing around, being tickled ....and maybe some wrestling around leading to sex, but the tickling would have had to stopped!

...I'm ticklish on my butt too...my BUTT...what an embarrassing place to be ticklish.

6. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I've been tickled right on the verge of orgasm, and it about sent me through the roof (in a good way). I have a tiny bit of a tickle fetish though...

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I can see some distant similarities between being tickled and orgasm but I think being tickled on the brink of orgasm would kinda ruin it for me.

Ironically things which are the opposite of what I'd associate with pleasurable sensations have been kind of what I have found to enhance orgasms for me: I.e. spanking, Whipping, choking type stuff.

8. Sallysmart

Can't choke me, I would gag then puke. I don't like anything around my neck, not even clothing up close around it.

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Pain and choking pair wonderfully with orgasm. I like scratching on the inside of my thighs while receiving oral.

10. Sallysmart

I like scratching almost anywhere, never knew it till recently tho. BF is the first to ever lay his nails into me, hard sometimes. Fave is on my ass and back of my legs and up my back while I am on top.

11. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I'd rather have good sexual pain or scratching than be tickled!

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

All your responses are very interesting, and it seems that it works for some and others it just does not work.

But it seems to me that it's more psychological than anything, because physiologically speaking the same peripheral nervous system is stimulated, goosebumps are often present in both situations.

13. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I love being tickled and being tickled on the feet or near the belly button is very orgasmic. I've never asked someone to tickle me in the middle of an orgasm though, haha, I really wanna try that now..

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think sex is largely psychological and I don't claim to be a sexpert but I think pain accentuating an orgasm could perhaps be explained physiologically as well. Particularly with like spanking, scratching or whipping type stuff it seems you are likely alerting nociceptors (pain receptors) which may release endorphins to provide pain relief, then add the euphoric surge of an orgasm and it creates a synergistic effect.

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I like to be tickled, like slowly stroking your fingernails across my back or very lightly playing with my hair. That is a good tickle, and sometimes when I've had a really stressful day my boyfriend will lightly tickle my back to relax me. This almost always leads to sex but its not something sexual in and of itself.

Tickling as in digging your fingers in someone's belly to make them laugh uncontrollably and hysterically is fucking torture. Not orgasmic in the least.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha....

Yea, that.
    I would probably end up kicking him hard.... involuntarily. But he'd freakin deserve it. :D

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yes, actually.

That too.

I like that really light tickle thing but like that... really fast tickle. Omg, I can't stand that.
    I was tickling my little brother once when he was like 3 and I was 8 and he threw up on me. lol. Haha... purple grape juice all over.

Anyways, yeah. (dunno why I quoted myself oops)

18. Everlong82

Everlong82 Members

I spend a long time tickling my wife's back, neck and shoulders. It's actually part of our fore play. Have got her to the brink of orgasm just by doing that and not touching her pussy at all. She gets soaking wet and practically begs me to fuck her with fingers, tongue or cock