tattooed penis sleeve

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by lovemeformymind, Mar 2, 2014.

1. peppersal

peppersal Guest

I see. How long did it take, and how much pain was there?

2. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

I'd love to see it too! Also first dick pic I've ever asked for on here, Lmao. I love that you dedicated your dick to hilarity. That's awesome.

I plan to get a tattoo on the front of my vagina....the top? The V that is a vagina between your legs.... I will hav a tattoo of oddish, hiding in the grass (my pubic hair) and his little grassy head will poke out above my pubes BECAUSE I LOVE POKEMON AND PLANTS

3. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

The first tattoo is a dragon, although it was done by my girlfriend at the time I was quite nervous about it and so it happened in two one hour sessions. One hour for line work and one hour for color. It took longer that it would have if it was anywhere else because she was constantly fighting me off from folding over and fighting it from trying to escape into my body. Most of the color work she did never stayed and I became disappointed with the whole thing.

As the skin in the area is unusually stretched and rubbed as compared to skin anywhere else its not guaranteed and actually highly unlikely that any tattoo will last and still look good there. After almost 15 years of having it I watched all the line work bit by bit blow out.

Over the last 3 years I have joked around with fixing it up and adding to it but it never really went farther than that. Until last fall when an artist I knew said he would do it for free and so I started drawing up the additional art that I wanted. He had never done anything like this before and it appeared to me that he became more and more panicked about it become real as I worked on it. So another friend (who also owns the studio both work out of and who had tattooed one penis before) offered to take it over. Having both of us been through the process before it went relatively easy and I stayed perfectly still the whole time. Our session was almost 2 hours.

So it does seem odd to say that there is a total of 4 hours of tattoo time on it but I am also planning on going back for one more session that will be about another hour just to fill in and color.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Aha! This will be awesome.

5. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

Dicks really are the butt of jokes!

My ex that originally tattooed it had the face of a pagan firtility god tattooed on her lower abdomen and the beard went down and all around her vulva. It was a pretty wild tattoo! Your idea sounds pretty great though. I'd love to see it if you do ever get it done!

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Omg, cant believe this, but can you put me on your mailing list please? :D

My family are all tat fans, so we are all waiting to see this!

Brave or what? Lol