Does God Exist?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Naiwen, Feb 24, 2014.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I already finished. thats my definition of god, and many others too I believe. hes more then that though, we are made in his image, so he must have thoughts too

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Valid thoughts but you said you would prove it to us ;)

3. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

that is proof. God is the center of the universes.

4. Asmodean

I see proof that you said it but not of much more. If someone would come in this thread and say 'God is not the center of the universe' that would be at least as convincing.

1 person likes this.
  5. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

ive learned a lot through intuition.
    does it sounds right in your heart?, in your gut?

6. Asmodean

Hey, I do the same. But it does not prove anything to anybody else so why call it like that?

7. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

sure it does. ive had my beliefs changed by reading something else that resonated with me...

8. Asmodean

So you are saying that to convince someone else from something is the same as showing proof to them?

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

im not trying to convince anyone, ive simply stated facts ive found out for myself to be judged by others, whether they accept or not, really doesnt matter to me. its all part of the ascension process.

10. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

and this is to deep of a subject to be able to "prove" without first hand experience. ive provided mine though, in layman's terms.

11. Asmodean

Well that's great (seriously) but it seems the exact meaning of the words fact and proof are often misunderstood on this forum. I've seen it at least being misused twice only recently.

I agree, it is hard to prove. That's why I was really curious and excited when you proclaimed you would prove it to us! :biggrin:

12. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

depends on how you look at it...

13. Asmodean

No, not really. Everyone who seriously thought about it or has been busy doing so concluded it is (at least so far) impossible to prove to somebody else.

1 person likes this.
  14. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

unless theyre facts right?
    yeah, when I research I like to read the background of the author first and judge for myself to see if theyre qualified enough for me to reasonable have a belief in. you dont know my background so hence, less merits for what I say.

15. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Did you hear the one about the dyslexic omsomniac? He lay awake all night wondering if there was a dog.

16. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

did you write that yourself? lol

17. Asmodean

What someone says can be very true but that on itself does not make it a fact or proof. The person's background may have an influence on the person who's being shown the facts or proof but not on the facts or proof itself.

1 person likes this.
  18. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I disagree. Only my life has influence on my beliefs.
    also, why wouldnt something be true and not a fact at the same time. im confused by your logic; or the "exact" definition of these terms as you say.

19. Asmodean

Something can be true and not a fact at the same time. I did not say otherwise! But just because it is the truth does not mean we actually have the proof of it.

And when you said that when you read a book of someone else: did that not influence your beliefs? Wasn't that from someone elses life ;)

1 person likes this.
  20. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

how can you know its the truth and you cannot prove it? theres holes in your logic Asmo

and to some extent, as you incorporate things into what youve already experienced and connected the dots. the book I mention was actually written by, Higher beings; "aliens" if you will. so yes some serious knowledge I have read from this next epochal publication