• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,417 posts

Posted March 27 2014 - 12:49 PM

It's 8 Bankers now.....

CONSPIRACY: Four Elite Bankers Commit Suicide in 1 ... - YouTube

CONSPIRACY: Four Elite Bankers Commit Suicide in 1 Week? - YouTube
7/2/2014 - AMTV
In today's video, Christopher Greene of AMTV reports on the mysterious death of four elite bankers

Does he have to shout and act like a douche just because it's "alternative"?

Seems like he's prematurely connecting dots that may not even be connected.
'Fifteen hundred members of the legion were taken prisoner.
Fidel lashed his machine gun and ammunition belt to his back,
leaped over the ship's rail into the shark-infested waters of Nipe Bay,
and swam several miles back to the mainland.
He was the only legionnaire to escape.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#32 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 33,643 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted March 27 2014 - 12:55 PM

Seems like he's prematurely connecting dots that may not even be connected.

It seems a hobby of some people on here to do that as much as possible, or if they are unable to do so themselves, share nonsensical connected dots from others :p

Posted Image

#33 celebrating

celebrating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted March 27 2014 - 12:56 PM

http://beforeitsnews...eo-2434432.html

www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/214858598#fullscreen
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Simply wait. Let your own present experience
be the
answer.--Osho

#34 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,731 posts

Posted March 27 2014 - 12:57 PM

Damned interesting. I suspect the inordinate interest in money and the acquisition of it led these guys to do some very bad/crooked things. But to kill yourself--ending ones life forever seems a little harsh. I had a friend that killed himself over some BAD things he did--but it wasn't over money.

#35 celebrating

celebrating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted April 27 2014 - 05:13 AM

A female banker committed suicide, deaths totalling 14.

http://www.allvoices...us-deaths-to-14

A female banker allegedly jumped to her death in France this week, bringing the number of recent deaths in the banking industry, most of them suicides, to a record 14.

The woman, whose first name is Lydia-- no last name has been released-- was an employee of the Bred-Banque Populaire. According to the Le Parisien, the 52-year-old woman jumped from the 14th floor of the bank’s headquarters in Paris Tuesday around 10 a.m.

Lydia reportedly jumped to her death after an argument with upper management. A police investigation is underway and employees are being offered medical help for the shock. No other information is available at this time.

Opinion

Since January of this year, 13 other bankers have reportedly taken their lives or died under suspicious circumstances. This amount of deaths, including suicides among bankers is highly unusual and the mystery surrounding them have understandably unleashed an avalanche of conspiracy theories online-though the main stream media is mum on the issue.

Some of these deaths are extremely strange—like the banker who died from as much as 10 nails embedded in his skull from a nail gun. Another was found hanging in his apartment.

Then there was former National Bank of Commerce CEO James Stuart Jr. of Scottsdale, Ariz., who was found dead on the morning of Feb. 19.
The Intellihub News website has painstakingly listed 9 of the bankers who died mysteriously or committed suicide and say they are keeping a close eye on the death toll. Visit them to read the details.

The first death on Jan. 26, was 58 year old William Broeksmit, a former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG. He was reportedly found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London.

The second was 51 year old Karl Slym, Tata Motors managing director who was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

The third was 39-year-old Gabriel Magee, a JP Morgan employee, who died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London January 27th.

I am no conspiracy theorist but why are so many bankers dying? Is another doomsday looming? Is the stress of still juggling massive complex, questionable derivatives or balancing borderline fraudulent deals like those that sent the U.S. and the parts of the globe into financial freefall--responsible?

Or is something even more sinister at play: is it murder made to look like suicide? I love a good mystery and some of my favorite novels are by Robert Ludlum, Greg Iles, Dean Koontz and yes that's an eclectic mix but so am I.

However, this is not fiction, though sometimes life can imitate and even out-perform art in the macabre, bizarre and diabolical department.
be the
answer.--Osho

#36 IamnotaMan I AM THOR

IamnotaMan I AM THOR

I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via usual channels.

• PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts

Posted May 31 2014 - 03:54 PM

http://www.silverdoc...inivan-hit-run/

Posted Image

The banker suicide saga has just reached a new level as a top level JPMorgan attorney has been exterminated in a hit & run incident involving a minivan.

JPM attorney Joseph Giampapa was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a minivan in a hit and run incident. Giampapa was reportedly hit and thrown 150 ft and was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed.

It gets better: Giampapa was JPMorgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer (SVP).

Somehow we suspect the incident was not inflicted by a soccer mom.

The JP Morgan outside counsel manual, listing Giampapa as their Commercial Bank Bankruptcy SVP:
Commercial Bank Bankruptcy & Workout
Joseph Giampapa, SVP and Associate General Counsel
(614/248-6056)

www.jpmorganchase.com/corporate/Home/doc...Managers_7012013.pdf

Giampapa’s legal profile:

www.martindale.com/Joseph-A-Giampapa/1445173-lawyer.htm

The Columbus Dispatch’s coverage of the incident:

www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2...inivan-in-piqua.html

Recall that Jim Willie informed SD readers several weeks ago that international bankers are dropping like flies to prevent details on massive FOREX fraud from reaching investigating authorities, and that European banking source “V” stated that the banker hit list includes top level banking executives, and also stated that suicided JP Morgan bankers Ryan Henry Crane & Gabriel Magee knew each other and had uncovered something.

Perhaps Giampapa had also uncovered too many secrets.

One of my relatives was an MD of JP Moro.n as I like to call it. And he's a right knob-end too. I've crossed paths with some others, and the culture is more fucked up than I dont know what.

The fx fraud has been pretty much identified. There's more shit yet to break.

There is a fair amount of fraud that is locked away in the vaults. At various banks. Likewise with toxic debt books etc. The philosophy has always been like a game of Pass the Parcel in a Jerusalem Starbucks

ie pass it on to some other mug, until the music stops.

You also get suicide clusters in places. Which can be for a variety of reasons. Contaminated recreational drugs, overwork, psychlogical disorders spreading. I know one City guy in his THIRTIES yet he looks about 60 odd!

There have been a few banker murders in recent times. Most of em in the past were I suspect were highly disgruntled former clients. People tend to get upset about being stiffed for a couple of hundred m.

An interesting part of all this is the "death in service" insurance that some banks took out for if staff (eg in a struggling department) "accidentally" died in service etc.

The sad part is that the system would actually work much better, if it wasn't run by such a bunch of fucking devious croneyist Pinnochios.

150px-Ribbon_of_Saint_George.svg.png
 Родина-мать зовёт!

Ever get bored of BS?

#37 celebrating

celebrating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted August 24 2014 - 08:02 AM

Gerald Celente: Banker Suicides the Prequel to Global ... - YouTube

Gerald Celente: Banker Suicides Prequel to Global Collapse - The onset of the great ...
be the
answer.--Osho

#38 PJ1783

PJ1783

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted January 11 2016 - 05:56 PM

Makes sense that they would start turning on each other...

#39 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,731 posts

Posted January 12 2016 - 11:01 AM

My dad was a banker his whole life, starting with BOA when it was called Bank of Italy. His type may no longer exist. He was the boss at a bank in the so-called bread basket of the world, the San Joaquin valley. When farmers needed money for some reason--mostly small farmers, but some large ones---he would sit them down, listen to their story and on HIS WORD ALONE--would send them over to get what they needed (a line of credit) to continue successfully. No games, no bullshit--he believed you--you got the money.

AS I worked roofing around the area--I was told more than once--" if it wasn't for your dad--I wouldn't have this place." 

Who knows what's hidden in secret files? The whole thing is complicated, rigged for the moneyed class, set up for secrecy and greed certainly causes humans to "do unto others

before they catch me." Either they've been killed because of what they know or they were so embarrassed at what they've done that they couldn't bear for their family to know.

Remember----JFK, RFK, MLK? Uh yeah----truly unbelievable incidents take place when MONEY/POWER IS AT STAKE

• Tyrsonswood likes this

#40 celebrating

celebrating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted January 12 2016 - 08:27 PM

My dad was a banker his whole life, starting with BOA when it was called Bank of Italy. His type may no longer exist. He was the boss at a bank in the so-called bread basket of the world, the San Joaquin valley. When farmers needed money for some reason--mostly small farmers, but some large ones---he would sit them down, listen to their story and on HIS WORD ALONE--would send them over to get what they needed (a line of credit) to continue successfully. No games, no bullshit--he believed you--you got the money.
 AS I worked roofing around the area--I was told more than once--" if it wasn't for your dad--I wouldn't have this place." 

Who knows what's hidden in secret files? The whole thing is complicated, rigged for the moneyed class, set up for secrecy and greed certainly causes humans to "do unto others
before they catch me." Either they've been killed because of what they know or they were so embarrassed at what they've done that they couldn't bear for their family to know.

Remember----JFK, RFK, MLK? Uh yeah----truly unbelievable incidents take place when MONEY/POWER IS AT STAKE

+1
be the
answer.--Osho

#41 anababin

anababin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted April 25 2016 - 08:48 PM

hi my mother's an accountant and she doesn't have that much money. banker's life is very hard. it's not stressful, but it's hard. we get taught a lot. we read a lot. we see a lot. it's strange. we don't have that much money, my mother isn't a millionaire.

Click to shop at Zamnesia