I want to have sex with an older woman so badly

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by killer2121, Feb 12, 2014.

1. killer2121

killer2121 Guest

I'm 20 years old and a virgin and black.

Recently I've been watching videos of black guys fucking older white wives. I've been getting such a strong attraction to older women, particularly from age 35-50.

Obviously not any older woman, one that has a great body but with obvious little bits of wrinkles and sagging that occurs in older folks.

How do I go about having sex with an older woman?

2. silk896

silk896 Member

.............the same way you go about having sex with anyone.

Introduction; seduction.

Just be aware that us "older" gals have been around the block a few times and just won't fall for the lines we may have when we were young and sort of virtuous. We'll only "succumb" if we want to!

The upside being that along with saggy boobs and the mummy-tummies, there is a fair bit of real experience, resulting in the almost certain probability of you having the bonk of your life.

1 person likes this.
  3. Coleco

Coleco Member

Well... if your after older wives you might be in for some serious trouble. Might want to look for the polygamist type if you don't want....unimaginable... horrible things to happen to you.
    So i'd suggest just going after those unmarried, unattached cougars. Be sure you are confident that you know they are unmarried, and unattached. Probably should be sure you know them, and get a chance to meet their friends maybe even family members as well. And just as a friend who happens to be quite young. Because if you get laid at all, your setting yourself up for trouble, you never know whose behind that woman your trying to have sex with when your looking for a quick hook up. Maybe you like risk and adventure though! So perhaps my mouth is just running and im wasting breath. The possibility of having a liquor bottle shattered over your face is just thrilling!

4. Coleco

Coleco Member

And also.... Dont forget that these traits, considered to be "undesirable" by diet and fitness propoganda and try to get you to think that only women in their late teens to early 20's are desirable means that because you find these older women attractive means that your going to go out and get an easy lay... Older women 35-50 probably arent going to just be all over you just because they see that a young man is into them.
    Men seek out women of all types, shapes sizes, and traits. There's competition everywhere you look.
    So if you see a girl with a giant, square cottage cheese ass and get a hardon, dont get the idea that the fact that shes totally NOT hollywood/model standards and that she gets all kinds of mean embarrasing remarks about this trait means that there aren't hundreds of other men in line. So whatever you do, dont be a fool. Even a woman who feels bad about something like saggyness here, wrinkle there, too fat here or too fat there probably knows that she has a wide selection of men available to her. And yea, they'll say nobody is attracted to me. But just let that go thru one ear and out the other.

5. killer2121

killer2121 Guest

Do older women generally look for sex with younger men?

6. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

That hot dog is your dick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Some do. I hooked up with someone somewhere around 10 years younger than me once (Im 29). It was right before my fiancé and I got together…he was…… 18.

8. Coleco

Coleco Member

Dont really matter what they generally look for for sex. Just go look for them.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

unlike with a younger woman where you simply insert penis into vagina, with an older woman sex actually involves inserting your penis into the "oldgina," the orifice that forms on the outside of the left thigh on the 33rd birthday.

1 person likes this.
  10. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:smilielol5:

11. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

You can have sex with me. J/k
    I am not really old but I am cute for my age, cuter then I was in my 20s

I am approached by younger men often tho, seriously. Younger men say I have a hot butt and I don't really remember them commenting so much about it when I was younger. Most said if anything that if I turn around and stick my tongue out I would look like a zipper, some asked me if I feared slipping through the drain in the shower. I guess it wasn't really there even tho it was, now it sticks out a little more, or maybe the hipster type pants I wear shows it more. I was only into regular cut jeans back then.
    My worker was quite a few years younger then me and he often said he'd do me in a heart beat if he didn't have a GF. He was 14 years younger then me. I woulda bin all over him if he had better smarts with his money and his life, he was good looking, tall and had a nice voice and very active which I am in many ways but he couldn't get his life in order if you paid him just to do that. His GF will be investing $$$ in him as she has already started and it's too bad for her. If younger men had their smarts all over them yes we would be interested... Get your shit together and approach an older lady, she might jump all over you

12. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

what do you have perfect about you other than lady parts? At an old age?

are you young, good looking, sprite, and have your responsibilities together?

or are you just a female with a nice ass? not requiring shit of yourself, ever. Sally ain't so smart. Same as the rest of your gender, sadly.

13. Sallysmart

Seriously? No forget that, I know yer trolling but to feed you one last time,,,
    Ya I have my shit together. I run my own business, hardly do a days work and I enjoy doing what I like, shopping? Na, never didnt care much for that except for stuff needed. What else do I have together about myself? Well let's put it this way... You'd be surprised since you think women are just shit on yer list. I hate to say it but my young worker guy sounds like he has his shit together more then you do. You must be like 19 or so, don't worry a few more years and you'll get it, maybe. And by the way, my ass gets me the men I want,,, so suck it up buttercup. Sally gets her way.

1 person likes this.
  14. TTBoy1973

TTBoy1973 Guest

It's not hard to do, I fucked my first older woman when I was 19, she was 53. That was awhile ago, I'm 40 now but the internet makes things a lot easier nowadays. Anyway, I found if you're respectful and can make them laugh you'll have no problems getting them into bed, in fact they'll be the aggressor. It helps if you're in decent shape too but don't start sending dick pics right off the bat, that will scare them off.

15. Sallysmart

I used to want an older man when I was younger. I was in an elevator in a nice hotel when I was about 20 it was a tour trip and there were others with me. A man about 50, all suited up and looking hot smiled at me, it was all I could do not to jump his bones right there in front of my group. I thought about him that night and for many days and hoped I would see him again but in a better situation where I could have said or done something. You know,,, ask him if he was packing a gun or was he happy to see me or bump into him and say something that would give him a clue.

Which reminds me, just for a little fun on the subject.
    A woman walks in an elevator, sees the man of her dreams standing there, he winks at her and she melts and says "treat me like a woman, right now" He strips all of his clothes off right then, looks down at them as the elevator door opens for him and says, I am in room 309, launder these for me will ya.

But ya, seriously, an older man who had himself looking fine and his shit together could turn me on easily at twenty something. That guy had greying hair on the sides but it was styled, his face was warm looking and his smile was out of this world. And I saw many more looking that good but I was married too so that limited my possibilities while I was young and horny for the older gent.

16. Coleco

Coleco Member

So marriage is no fun then is it? Just a cage?

I happen to be in a relationship and all. Sucks to think she might have these little fantasies. But then I look on the bright side, if she engages in any, that makes me pretty much free!
    But, im a strange one myself. I dont fantasize like most other people do when im actually in a relationship. When I do, its about my significant other.. Quite odd most might say. I hear all over the place people talking about how they constantly fantasize about people OTHER than who they are married to or in a relationship with.
    It doesnt make me the kindest man in the world either just because im like that.

17. Sallysmart

Dude,,, The certificate said married, not dead. And a 20 yr old fantasizing about it? Really,,,? A bad thing or a good thing I saw my limits? Don't kid yourself Buddy, yer wife will see something else that could be on her plate and if she don't take it then good for you but remember, she isn't dead either. Just like men we see with our eyes and we do get horny too, we just can't yank a boner like you guys can.
    And yes, my marriage was fun till about the 8th year, then we divorced on the ninth yr. Then I was nearing 28 and the older guy thing didn't interest me as much by then. I went with guys my age mostly, about three years older then me.

18. Cosmic_Traveler

Cosmic_Traveler Guest

I'm with you OP. Banging a MILF is on my bucketlist.

1 person likes this.
  19. Coleco

Coleco Member

HAHAHAHA
    funny! I guess I used to have older woman fantasies myself when I was single. But I got a great girlfriend now, so im aight. Dont got much of a bucketlist anymore.

20. Coleco

Coleco Member

Heh, yea she does see whats not on her plate and reminds me of what isnt on her plate once in awhile just like every other woman. She likes to jokingly say things like "oh I want to marry that celeb" and stuff that we see on TV. Tends to be someone like "peetah" or however you spell that name. the guy from hunger games.. She also has fantasies that ill never fulfill, she wants to see a guy suck me off. She also wants a kid... But she accepted me from the beginning even after hearing how much I despise the idea of being a father, and how totally straight I am. Those were things I made VERY apparent from the beginning, but she accepted. So yea, sometimes ill be told things like "that guy would give me a child!".
    It hurts and all, but I try to be mature about it. Im an unusual person in that I rarely ever look at whats not on my plate. But... I do realize that there ARE things not on my plate. Theres certain sexual things I dont get that i'd like to, but im much more satisfied with the comfort and security this relationship gives me. Which is why im not much of a "fantasizer". It doesnt make me somehow superior morally than anyone else.. Im just as flawed as the people who cheat on their spouses... just in different ways. Im a guy with honesty and loyalty, but if you take those things from me... dont think that your getting the whole world and dont think that your wildest dreams are suddenly about to come true. Love isnt about that.