What is it you like about a spanking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Sallysmart, Feb 9, 2014.

1. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

going the faith route.

but I wasn't trolling. That's just the tone. drama aint fun. causing drama for the sake of making up, maybe it makes you as a female feel good, but to a male thinker it's just frustrating. text people back. don't be coy for the sake of coy. being considerate and reliable is not boring.

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Yer in the wrong forum for your conversation, go to Random Thoughts

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The morning after when sitting naked on the couch and your butt is all tingly and still numb. Mmmm

1 person likes this.
  4. kairilove

kairilove Member

Got the job done didn't it? ;)

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Still having marks the next day.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sallysmart

I have never had marks the next day, butt must be tough but lots of red and a feeling something wild happened the night before.

One time with BF when we first started fooling around (the first time) we were laying face to face cuddling and he pulled my leg up over his hip and started playing with my ass and legs, he said "you need a lickin" right out of the blue and he started to smack my left cheek. He did it kind of hard but for a long time while I just took it all in with his other motions, rubbing pinching and sliding his nails into my skin and checking out other spots... Mmmmm, was so nice, then we got down to business.
    I think he knew I was gonna be feeling the effects on that left side the next day and it would make me think about him all day. It was kind of weird having one side tingling and the other not when I sat on anything.

7. kairilove

kairilove Member

The next day? How about still having marks next week! :devil:

8. Sallysmart

I don't think I could take one that harsh it leaves marks days later. To me it's about ramping up the moods and feelings during and or before sex but not necessarily with tools, maybe some tools meant to sting a bit but not bite in to cause any damage.
    It also gives him some power but not to the point he can hurt my ass seriously.
    The hand is sooo fine when it knows how to play. Plus I am all about it resting there after some smacks and holding the heat in and some pinching, and nail scratching to add to the pleasure. Some biting might be cool too but have never had my ass bit. Only because it was done to me and I loved it. I like the hand almost as hard as it can go because you know he will feel it too which means he will know when to stop. Tools can go beyond that in my mind.

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

Understandable, not so many people enjoy the extremes I do. I'm a whore for the pain :)

10. Sallysmart

Some like it hot,,, some like it hard.

11. Morgan_Bailey

Morgan_Bailey Guest

The sound, the quick intake of breath, abrupt attention shift, the pink, the bounce of the ass.

I like to receive them too ;)

12. Sallysmart

I got one last night by accident,,, well sort of,,, My guy was laying on my bed when we were about to make supper. I said fuck it and laid down beside him pinning him down on the bed with my arm over his chest. He struggled to get up and then told me to get up,,, ha fuck him, I stayed there and he let me have a few hard ones on my right cheek. I didn't move, just pretended I didn't notice then he went to the other side of the bed and let me have several more on the other cheek,,, the last one was a real stinger,,, sure don't take much to get him goin,,, those were over my jeans and not even part of foreplay,,, wooohooo! A freebee,,, ha! Too funny.

TAZER-69 and paula_sweetcheeks like this.
  13. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

1 person likes this.
  14. paula_sweetcheeks

paula_sweetcheeks Member

yes yes yes

15. al_s

al_s Guest

I always leave a print. With my belt. I'd love to meet Paula.

16. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Spanking intimate partners is a very direct way to show love and concern.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The day after a good spanking produces tingly feelings all over when I sit down.

18. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I love giving my partner control over my sexuality and if that includes getting spanked and having the reminder for hours (days) afterwards.. oh, yum.....

19. Big Cool Dick

Big Cool Dick Members

I like spanking bubble butts (girls and guys) I squeeze and spank that ass, I spread the cheeks at times to get a glimpse of the butt hole, I also rub and caress it , I also like to give wedgies and spank before removing the panties/underwear....awesome part of my foreplay.

1 person likes this.
  20. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Annwyn'Bri, I think that you are right on. A good warming of the bottom will be a reminder of someone caring enough to do something really out of the normal "vanilla" range. It does not have to be done for punishment; It can be a act of love.

2 people like this.