Anybody done goofballs here?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by polishman, Feb 7, 2014.

1. polishman

polishman Member

Just curious, I've done plenty of heroin/coke speedballs and heroin/crack snowballs, but I've never tried heroin/meth goofballs. I've iv'd meth and meth with coke, the rush was absolutely incredible. I can only imagine it would be great, especially with a little blow mixed in with the goofball. Figured it wouldn't be too risky since I know how much h, coke and meth I can handle individually.

2. bongsolo69

bongsolo69 Member

I've done goofballs but never snowballs or speedballs its definitely amazing as in I love heroin my main drug and I loved the rush from IV meth before I did h

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I insuffalated dexedrine (amphetamine) and heroin later in the night once and enjoyed it. I rarely take opiates though... I mainly want to respond to the following...

Poly drug use doesn't necessarily reflect the safety profile of each drug on it's own. In other words just because you can handle a drug at a certain level individually, it does not mean that level is necessarily good or safe to use with combining multiple drugs.

4. polishman

polishman Member

So when cooking, a little less of each drug in the rig when combining all three would be the safe way to go about this, I think.

5. eatem

eatem Member

LOL -- I really don't think doing and or mixing drugs is safe at all -- Especially mixing different drugs. Im not one to preach about anything just BE CAREFUL AND BE SAFE all the time

6. china__white

china__white Member

Its a interesting feeling. Ive always found the amphetamines overwhelmed the smack, but then again I dont like speedballs, I prefer each on their own

7. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Me and my boyfriend do them fairly regularly. The speed does overcome the smack a bit. It makes you more psychotic much quicker. The dopamine levels (which is what cause this kinda psychosis) are so high that you start to think weird after a day of doing it. Meth and dope cancel each other out a bit. While coke and smack are synergistic.

I've tried over 60 drugs (counted, so this is an accurate number). I' at the end of my drug experimentation and the only drug that was addictive to me was Heroin. Dilaudid, Fentanyl, even Opana weren't addictive to me. Heroin fucked up parts of my life though. Stay away from heroin if you can.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Just to respond to your last statement...

YES!!!

And yes, I know people o.d. off of just heroin or just whatever sometimes...BUT when it all comes down to it, I very RARELY hear of someone od'ing and dying that is... from one substance (when the substance is what it's supposed to be!)

With opiates it's almost always benzodiazepines that people combine with when they have fatal od's although it can just as well be any number of other things...

10. polishman

polishman Member

Okay I did it. Compared to an h and coke speedball it was pretty amazing in its own right. I couldn't see and just closed my eyes for about three minutes. It was awesome. But, that was it, I quit shooting h after that and I lost my desire to use h or meth any more. I have no idea why. I thought I was gonna crash and be depressed since I was shooting h for a while but I feel normal and I am tired of getting high. I tried the last combo I wanted to try and now all the fun is gone. I can't explain why I feel like this but I just do.