Worst things you've heard from a partner

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dark_river, Feb 5, 2014.

1. dark_river

dark_river Member

What are some of the worst things you've heard from a partner in the context of sex?

Though this doesn't strictly qualify in the sex context, I asked a girl I was seeing what she was doing over a holiday weekend once and she replied,

"I don't know, I'll have to ask Frank."

"Who is Frank?"

"My boyfriend."

Whaaaa??

Promptly lost her number.

2. kairilove

kairilove Member

No, I am not going to spank you, I don't want to hurt you!

:(

3. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

*snore*

4. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

One time we were having sex and dirty talking, and he was saying stuff along the lines of "your pussy is hungry for my dick" and the next thing out of his mouth was "you're my hungry little baby" as he was fucking me and I just burst out laughing and it was just so awkward.

I'm amazed we were both able to finish.

5. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

6. dark_river

dark_river Member

Oh, yeah - snoring would definitely be a bad thing to hear during sex!

7. dark_river

dark_river Member

Hahaha - that's really awkward. I'm pretty surprised you could keep things on track after that. Well done. Good recovery!!:D

8. dark_river

dark_river Member

Ok, I'm a little surprised nobody has offered up something like "shh, I think I hear my husband at the door. He's a Navy Seal with a terrible temper."

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

"Is this ok?" just when your about to cum

10. dark_river

dark_river Member

Ok, I had forgotten about this but I remember hearing something like "dammit, I keep forgetting to take my (birth control) pill!" This was soon after bareback-to-completion sex. Got away with it, but was worried for a while.

(Was with my first wife, so not risky behavior STD-wise. Just not ready for kids.)

11. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

As he puts his dick to his ear he says "Shhh, I think I can hear myself cumming"

J/K

I really cant remember a bad remark that ruined an evening or a relationship, any relationships that ended were over fading interest, or moving for work and such. I haven had a messy break up that I can remember except for one when my BF of a year put false rooms in my house to house his pot growing program. I moved him back to his mommies and he went quietly, and now I am so glad I did because my line of work now connects me closely with the government and its my slow easy slide into an early retirement, if we had been caught I would be slinging food or boose probably and I hate foot work.

12. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

She could've had an open relationship which would explain why she said what she did.

13. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Could be but with such a case I think her other man should have been told it was.
    Open marriage is ok IMO as long as all are aware its happening that way. I dont know if I could be involved with someone who was married but if my marriage was rough I might be into it if my hubby agreed because he wasnt into much sex (I need my sex!) but I would tell any other partners I had, thats what it is. They should know.

14. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I had a girl friend in college and we had the most amazing sex. We were fucking almost every day, sometimes multiple times (which is why my grades were so bad that year.) I've never known a girl that wanted it so bad and so often. I thought that I'd died and gone to heaven.

So what's this got to do with the thread, you ask? Well, we were just winding down from another marathon fucking session, we'd both cum (in her case hard and multiple times), and I'm still on top of her and inside her. As we catch our breath, she looks me straight in the eye and says,

"I'm pregnant."

I thought she was making a bad joke, but she was dead serious.

We continue to fuck a lot for a couple more months, but (as you can imagine) things kind of went down hill from there. (I was ready to stop having sex with her the instant she told me about it, assuming that would be what she wanted. She just shrugged and said, "We might as well keep going. It's not as though I'm going to get MORE pregnant." I thought, "Well, maybe if I can cum in her enough we can drown the little bastard." No such luck.)

(I think that just about the only thing I'd hate hearing more after having a long sexual relationship with a woman would be, "I'm HIV-positive." Fortunately, my little "adventure" occurred back in the mid-70s, before AIDS really started to take off.)

15. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

...in the context of sex, when an ex told me he kept losing his erection during sex
    and another one -- that he said he fantasized his pillow was a man that he was attracted to (he was bisexual) -- I'll leave out the extra details. I wasn't very happy about it, to say the least.

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

a fart..........while I was going down on her. :ack2:

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

NoxiousGas Huh...[​IMG].??

Cheers Glen.

18. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Bam! :)

But I have had that happen a few times.

19. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

They were talking like an asshole again...

That's gross :puke: If that every happened to me it would be the last blow job I ever gave.

20. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Oh yes, yes, oh yes, Brad Pitt...oh, uh I mean wcw"