Orgasming from kegels

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by TheBigC, Feb 3, 2014.

1. TheBigC

TheBigC Member

I'm a male and I find I can orgasm just from doing kegel contractions. If I want to cum quicker during a blowjob I can just squeeze my kegel muscle and if I create a rhythm it makes me cum a lot quicker.

I was just practicing and I nearly came without even touching my penis, I wasn't even hard

everyone should do this

Cosmic wonderland likes this.
  2. silk896

silk896 Member

Tried Kegels after the birth of my daughter. - you know, tighten the plumbing and all that.

Gave it up quite quickly: I didn't realise it involved effort!

So far (22 years later) everything's still tight and waterproof! When the time comes to put on the incontinence pads, I probably won't care anyway.

3. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

I'm a guy, and I also discovered that I can bring myself to orgasm just by rhythmically squeezing my PC muscle. I found that out while I was experimenting with controlling my orgasms & maximizing their intensity by using my PC muscle.

StrongRightHand likes this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

Kegels are the key to prostate orgasms.

5. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

IKegels during sex with your partner is very exciting. We are married for more than 20 years. We do this very often. When my penis is inside my wife's vagina she contracts her pelvic floor muscles and I can feel the contraction on my shaft. We do at least 50 to 100 contractions and it is really pleasurable to the man as well as to the woman. In addition it strengthen the woman's pelvic floor muscles which is important for preventing urinary incontinence.

Cosmic wonderland and jmadre like this.
  6. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Oh, yeah! The gal I lived with for nearly 20 years could screw me without moving, and I returned the favor! We both reached orgasm that way many times. I've been doing Kegels since I was 6 (of course I didn't know what they were at that age), so I can make my cock throb fairly strongly. However, that gal had the strongest vaginal muscles of anyone I've ever had sex with. She could make her pussy grab my cock so tightly that I couldn't pull out! Damn, I LOVED that!!! :grinning::sunglasses:

7. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree that when wife orgasms truly it can grab the cock so tightly and it is a very unique experience for the man. This comes with practice and good communication between both partners. We always aim for such sexual pleasure every time.

Cosmic wonderland and jmadre like this.
  8. Aranmich

Aranmich Members

Kegels can totally cause an orgasm. I was at the pelvic floor therapist and she was teaching me how to do kegels and I had a huge orgasm right in front of her.

Deejay88 likes this.
  9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

A few years ago when I had sex with my wife I ejaculated very fast after a couple of minutes. I did kegel practice for 3 or more months every day/ After that the ejaculation time increased dramatically. today it takes more than 10 minutes or sometimes more than 10 minutes to ejaculate.

10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

Kegels work for me as well !