Self Spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by spanking47, Feb 3, 2014.

1. spanking47

spanking47 Guest

i need some advice on self spanking. i really wish a girl would spank me hard over her lap but i have no one who will and i am not interested on the online sites.

therefore, i decided to turn to self spanking. the only implements i have are my hand, a small wooden paddle, and a plastic ruler. I want to spank myself until my butt is red and its hard to sit, but i always stop early because i cannot continue spanking myself after it hurts. also, it makes a lot of noise in the bathroom. any advice, especially on how to get through the spanking without stopping when it hurts, would be appreciated.

2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Never done a self spanking. I dont think I could.
    I know when someone is giving me one and it starts to hurt, its a different kind of hurt, like not a bad kind of hurt so I dont try to make it stop before a good stinging burn is left there to feel the next day. I would not let it go to bruises or any kind of damage tho.
    Maybe it has to be in your mind that its a good kind of hurt and you need to keep trying. As far as the noise, you are gonna have to make sure no one is home, its hard to muffle such a sound.

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

This is something I have been doing since I was a little girl, and I can tell you all about what to use and how to use it, but breaking your threshold is a little more complex unless you have a healthy masochistic streak, a strong will, or preferably both. You also have to be careful of how far you actually want to go. Tell me exactly what you want out of the spanking and I will see what I can help you with. Submission? Discipline? Sexual stimulation? Just pain? A combination? :)

4. dooboige

dooboige Member

5. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Well I don't know how to advise you if you stop because it hurts too much. Spankings are going to hurt. Imagine if someone else was doing it. Maybe go more gentle on yourself, or find something that works best for you in regards to equipment.
    I personally like a wooden spoons, but it does hurt me, but I like it.

6. troubled

troubled Member

I would really really like to know how you self spank without laughing

7. Sallysmart

Probably you know better not to laugh, or you will get it worse,,, hahahaha

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

I dont think i could even spank someone without laughing!

9. Sallysmart

I never did it to myself or anyone else. Don't know what would happen.
    I think I would probably laugh or at least giggle.

10. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Wow, desperate much

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wonder if you could use a paddle on yourself? I wonder if i could get someone to practise on...mmmm i know just that person! Lol

12. troubled

troubled Member

I would volunteer...where arse ya?