Ladies on Top

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andrew0983, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

Ladies,
    do you like to finish your partner being on top, riding him to climax?

I heard that not all guys can release in this way and sometimes the ladies too are not self confident with this position..

Personally I really love have her on top jumping on me, hands on my chest, love the feeling of her having complete control over my orgasm!

2. silk896

silk896 Member

I prefer him to be free to move as he wants, but sometimes it's nice to "milk" him.
    It depends on circumstances.

1 person likes this.
  3. flybigirlsea

flybigirlsea Member

Like deep thrusting with him on top when we finish.

4. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

Really? For me the re are 2 complete different things of course!

5. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I love being on top, I love my partner playing with my tits as i ride him to a climax,

6. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Same, I love having my boobs played with when I'm on top. :)

7. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I love it when my wife is on top and if anything is one of the ways in which I can cum multiple times too. My wife doesn't mind as I believe it's the most enjoyable position for her and one of the few where she can cum as well.

Woman are self conscious though. I remember a buddy of mine way back who was dating a girl who was roomy (I wouldn't label her as fat per say though she had some huge melons) but per my buddy she would never go on top as she felt sub conscious and no matter what he said she refused...

8. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I wouldn't know about that, but it sounds intriguing to me.

9. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Roomy, ha never heard it that way before...

I like being on top, not so much my tits being played with, more my ass.
    Intercourse is fun but it's wild when my ass and legs and back are played with. Certain feelings go up my spine and my mind shut all else off. Like a whole different place I go to. Can't explain it but probably similar to those whoblike their tits played with instead.
    I don't care what he does, it can be rubbing scratching and even some smacks, the hotter the better. Pinching is ok too. He likes to pinch and grab my hips hard and help with the momentum once he is close and that's him taking a little control over his orgasm. I don't know if it's him or me but his hands are always motherfreakin hot when they are doing their stuff. Maybe it's just the connection being made but he makes me wild.
    Best case scenario, cool room and hot hands, the temp differences are amazing.

10. canon71

canon71 Guest

Like I've said on other threads my wife loves being on top and as Cowboys Filly she loves her breast and nipples being rubbed and sucked.

11. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

TBH, it varies! Yes, I enjoy being on top, when we used to "swing" with another couple the husband was quite well endowed & me being on top was a way to control his thrusting!
    With my husband i use the reverse cowgirl position as it is very erotic for him (he's quite a voyeur) & he like to watch his penis sliding into me, but I also love other positions. It all depends on my mood!

12. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

We both like her on top from time to time. Sometimes its with full penetration. Sometimes she just wraps her lips around me and slides up and down my shaft occasionally slipping the tip of my cock inside her then letting it slip right back out. She'll do this until I squirt. Mmmmmmmm.

13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Sometimes the guy needs to put his hands on my hips and adjust the angle and speed. ;)

Whether I face toward him or away, most guys seem to love the view! :reddevil:

14. awfulbeautiful

awfulbeautiful Guest

I'm normally pretty shy about being on top, but previous partners have always pulled out or had a condom on before they came. I'm a lot less shy with my current partner, but we just can't seem to manage the cowgirl position. XD Our lack of coordination seems to trump our determination every time. Eventually we might get to him orgasming in that position though. I'd love to do it for him.

15. canon71

canon71 Guest

I like Naturegirl1's husband I like it when the Mrs faces the other way I to find it great viewing my penis going in and out,some times she kneels other times she squats, when she knees she lies forward which give a great view of her ass and vagina.Must be the voyeur in me .

16. Boobiesnoop

Boobiesnoop Guest

I'm just like veing on top get my nipples sucked on plus I feel more in control

17. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love to be on top. Reverse cowgirl is great for me to cum whilst playing with my clit but I also love facing forward for some nipple play

18. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I like all positions, different position for different moods, but i will admit riding a guy is one of my favorites.

19. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

If I'm on top, I'll orgasm with him, because my clit also gets what it needs.

But it isn't my favorite position.

20. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I love being on top if I can face him and hold his arms back and take complete control and DOMINATE him! I have to ask, does anyone else have trouble with getting a UTI from being on top ;( this is the only downfall of this for me.