Women's Assholes

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by JohnFashion, Jan 27, 2014.

1. JohnFashion

JohnFashion Banned

I presume hot women(the ones that regularly have sex), have some sort of code for keeping their assholes clean... and I'm not talking about anything to do with anal sex. To think that when they present their behind to a man for doggy intercourse, they would want to be sure that it's clean and sexy looking.

The few I've asked about it tended to just say, "oh well I just wipe my bum properly like most girls do", but it's more than just keeping good regular hygiene. For example I wipe mine good enough so that I know it's dry and that there are no shit stains on my underwear, but I don't actually check to see it's appearance. And when your excrement doesn't come out the way you'd want to, and you have to be thorough to wipe it off your ass, as opposed to wiping it around!

So along with a regular shower that's good enough for most people. But there's a difference between most people and hot girls. I guess it's just a way they keep their mystery, by not revealing how. We should appreciate this as I can imagine it would be a lot of hassle to have to make sure your asshole is clean???

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats really important information, get ready for tens of thousands of twitter followers

1 person likes this.
  3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

lol at this thread. I wash my ass in the sink. If Im in your house its gonna be your kitchen sink. and Ill wipe it off in your clean towels after.
    I also like to pee into the sink instead of toilet. Or just into empty bottles and I leave it around till the pee starts to decompose and the gases make the bottle explode.

1 person likes this.
  4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

So only really hot chicks clean their ass well?

2 people like this.
  5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

That went into a little more detail that what I was prepared for this early in the morning. Apparently ugly girls have dirty assholes? I'm confused about the connection between being "hot" and having a clean butt.

1 person likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

'hot girls' don't go nr. 2. I thought this was common knowledge?

7. silk896

silk896 Member

hmmmmm - well you learn something every day.

If I'm going to have sex, I've got to have a clean botty ......

Sheeeeeeesh!

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Right? I didn't realize there was a correlation between hotness and the condition of the asshole.

OP, here's a book for you to read.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13182173-girls-don-t-poop

1 person likes this.
  9. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

WTF? Seriously? I just went downstairs and demanded to check my wifes asshole. I wanted to see if she was a hot chick or not. Luckily, she's hot...or just knows how to use toilet paper....but it really was lucky because I'm blind so I had to do a taste test. Whew! :afro:

3 people like this.
  10. RubySoho6

hahahaha, Boy did you luck out. Good thing you married a hot chick!!!

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i really do wish bidets existed on this continent. just seems like such a convenience.

1 person likes this.
  12. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

that would make every chick a hot chick I guess that's a good thing for us guys and lesbians

13. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

So is this an official part of girl code?

14. RubySoho6

How did I forget that on my girl code list? Yes. We ALWAYS check each others assholes after we drop a deuce.

15. Wizardofodd

So how does the guy code work on this? What if I'm a hot dude but I don't use my butt hole during sex? Do I still have to keep it immaculate? If I'm a little more homely....can I save some money on toilet paper? I'm just trying to figure out the economics of it.

1 person likes this.
  16. RubySoho6

I'm guessing if you're a hot guy you're probably getting a blow job. Any hot girl that is in close of proximity of your downstairs area would probably appreciate a tidy butthole. I guess if you're homely it's going to be hard to find a hot girl to go down on you. You'll be stuck with the ugly girls with dirty butts anyway so yeah, you only need to use 2 squares of toilet paper.

17. Wizardofodd

I use 4 squares of toilet paper each time because I'm trying to step up my game and land a little classier level of women...so you know...I'm putting a little more effort into it.

18. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

Lol at thread.

Any person who is going to expose their butthole during sex would normally want to keep track of their anal hygiene, making it a part of their daily routine as much as for example shaving a beard is. It's no rocket science, and not a secret or mystery. I'm a guy, but I keep my ass shaved, wash it in the sink after pooping, and before sex if I know I'm going to get some. That goes a long way, and it's worth it. My girlfriend seems to enjoy licking my ass while going down on me.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

[​IMG]

Indeed, but what has it to do with clean buttholes?

2 people like this.
  20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

......:smilielol5:......:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.