Thank you feminism

Discussion in 'Feel Good Feminism' started by Glasshopper, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

[​IMG]

2. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

All the feminists I have met have gone out of their way to harass men and boys. I've never met a genuinely sweet feminist.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This doesn't prove unequal rights are to blame for the disparity. You really have no way of knowing if most suicides are related to unfair paternity rights. Men could be more likely to commit suicide for a variety of reasons.

4. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

Have you read this thread at all or just that post?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KHesKpLRfI"]Part 8 Suicide, Causes and Prevention - Warren Farrell Erin Pizzey Jan. 14, 2013 - YouTube

5. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

6. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

The reason I found it lighthearted was because I believed she was not directing at the OP, but rather calling you and Asmodean a troll after redginger girl asked that you discuss the actual issue instead of definitions. I thought the posts were interesting. But again, this is just how I saw it. Obviously only Aerianne knows what she meant.

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The topic of the original post was diverted and taken off topic in post #3 with the discussion of "Stalinist dictionary", "stalinist soviet union propaganda", "Fox News and MSNBC".

This was pointed out by redgingergirl in post #12.

I agreed with her in post#13 as it is clearly stated in HF Guidelines:

"Off Topic Postings/Thread Titles: Often people post remarks that have nothing to do with the subject of the forum or thread. Occasionally threads are deliberately taken off topic to advance an opposing agenda or disrupt the discussion. These posts will be moved or deleted at the discretion of the moderator, and the user may be banned. We urge all members wishing to discuss a new topic to start a new thread in the appropriate forum.".

In post #14, Glasshopper did pull a complete "Joe Pesci".

I pointed this out in post #15.

Posts #18, #19, #21, #24, #25 were full of wild accusations made by Glasshopper and redgingergirl in attempt illicit some reaction from me.

When I continued to deflect their attempts, Glasshopper then made a personal attack on Sunshine186, in a post which I deleted.

The thread has further declined and gone even farther off topic, so it is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.