I want to have sex with my Aunt.Any ideas.?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Akki Duke, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

Ok i want to have sex with my aunt.I am 18 years old and she is 27.My aunt is My mom's brother's wife.
    Let me describe you the scene.

I have strong fantasize about my aunt from last 2 Years When i was like 17.
    We used to live in different houses.I used to go to my aunt's house in my schools holidays. but now i am in a college.I got fantasies by seeing her boobs sometimes when she do some stuffs like cleaning.She is very Hot and beautiful.Her Boobs are like 36 or bigger.Her ass is like 36 and its Huge.Her figure is 36-26-36 .and it's really damn hot.She is a hot piece.

Let me to tell you that whenever i used to take a look at her boobs and whenever she noticed she didn't asked me anything.and she pretend to like that she didn't noticed me even.

One Night When i and she was in same bed and under same blanket, she was pretend to sleeping but didn't sleeping and i was like playing my laptop, so i thought to make full of this opportunity and i then rubbed her boobs with my leg.and i touched her ass with my leg too.I enjoyed it for 15 minutes.I thought that she was sleeping but next day she came to me and told me 'that you play very good with your legs'(Indirectly) .i was frighten that time but that time some people was in same room so i just escaped from her somehow.and she didn't asked anything thereafter.

The last time when i was visited her house.I got too touchy with her legs to my legs when i was using laptop with her in same blanket.she was smiling that time from inside.i was really watching her and she was smiling from inside whenever i tried to pull leg to up to her leg to near her pussy.
    and next night i was sleeping on her bed and she came and went inside my blanket and started watching tv.as i was awaken and pretended like sleeping so i putted my leg on her ass and she didn't done anything.she didn't tried to move my leg from her ass and then i put my hand on her ass and touched her ass and she didn't done anything.But what she was holding when i wake up from the bed a secret smile.

When i was filming a video of her boobs (she don't know) .SHE Intentionally sit on bed to show me her ass.

I don't know she really want sex with me.I really wanna have sex with her.So guys i need ideas from you to how to approach her for sex.I will really like to have sex with her.Pls tell me how to show her that i want to have sex with her.Thanks

(and sorry for my bad english it is not my mother tongue; )

1 person likes this.
  2. M2D

M2D Member

Lol

3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

So you spend all this time in bed with her and her husband doesn't say anything.

4. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

When i was kid i spend 2 years of living their house so he's don't mind.

5. TAZER-69

6. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

Pls give me some ideas i will apply them next time when i will visit her house.!!!!!!

7. TAZER-69

Just pull down your pants and tell her that you need some hot and wild sex right now.

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

:smilielol5: C'mon guys. What woman doesn't like when a man rubs her boobs with his legs?

9. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

I was a kid then , pls give me some ideas how to approach her.

10. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

She will slap me.I afraid

11. TAZER-69

She either wants to or she doesn't and there isn't but one way to find out. I will bet that she doesn't. It all you get is your faced slapped if she doesn't then you have it made. What if she tells her husband? I would bet that he beats your ass.

12. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Since she was so turned on by that, it's obvious what you need to do. Next time you're with her, sit across the room, rub your legs together while making cricket noises, and giving her a devious stare. She'll have your pants off in 10 seconds flat.

13. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

Thanks.I will Try it.

14. Akki Duke

Akki Duke Guest

I am here to find a way for this.

15. TAZER-69

Ask Her.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

twist her nipples really hard and tell her to say "uncle"..

17. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Take a shower and leave the door open, maybe she'll join you

If she doesn't fall for that, after the shower, wrap your towel loosely around yourself and let it drop when she sees you..say "oops"... "I did it again"
    Then proceed to do a Britney Spears dance routine.

27 year old's love Britney. Your aunt will be putty in your hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImIa_5awDFg"]Britney Spears - Oops! I Did It Again Uncut (HD) - YouTube

18. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think you should go up and ask her how much money she would take to have sex with you - women love that...and make sure your uncle is there when you do it.

19. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

20. wcw

wcw Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

HAHA, that took me a few seconds:)